Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

He raped a woman and just had to pay a fine.

He stole from cancer kids and just had to pay a fine.

No, the jury found him not guilty of rape. And you and this site can be held liable if you persist in posting that lie.

And the other point is also a lie.

In December 2018, the attorney general and the defendants reached an agreement to dissolve the Trump Foundation and distribute its assets to a list of agreed charities. However, that agreement did not include Underwood's request that President Trump, along with Eric and Ivanka, be barred from operating a New York-based non-profit organization in the future, for varying periods of time.

In January 2019, Letitia James took over as New York attorney general and continued the state's case against the Trumps. On Nov. 7, the state's Supreme Court published a final resolution of the case, one which did not bar either President Trump or his children Eric and Ivanka, from running charities in the state of New York.​

I look forward to his bigoted tweet about her. In all caps, of course.
One of the worst disgraces to US jurisprudence ever. More evidence of the witch count, kangaroo court railroad job. Thank goodness for the appeals process.

Of course they do....what else do you expect from the sheeple?

They love their fake news shit! :04:
Really? You are actually denying Trump has been fined for his crimes of the past?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Wow! Talk about willfully BLIND!!!

Hey, rube. Keep a close eye on the news in October as Crooked Donald goes back to civil court to face more charges of fraud.

By the way. I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you. Cheap! A bargain at $327 million.

You are so gaslighted, you probably don't even get that joke.

The indictment remains sealed for now.

A grand jury investigating the efforts of former president Donald Trump and others to overturn the results of the 2020 election has returned an indictment, though the document remained under seal and it was not immediately clear who was charged, or with what alleged crimes.
Trump’s legal team was notified Tuesday that the former president had been indicted, according to a person familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the indictment had not yet been made public.
A spokesman for the former president, Steven Cheung, accused the current administration of trying to interfere with the 2024 election by targeting the current GOP frontrunner.

Grand jury files indictment in Trump 2020 election probe

Okay....is this the one about the video recording, or is it another bunch of fake claims?

Yep.....how dare Trump claim that Biden is illegitimate, the BASTARD!!!

Translation: My propagandists have told me it's ridiculous. I don't have the courage or intellectual bandwidth to read it myself.
Do YOU have the "courage or intellectual bandwith" to read the many PAGES of evidences of 2020 election fraud that I posted 2 years ago ?

Or take a 20 question QUIZ on it ? :biggrin:

Actually he's right about Trump being an asshole... but that's exactly why I like him. We don't need a nice guy to deal with the left, we need a badass.
Yeah. You need a greasy New York con man.

Sing along with me!

Rob the elderly at your fake University.
Steal from cancer kids.
Steal from vets.
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like

Steal from your fake charity.
Steal millions from your supporters.
Yeah, ya think you're smart.

Well, try that in a small town
See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town

Really? You are actually denying Trump has been fined for his crimes of the past?

Hey, rube. Keep a close eye on the news in October as Crooked Donald goes back to civil court to face more charges of fraud.

By the way. I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you. Cheap! A bargain at $327 million.

Being fined and paying a fine doesn't mean squat. Often it's merely a means of avoiding litigation, which to an industrialist means distractions, time away from work, and lost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And your incessant use of the word "gaslight", doesn't mean squat either.

Okay....is this the one about the video recording, or is it another bunch of fake claims?

Yep.....how dare Trump claim that Biden is illegitimate, the BASTARD!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Just as I said. You tards have not read the indictment and were waiting for your gaslighting propagandists to tell you what to say.

And you never will read the indictment. It has too many words.

The claims in that tweet have FUCK-ALL to do with the indictment.

My god. You idiots are so easily gaslighted, your propagandists don't even have to work hard any more!

Sad.

Being fined and paying a fine doesn't mean squat. Often it's merely a means of avoiding litigation, which to an industrialist means distractions, time away from work, and lost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And your incessant use of the word "gaslight", doesn't mean squat either.
You should read the court documents in the case against Trump and his fake University. It will make you sick and if anyone but Trump did that to the elderly, you'd be hunting them down.

There's a reason Trump settled. The last thing he wanted was for you rubes to find out just how fucking evil he is. Not before he had a chance to put worms in your soft heads and make you the most submissive cucks in history.

Trump can do no wrong in the eyes of you gaslighted creduloids. He can even steal from cancer kids and you are cool with it.

But "try that in a small town".

Last edited:
Are you a lawyer? I have some idea. The idea you had died of loneliness. :mm:

Again, I asked you. You get this is a forum where people debate, right? So stop running away and try answering... cite the statute number Trump is charged with that you think is about free speech...

Again, I asked you. You get this is a forum where people debate, right? So stop running away and try answering... cite the statute number Trump is charged with that you think is about free speech...
Good luck with that.

Yeah. You need a greasy New York con man.

Sing along with me!

Rob the elderly at your fake University.
Steal from cancer kids.
Steal from vets.
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like

Steal from your fake charity.
Steal millions from your supporters.
Yeah, ya think you're smart.

Well, try that in a small town
See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town
I don't have to read even past your first line >> "Rob the elderly at your fake University." to see what a pathetic, airhead DUPE you are.

Maybe you have never owned a business. I did. I had a video dating service for 12 years, and I had women crabbing to me, even when they were getting FREE memberships. Trump settled outside court simply because that was easier, with less aggravation, and the money was nickels & dimes to him.

No surprise here.Information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media show their ignorance constantly around here. You're getting an education.

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn waiting for you.

1690952350857.jpeg

You should read the court documents in the case against Trump and his fake University. It will make you sick and if anyone but Trump did that to the elderly, you'd be hunting them down.

There's a reason Trump settled. The last thing he wanted was for you rubes to find out just how fucking evil he is. Not before he had a chance to put worms in your soft heads and make you the most submissive cucks in history.

Trump can do no wrong in the eyes of you gaslighted creduloids. He can even steal from cancer kids and you are cool with it.

But "try that in a small town".
More proof that you are DUPED by the left media's constant attacks on Trump. Even when you are educated, you still don't get it.

Meanwhile you support the worst criminal in US histroy sitting in the stolen White House. Sick.

LFPR woukd be high when you just key 7million illegal aliens come pouring ito your country. How many Americans are out of a job because of it ?

"Falling inflation" ? Well it BETTER be falling when it just skyrocketed to 9 something % after being 1.4% when Trumo left office. And all of that is the reported number form he the Biden admin.Actually inflation has topped 100% in rental housing. My apt 1.5 yrs ago was $600/mo. Now it's $1250. and many apartments are much worse than that.

And wy is ther ANY inflaton ? "falling infltion' means tjher some inflaton. Thta;s means prices are still rising, even aboc ethe astronomical levesl thay have gone to. Mind boggling. There should be NO INFLATION at all. There should be DEFLATION, with prices coming down. And there would be if Biden had not lowered the supply of oil, thereby raising gas prices, thereby causing manufacturers to raise prices to compensate for their increased transport costs.

"Wages" ? FOR WHOM ? 7 million illegal aliens ?

Ukraine shouldn't BE kicking Putin's ass, becaue there should be NO WAR there at all, which was the case when Trump was president. Putin has attacked because he knows Biden is a weakling.

Why do you post while you're drunk? Your post reads like a Joe Biden transcript.

There is not one. Again the obvious has you stumped. You play your games with yourself troll. OK?

Forum List

Back