Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

What law did he break by questioning to see if the election was legit and what did he do on J6 that was illegal?
Read. The. Indictment.

I realize that is the LAST thing Defendant Donald or your propagandists want you to do. And I realize it challenges your bumper sticker intellectual bandwidth.

But be independent for once in your pathetic life, and read it instead of parroting bullshit narratives that have NOTHING to do with the indictment.

And who will be the Judge assigned to the case?

Yup, you guessed it, a Barack Ovomit appointee, Tanya Chutkan.

iu
Did you whine when Trump's Florida indictment was handed to a judge he personally appointed?

Old news. They are repeating the narrative. You know why? Because no one believes it. They are sending a message they will not tolerate any opposition. Gangster tactics.

He literally says the polar opposite of what you claim he said. You're fucked in tbe head, FruitLoops.

Old news. They are repeating the narrative. You know why? Because no one believes it. They are sending a message they will not tolerate any opposition. Gangster tactics.
Uh huh. My favorite parts of Goodfellas and the Godfather is when the mob did months of investigation, gathering evidence and interviewing witnesses and suspects and then taking those to a grand jury over many months before finally indicting their rivals in a court of law. 😄

No, I am saying that questioning election results and making political statements to that effect, based on legal advice, which is what Trump did, is not a crime.
Read. The. Indictment.

Stop parroting your propagandists talking points which have NOTHING to do with the indictment.

What is the WORLD does her race have to do with anything? Other than the fact that a black woman would be a biased leftist.

You people are such racists.
A biased leftist. Like Clarence Thomas...

You just stereotyped a black judge you know fuck-all about and WE'RE the racists?!?! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Nothing but political attack. You can't indict someone for exercising their freedom of speech. The Biden indicters could be indicted.
‘On Dec. 27, 2020, Trump called the then-acting Attorney General Jeffery Rosen and the then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue and “raised multiple false claims” about the election, according to the indictment.

“When the Acting Attorney General told the Defendant that the Justice Department could not and would not change the outcome of the election, the Defendant responded, ‘Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,’” the indictment states.’

As already correctly noted: Plenty of evidence. Plenty of witnesses.

And he’ll be likely to win the presidency than ever. Most people will take a stand against this type of criminal persecution of one’s #1 political opposition.
This is just how insane Trumptards have become. They bleev in this scenario.

In the year 2020:

ordinary-man.jpg

I'm voting against Trump.

trump-insane-1.jpg
trump-insane-2.jpg
trump-insane-4.jpg

trump-january-6-2.jpg

CHARGE!!!

jan-6-violence.jpg

ordinary-man.jpg

Gee, this makes me want to change my vote to Trump for 2024!

‘On Dec. 27, 2020, Trump called the then-acting Attorney General Jeffery Rosen and the then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue and “raised multiple false claims” about the election, according to the indictment.

“When the Acting Attorney General told the Defendant that the Justice Department could not and would not change the outcome of the election, the Defendant responded, ‘Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,’” the indictment states.’

So ? Why shouldn't Trump say that the AG should say that the election was corrupt (when it was).
And why shouldn't he say that he and the Republican congressmen would deal with it ?

would deal with it ?

it’s Like a nightmare from which I can’t wake. How did the Democrats destroy the country this quickly?
I know! Falling unemployment, lowest LFPR for 25-49 year olds since 2007, falling inflation, wages outpacing inflation, kicking Putin's ass in Ukraine.

My gosh, the horror!

It is still just something Trump said. His actions were legal. Period.

Forum List

Back