Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Sure they can. Unless their crime is related to insurrection, including providing aid and comfort of such. But I don't see enough people voting for someone convicted of defrauding the United States to get elected. Especially it that someone is Trump who lost by 7 million votes last time around.
Oh shit you could be right.

Glad to see you're happy with 78 charges against him.

Yep,.. it's because:

1. He's Trump
2. He's Trump
3. He's Trump
4. He's Trump
5. He's Trump
6. He's Trump
7. He's Trump
8. He's Trump
9. He's Trump
10. He's Trump
11. He's Trump
12. He's Trump
13. He's Trump
14. He's Trump
15. He's Trump
16. He's Trump
17. He's Trump
18. He's Trump
19. He's Trump
20. He's Trump
21. He's Trump
22. He's Trump
23. He's Trump
24. He's Trump
25. He's Trump
26. He's Trump
27. He's Trump
28. He's Trump
29. He's Trump
30. He's Trump

I would continue writing the rest of the charges but there's WAY too many of them to get through.

Yep,.. it's because:

1. He's Trump
2. He's Trump
3. He's Trump
4. He's Trump
5. He's Trump
6. He's Trump
7. He's Trump
8. He's Trump
9. He's Trump
10. He's Trump
11. He's Trump
12. He's Trump
13. He's Trump
14. He's Trump
15. He's Trump
16. He's Trump
17. He's Trump
18. He's Trump
19. He's Trump
20. He's Trump
21. He's Trump
22. He's Trump
23. He's Trump
24. He's Trump
25. He's Trump
26. He's Trump
27. He's Trump
28. He's Trump
29. He's Trump
30. He's Trump

I would continue writing the rest of the charges but there's WAY too many of them to get through.
No you wouldn't, because you know fuck all about any of it.

He won’t be convicted by then, if ever. Then, if Smith is able to fool a jury, it would be overturned.

This is major election interference.
That's exactly what trump did , you got one right for a change.

So you are saying that Trump lied and knew he was lying about the election being stolen when speaking to the American people, after the certified results of the election and this LIE was all okay because of his free speech rights? Is that ex president Trump's defense...I can lie all I want....and you can't stop me!?
You really think it's possible to make it criminal for politicians to lie? Really?

Yep,.. it's because:

1. He's Trump
2. He's Trump
3. He's Trump
4. He's Trump
5. He's Trump
6. He's Trump
7. He's Trump
8. He's Trump
9. He's Trump
10. He's Trump
11. He's Trump
12. He's Trump
13. He's Trump
14. He's Trump
15. He's Trump
16. He's Trump
17. He's Trump
18. He's Trump
19. He's Trump
20. He's Trump
21. He's Trump
22. He's Trump
23. He's Trump
24. He's Trump
25. He's Trump
26. He's Trump
27. He's Trump
28. He's Trump
29. He's Trump
30. He's Trump

And you continue to believe the king of lies, trump. Both of you keep avoiding reality, it's going to catch up with you.

I can't imagine any Trump supporter being concerned about this one. Other than to be annoyed at seeing so many tax dollars wasted in an attempt to self-grandize and further interfere with the 2024 presidential election.

There is no chance that this will result in a conviction. It is the lamest one yet, and the rest have been incredibly lame. "Fraud" for going through legal processes to avoid losing an election? Gore never got indicted. Gee, I wonder what the difference could be? What, oh what could be the diff?
Oh, I'd imagine that the month or so that Gore legitimately used our system to ascertain, in law, his status---as opposed to 2 1/2 years of lying, bloviation, deception on the part of Trump...and his useful tools.
One might also contrast the two very different ethical and moral characters, as well--but why pile on, right?

Only in a true banana republic does one attempt to question the results of an election, and get indicted for supposedly trying to "overturn" it.

This Biden* regime is bullshit.

* Corrupt liar, usurper, election thief and pedophile
797hpr.jpg

Forum List

Back