23. He's Trump
24. He's Trump
25. He's Trump
26. He's Trump
27. He's Trump
28. He's Trump
29. He's Trump
30. He's Trump

I would continue writing the rest of the charges but there's WAY too many of them to get through.

he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty
he's guilty

So you are saying that Trump lied and knew he was lying about the election being stolen when speaking to the American people, after the certified results of the election and this LIE was all okay because of his free speech rights? Is that ex president Trump's defense...I can lie all I want....and you can't stop me!?
If his lies lead to consequences, he is responsible for that , like parents who allow their children access to guns.

I haven't looked into the indictment yet, but it does seem like the sort of thing that's only going to help him politically.
Help him... what? His cult will vote for him, and straight ticket republicans will hold their noses and do the same in the general.

That's not a winning formula.

I haven't looked into the indictment yet, but it does seem like the sort of thing that's only going to help him politically.

it's going to help him financially, because his poorly educated deplorables will give up their hard earned cash to pay his legal bills.

Yep,.. it's because:

1. He's Trump
2. He's Trump
3. He's Trump
4. He's Trump
5. He's Trump
6. He's Trump
7. He's Trump
8. He's Trump
9. He's Trump
10. He's Trump
11. He's Trump
12. He's Trump
13. He's Trump
14. He's Trump
15. He's Trump
16. He's Trump
17. He's Trump
18. He's Trump
19. He's Trump
20. He's Trump
21. He's Trump
22. He's Trump
23. He's Trump
24. He's Trump
25. He's Trump
26. He's Trump
27. He's Trump
28. He's Trump
29. He's Trump
30. He's Trump

I would continue writing the rest of the charges but there's WAY too many of them to get through.

Hey, did ya see the co-conspirators who are next to be indicted? 6 attorneys, including Giuliani, Eastman & Powell. See my sig. :badgrin:

Thank GOD they're finally prosecuting the criminal trump. It's long overdue. The only place trump belongs is in a prison cell.
It's going to get thrown out before it starts. The Democrat-favoring creepster who was going to get Trump, and he's in a lot of trouble from from blubbermouth speak. And he could be disbarred. That would favor the people's Constitution he is wiping his butt with.

And Congress has since amended the law they asked Pence to act under. So Congress, a Democrat Party controlled Congress, knew there was something there and thus amended it.

If this were ever to go to trial, Trump can call members of Congress as witnesses for his position. He wins on that phony charge.
Your interp is wrong. Trump is in deep, deep trouble.

Do you realize Trump will have subpoena power? You know what discovery is?
Hmmm..so many answers--It's a knife that cuts both ways. I imagine that you think it's a carte blanche to download the entire Biden administration into Trump's hands.
Of course, it wouldn't be anything of the sort.

I think discovery..will be...the look on Trump's face...when the inevitable end becomes apparent.
We're not all that far away from it.

I can't imagine any Trump supporter being concerned about this one. Other than to be annoyed at seeing so many tax dollars wasted in an attempt to self-grandize and further interfere with the 2024 presidential election.

There is no chance that this will result in a conviction. It is the lamest one yet, and the rest have been incredibly lame. "Fraud" for going through legal processes to avoid losing an election? Gore never got indicted. Gee, I wonder what the difference could be? What, oh what could be the diff?

LOL

You obviously have NOT read the indictment.

7ugqpi.jpg

Forum List

Back