Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

I did see the J6 infomercials.
I posted yesterday about how it looks as if Smith simply took their report and did a cut and paste.
They turned their evidence over to the DOJ along with a recommendation for charges.
And then of course once Trump announced his candidacy in an attempt to avoid prosecution, Merrick Garland appointed Jack Smith to avoid any appearance of conflict of interest.
All of the J6 Committee's evidence was then passed to Smith.

That's the funny thing. Trumptard MAGAts last summer, for the most part didn't take that committee or the investigation seriously at all.
You even call the hearings "infomercials" here lol. That is a shame but it explains how you all stay so in the dark about the factual nature of Trump's crimes and why you all act so shocked and taken by surprise each time a new indictment cones out.
It makes sense.
Most of us saw this evidence against him presented last summer so we've basically been waiting a year expecting these charges to be filed.
The rest of you well....Trump told you not to bother watching the case against him presented in the hearings last summer....so of course you didn't.
And now a brand new indictment, the third, is issued, and you are in the dark.
Right where Trump wanted you.

For a year and a half, the special House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol introduced Americans to a sprawling cast of characters and laid out in painstaking detail the many ways in which former President Donald J. Trump tried to overturn the 2020 election.
??? Nancy's Partisan Lolapalooza Circus has nothing to do with the charges Biden/Garland/Comrade Smith brought against Trump. In fact, they ignored every criminal referral from her committee

Nope.
Pence didn't say that what Trump asked him was illegal.
He was just in a smarmy way saying that what Trump wanted him to do would have caused chaos.
But that doesn't mean that what he asked was illegal, because Trump was just following the law.
These were options that were spelled out.

The last thing Biden wanted was to send the election back to the states for them to hash it out. They wanted the steal to stick and they wanted to take over right now. They needed to destroy America and they were on a time schedule.

Al Gore tried to steal the 2000 election by only recounting in 2 heavy Democrat districts in Florida. Should he have been arrested for that?
Liberals totally forget all the machinations Gore employed

They turned their evidence over to the DOJ along with a recommendation for charges.
And then of course once Trump announced his candidacy in an attempt to avoid prosecution, Merrick Garland appointed Jack Smith to avoid any appearance of conflict of interest.
All of the J6 Committee's evidence was then passed to Smith.

That's the funny thing. Trumptard MAGAts last summer, for the most part didn't take that committee or the investigation seriously at all.
You even call the hearings "infomercials" here lol. That is a shame but it explains how you all stay so in the dark about the factual nature of Trump's crimes and why you all act so shocked and taken by surprise each time a new indictment cones out.
It makes sense.
Most of us saw this evidence against him presented last summer so we've basically been waiting a year expecting these charges to be filed.
The rest of you well....Trump told you not to bother watching the case against him presented in the hearings last summer....so of course you didn't.
And now a brand new indictment, the third, is issued, and you are in the dark.
Right where Trump wanted you.

Small minded people like you are a hoot.

Why do you think that I (and others) am in the dark?
Not accepting the mantra that you do and not knowing about it are not the same thing.

I understand that for you, your opinions are wholly formed by The Democrat Media Bubble.
We are subject to that also - we couldn't escape knowing what you all think, even if we wanted to.
So, I know everything that you know - whether I believe it or not, and I also know things that come in conflict with what you know or think that you know. Which you never will.

BTW - Donald Trump is not a news source, I have never sent him money, and I don't consider him anything other than a really good President.
Being really good in the estimation of your average American is what got him in trouble with the political class, especially the ones that go by many names - but can generally be thought of as The Constant Washington Class.

I also know everything that happened in the J6 infomercials, unlike you I also know that it was essentially a grand jury hearing where only the Prosecution presents any narrative.

No one that wasn't part of the production gave any testimony.
I get that.
When Sham Wow does an infomercial they don't have people on camera say - this product doesn't really work.
The J6 infomercial was selling a product.
The product was the idea that President Trump shouldn't be President again -

Well, only the people who already thought that bought that.
President Trump's popularity rises with every persecution, his polls went up 3% the day of the indictment.
Old school Democrats, True Liberals, and Independents see what is going on and are not moved in the manner that you wish them to be.

Just a small nugget that I don't remember being in the J6 Infomercial.

"Pence" lost credibility with millions of Americans when he refused a request by numerous state lawmakers to send back the 2020 Election results to the states. Despite the fact these lawmakers voted to investigate irregularities, Pence sided with the D.C. swamp to crown Joe Biden president.

Forum List

Back