Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Yeah. For Dems / Marxists, it's proof enough. Fortunately, you Trump humpers haven't completely destroyed the judicial system to a point where the accused has no right to defense based on facts and evidence.
The only proof you have delivered is that calling your political rivals sexual epithets is how hateful you have grown to be listening to liars lie about President Trump every minute of every hour, day, week, month, and year after year, too. :eusa_hand:

Well, a lot more than that.
The formal charges that the Grand Jury recommended are based upon a HUGE volume of evidenve, some of which was presented to the American people last summer in The J6 committee Hearings.
Did you catch any of those?
The funny thing about those hearings and in fact, that select committee, was the way Trumptard MAGATS have been blowing it off for a year as "irrelevant."
Not at all.
So who's laughing now?

I did see the J6 infomercials.
I posted yesterday about how it looks as if Smith simply took their report and did a cut and paste.

Why do you have George Washington in your sig line when you support someone who literally said that the COTUS should be suspended?

Our first President would be disgusted with the Trump cult.
The disgust comes from the Biden cult and their support of the weaponized DOJ, who is trying to throw Trump in prison for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights while simultaneously suppressing evidence of Biden’s years-long public corruption that has enriched his family by $50 million.

Shame on you for not defending America’s values.

No....this is going to be his defense:

It won't be......he has no 1A defense...because he wasn't charged for his speech.....

He can lie all he wants about anything...we know this already ..that is why yall support him....

But tell me.....if you folks are such free-speech absolutists.....why aren't you supporting Hunter's right to lie about his drug use? I mean, isn't it his free speech right?

The disgust comes from the Biden cult and their support of the weaponized DOJ, who is trying to throw Trump in prison for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights while simultaneously suppressing evidence of Biden’s years-long public corruption that has enriched his family by $50 million.

Shame on you for not defending America’s values.
Deflection....

He asked you a direct question and you ran from it like a track star....

It won't be......he has no 1A defense...because he wasn't charged for his speech.....

He can lie all he wants about anything...we know this already ..that is why yall support him....

But tell me.....if you folks are such free-speech absolutists.....why aren't you supporting Hunter's right to lie about his drug use? I mean, isn't it his free speech right?
The DOJ's case is that Trump's speech caused Jan 6th. They also think they can get away with charging him with some sort of conspiracy which led to the murder of cops and Trump supporters, but the only people responsible for the two deaths in the Capital was the Capital Police. Capital Police murdered two unarmed female Trump supporters, and they haven't been brought to justice over these murders.

Last edited:
I think Trump spent too much time as a game show host where he controlled everything and was able to create illusions for the viewers.

You know what's really sad? Trump campaigned on his tagline, "You're fired!", and yet he never had the balls as president in the real world to fire anyone to their face.

Like all bullies, he's a big fat coward.

G - the number one fraud on all of USMB

I think there are 6 or 7 instances of Trump conversations with Pence, where Pence took copious contemporary notes, where Trump tried to convince him to participate in the fake electors plot, of which Pence refused.

I guess it will be Pence's word against Trump's word, if Trump testifies in his own defense?
First, if Pence was taking notes, he didn't do it while Trump was talking to him, because Trump would have asked him just what in the fuck was he doing.
Secondly, Pence said that what Trump asked him to do what legal. The Democrats tried doing it when Biden was VP.

YOUR problem is you'll believe every lie the left pumps out.

You said our lives would be in jeopardy if Trump were ever arrested.
:itsok:

Your world is about to be turned upside down.

If Trump is even arrested, your life is in jeopardy. Not anywhere near as much as the leaders of this corruption, but it is somewhat.
You don't seem to realize he's already been arrested, twice. When you show up to your arraignment where you get to plead guilty or not guilty you are booked into the custody of the court and are technically under arrest. Trump will be under arrest again today when he shows up in D.C. to plead not guilty to these new charges. When he's charged down in Georgia and shows up to plead not guilty to those charges the sheriff down there has said Trump will be fingerprinted and get a mug shot just like everyone else who's placed under arrest. There's a whole ass thread about it. 😄

Furthermore, it's always next time with you internet tough guys.
That will NOT be case next time, faggot. Keep that in mind.

They'll have overwatch and use move and cover tactics, cocksuck.

This is not a funny funny game, this is the freedom of Americans.

The freedom for you to be the faggot that you are, even.
Next time next time next time. Marsha Marsha Marsha. 😄 You clowns keep repeating that you believe we stole an election and now we're getting ready to put your President away for contesting us and still you pussies do nothing. If not this time then when?

Forum List

Back