Indoctrination works! Millenials the most pro transgender group

imagine that. the younger generation isnt as bigoted as the older. who would have thought?

Nova Steve opens a newspaper 20 years ago and is shocked to read "Newer Generation believe in stronger Womens Rights"

Nova Steve opens a newspaper 60 years ago and is shocked to read "Newer Generation back Civil Rights movement"

And he's blamed Liberals and not the changing times like he's always done

If I said 2+2=4 while liberals think 2+2=5 am I being bigoted by stating FACt?

Jesus christ you degenerates brainwash kids into playing along with delusions, then call this idiocy "tolerance"

Jesus christ you degenerates brainwash kids into playing along with delusions, then call this idiocy "tolerance"
who is hurt by transgendered people, steve?

You're so tolerant. Everyone should be as tolerant as you

Could it be that the younger generation is more cosmopolitan than the OP's? Could it be that transgendered folks are not as intimidated by ignorant, backward, simpletons as they once were?

This is why no child of mine would ever be allowed into any Government education facility without my direct oversight. No schools, libraries, summer programs, etc... Unless I can be there to oversee.

This is why no child of mine would ever be allowed into any Government education facility without my direct oversight. No schools, libraries, summer programs, etc... Unless I can be there to oversee.
Would you have a yellow flag in your back pocket? Toss it on the floor if any knowledge is imparted?

god forbid they might learn or think for themselves!

Could it be that the younger generation is more cosmopolitan than the OP's? Could it be that transgendered folks are not as intimidated by ignorant, backward, simpletons as they once were?
How am I ignorant in thinking that men have penises and women have vaginas?

I am stating Fact. You push delusion, then call everyone ignorant and backwards who doesn't play along with the delusions you are pushing?

You deny biology. YOu deny chromosomes and you liberal pansies call conservatives anti science?

Would you have a yellow flag in your back pocket? Toss it on the floor if any knowledge is imparted?

No flags. Just an abrupt exit with my child if anything not on the curriculum we'd received ahead of time came up.

How am I ignorant in thinking that men have penises and women have vaginas?

I am stating Fact. You push delusion, then call everyone ignorant and backwards who doesn't play along with the delusions you are pushing?

You deny biology. YOu deny chromosomes and you liberal pansies call conservatives anti science?
Well, guess what! Some people are not comfortable being the gender they were assigned at birth. They live an agonizing life. But...get ready for it...SCIENCE has given them a way out of their agony.

But the backward, the ignorant, the unsophisticated enjoy nothing more than piling shame upon them. Sadistic, ignorant people who have no business treating others as they do insist that everyone conform to their narrow template of right and wrong.

god forbid they might learn or think for themselves!

No problem with learning, so long as they learn the right things. Independent thought has done more damage in society than anything else in the past millenium.

Well, guess what! Some people are not comfortable being the gender they were assigned at birth. They live an agonizing life. But...get ready for it...SCIENCE has given them a way out of their agony.

Yep. Smokeless powder and the centerfire cartridge have helped plenty of mentally deficient people over the years.

Can a liberal pansy tell me, what's the problem with trans people? Their brains or their genitalia?

Do you normally think it's okay to have healthy body parts removed?

Why don't you do this with anorexics? If they think they are overweight aren't we bigots if we don't play along?

Why are you so bigoted against people with eating disorders?

Yep. Smokeless powder and the centerfire cartridge have helped plenty of mentally deficient people over the years.
Good God but your kind are ghoulish! Once you show respect for others, I will respect you. But, in the meantime, I continue to pity your ignorance.

Good God but your kind are ghoulish! Once you show respect for others, I will respect you. But, in the meantime, I continue to pity your ignorance.

People like me seek neither your respect nor your counsel so please keep your pity to yourself.

Forum List

Back