Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

^^^^^
Noted.

It's very simple. I'll happily start a branch praising Nostra for admitting that his Orange God lost the election.

But because he's in a cult where reality doesn't matter, poor precious snowflake Nostra can't bear to admit that his Orange Jesus lost the election!

LOL
You are a lying sack of shit Toro

Only way for you to prove otherwise is quote a post by me saying Trump won in 2020.

I haven't read the indictment yet. Sounds ridiculous so far.

How do you expect it to sound? The left is terrified of Trump so they'll make up anything to get him to drop out of the race. It won't work, but they keep trying... but they could at least do a better job of it. :rolleyes:

So you are saying that Trump lied and knew he was lying about the election being stolen when speaking to the American people, after the certified results of the election and this LIE was all okay because of his free speech rights? Is that ex president Trump's defense...I can lie all I want....and you can't stop me!?
No, I am saying that questioning election results and making political statements to that effect, based on legal advice, which is what Trump did, is not a crime.

And who will be the Judge assigned to the case?

Yup, you guessed it, a Barack Ovomit appointee, Tanya Chutkan.

iu
A black woman prosecuting a white supremacist . Talk about karma. Fortunately she doesn't have the crude revenge tactics that trump has. Very honest and follows the letter of the law. Unfortunately for trump she's unusually hard on criminals unlike most lawyers today. So It looks like a double whammy for trump.

You're the ones for two and a half years that have been trying to STEAL the votes of 81 million Americans, including from me....

So Trump and his blinded followers, can kiss my grits!
There weren’t 81 million votes. There were 81 million ballots, with a big block of them delivered and counted under unprecedented circumstances, and harvested by Zuckerberg.

Per CNN: Trump to appear in court on Thursday. Also, I think the judge is a black woman.
What is the WORLD does her race have to do with anything? Other than the fact that a black woman would be a biased leftist.

You people are such racists.

No, I am saying that questioning election results and making political statements to that effect, based on legal advice, which is what Trump did, is not a crime.

Exactly! His true crime that he's being indicted for is being Trump.

How do you expect it to sound? The left is terrified of Trump so they'll make up anything to get him to drop out of the race. It won't work, but they keep trying... but they could at least do a better job of it. :rolleyes:

A black woman prosecuting a white supremacist . Talk about karma. Fortunately she doesn't have the crude revenge tactics that trump has. Very honest and follows the letter of the law. Unfortunately for trump she's unusually hard on criminals unlike most lawyers today. So It looks like a double whammy for trump.
Affirmative action strikes again.

Should be pretty easy for you to confirm what you are saying, Nostra.

But if you did so, you'd be ostracized from your tribe! And that's a fate worse than death!

If you're a sad loser!

LOL
Not in me to confirm anything, you lying sack of shit.

All I need to do is continue mocking you for being the lying sack of shit you are.

I am not talking about race!

I am just indicating the fact the she is a Barack Ovomit appointee!

Get it now?

The only thing missing is assassination teams. Never in my life would I believe it would get to a level like this. At least we know what our government is now. And the other side voters are all for it.

The real title of this thread should be is: This just in, another massive wave of TDS is hitting the country.

Forum List

Back