Individual mandate in trouble?

thanks for neg rep. its shows how utterly retarded you that you can not comprehend what is a choice and what is not.

whining about neg reps.. what a pussy. You related to Shitting Bull?

not being able to afford to move to an area that allows personal farming or not being able to afford to buy enough land for personal farming...NOT choices. Moron.

hahaha when someone starts name calling, its typically because their argument is falling apart and they have nothing left to stand on. so thanks for the name calling.

nope its still a choice. no one and no government is forcing you to live where you live. rural communities cost less to live in than urban areas. oops guess you didnt know that. the fact that you fail to see this shows how uneducated you really are.

No it's because your "arguments" are worthless. When faced with defeat you change the subject or attack someone.

The thing that is indeed glorious about this board for conservatives is to watch epic levels of misery spew from the fucking k00ks when thier fucked up agenda's get the nut sack kick. These fuckers are beside themselves.

Did anybody watch the MSNBC shows tonight? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD........you wanna see pissed off people who look like thier sitting on a frozen tuning fork? Tune into that network this week as they are getting the proverbial balls in the vice treatment on the Florida phoney race case and now the ass bang with a telephone pole on the Obamacare stuff. Classic.................cant miss TV if you are a conservative by the way.

whining about neg reps.. what a pussy. You related to Shitting Bull?

not being able to afford to move to an area that allows personal farming or not being able to afford to buy enough land for personal farming...NOT choices. Moron.

hahaha when someone starts name calling, its typically because their argument is falling apart and they have nothing left to stand on. so thanks for the name calling.

nope its still a choice. no one and no government is forcing you to live where you live. rural communities cost less to live in than urban areas. oops guess you didnt know that. the fact that you fail to see this shows how uneducated you really are.

No it's because your "arguments" are worthless. When faced with defeat you change the subject or attack someone.
prove im wrong them. what law and what federal agency is forcing you to live where you currently live.......... this argument should be grand.

nope its still a choice. no one and no government is forcing you to live where you live. the fact that you fail to see this shows how stupid you really are.

you really are too stupid for words.
what federal agency is forcing you to live where you currently live? the simple fact you can't understand this shows your stupidity and ignorance.

my finances dictate my living situation, jackass.

enjoy your upcoming vacation.

The thing that is indeed glorious about this board for conservatives is to watch epic levels of misery spew from the fucking k00ks when thier fucked up agenda's get the nut sack kick. These fuckers are beside themselves.

Did anybody watch the MSNBC shows tonight? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD........you wanna see pissed off people who look like thier sitting on a frozen tuning fork? Tune into that network this week as they are getting the proverbial balls in the vice treatment on the Florida phoney race case and now the ass bang with a telephone pole on the Obamacare stuff. Classic.................cant miss TV if you are a conservative by the way.

I love the way you post. I wish I could bottle it for when I'm feeling down.

prove im wrong them. what law and what federal agency is forcing you to live where you currently live.......... this argument should be grand.

I'm not claiming there is.
What exactly are you trying to prove again?

would you support repealing the reagan era law that forces hospitals to provide services to all people regardless of their ability to pay?
It would be irrelevant as a doctor bound by the Hippocratic Oath can't deny treatment.
Well sure - the idea is that doctors are servants of the public good and thus are expected to put the public good above all else. Right?

Interesting that, this oath does not (literall, anyway) prevent passing along the costs of providing goods and services to those who cannot pay to people who did not receive those goods and services.

If one shall use the altruisim of the Hippocratic Oath as a sheild, one shall then accept all of the related tenets.

prove me wrong that you dont choose to have a heart attack or choose to have a stroke

prove me wrong that you dont choose where you live

prove me wrong that you cant choose to grown your own food

still waiting for that all knowing all seeing answer..

prove me wrong that you dont choose to have a heart attack or choose to have a stroke

Did I say any of those? I dont think so. It's the voices in your head.
What was the point of all of that again?

oh so now you agree that one doesnt choose to participate in the health care market.
and now you also agree that one can choose to grow their own food and no purchase anything from the store. and if you currently dont have the capacity to grow your own food at your current residence, you are free to choose to move to a different residence where this is possible. hence throwing out the broccoli argument.

so now if one doesnt choose to participate in the health care market, how is the mandate infringing on one's freedoms?

so now if one doesnt choose to participate in the health care market, how is the mandate infringing on one's freedoms?
You're asking if someone chooses not to participate in the health INSURANCE market but is forced to by the mandate how is that an infringement on freedom?
Are you serious?

You're asking if someone chooses not to participate in the health INSURANCE market but is forced to by the mandate how is that an infringement on freedom?
Are you serious?
wow your reading comprehension is way off. it was already established that one does not choose to participate in the health care market, since everyone needs medical care at some point in their life they do not choose to participate. apparently this is was over your head. this is vastly different from choosing not to participate. guess the english language isnt your strong suite. since people dont choose to participate, this is not an infringement upon a persons freedom of choice.

Are you serious?
wow your reading comprehension is way off. it was already established that one does not choose to participate in the health care market, since everyone needs medical care at some point in their life they do not choose to participate. apparently this is was over your head. this is vastly different from choosing not to participate. guess the english language isnt your strong suite. since people dont choose to participate, this is not an infringement upon a persons freedom of choice.

Youv'e confused the health CARE market with the health INSURANCE market. The mandate is about insurance, not health care.
And your argument is fallacious anyway because not everyone needs expensive medical care at some point in his life.
Nor is the issue about medical care for life but rather year by year and many many people go years without needing any medical attention at all.

So other than spouting nonsense your arguments are fallacious from the get go.

Are you serious?

Youv'e confused the health CARE market with the health INSURANCE market. The mandate is about insurance, not health care.
And your argument is fallacious anyway because not everyone needs expensive medical care at some point in his life.
Nor is the issue about medical care for life but rather year by year and many many people go years without needing any medical attention at all.

So other than spouting nonsense your arguments are fallacious from the get go.
since health insurance is how you pay for health care, they are one in the same for the purpose of this argument.

so now you can choose not to have a heart attack? you can choose not to get cancer? you can choose not to be born with a birth defect? the argument goes to the heart of the problem. if health care is a true commodity, then hospitals should be allowed to refuse services to any one for any reason. is this a better system for us to live in? only the rich get access to health care services?

if you want a simple solution to all of this, simply make people who do not want to purchase health insurance sign a waiver. that waiver will simply say that a hospital can refuse to provide them services if they can not provide an ability to pay. this way those of us who actually pay for our health care dont have to subsidize those who refuse to pay.

Forum List

Back