Infanticide Will be a Major Issue in 2020:Thank You Mr. President

All of you want to impede on female rights, as though its any of you business.
has nothing to do with female rights, it is called human rights of the human coming out. sorry cindy.

It none of you business, and you need to be more concerned about children that are here, not fetuses in someone else's womb. You hypocrites. Time to men to wear condoms. If a female gets an abortion, time to put the male behind bars for getting her pg. how is that.
sure it is my business, like it is my business to watch out for any other citizen from someone trying to kill them.

Life begins at conception

Science says this with its own DNA

Lock up the educators that lies and covers up science
The left cries and screams that conservatives ignore science until the topic of human life pops up. Then the left suddenly becomes dumber than a broom handle.

Nah, you guys just twist yourselves into knots rationalizing the beliefs you're told.
like what? some example is needed to support your accusation. got one? of course not, you just like flinging poop.

All Fauxrage issues, like this one.

hilarious how to dupe still don't know that you need two or three doctors to agree that the baby is not viable or that the mother will likely be killed for this to happen, it is so important to get their votes that lying endlessly is just fine... Who cares what doctors and true common sense say....
:ack-1::cuckoo:
yes we know you are a brainwashed functional moron....
hilarious how the dupes still don't know that you need two or three doctors to agree that the baby is not viable or that the mother will likely be killed for this to happen, it is so important to get their votes that lying endlessly is just fine... Who cares what doctors and true common sense say....
why would the fetus impair the mother? that isn't what was ever said. now who's acting brainwashed? do you use soap for your scrubbing?

The left cries and screams that conservatives ignore science until the topic of human life pops up. Then the left suddenly becomes dumber than a broom handle.

Nah, you guys just twist yourselves into knots rationalizing the beliefs you're told.
like what? some example is needed to support your accusation. got one? of course not, you just like flinging poop.

Baby's heartbeat begins at 3 weeks

Science is screaming that democrats and educators are corrupt to the core

When does a baby start to have a heartbeat?

Hearing the Fetal Heartbeat. Doctors use several different methods to listen to the fetal heartbeat. About 3 weeks, one day after fertilization, when the heart first begins to beat, the sound of the little heart is too soft to hear. Very soon thereafter, they can see the motion using ultrasound technology.

Google much?

So what?

The Democratic Party will be held accountable for their support of baby murder...and they will be crushed. There is no good way to sugar coat this issue and make the killing of a healthy baby a legitimate action in our society.
Newt Gingrich: Trump's State of the Union changed history on Tuesday night – Here's what Pelosi must've felt

As long as the the Democratic Party in collusion with leftis Fake News profits from infanticide and frivolous abortions both politically and financially they're going to be about killing humans and taxing all Americans for their inhumanity. Yup, sick shit.

This whole thread is based on fake news. It does not change Virginia laws on abortion only how they are implemented.
It’s about murder. You can make believe anyway you want to.

It does not change any Virginia laws. You are using fake news to make a false claim.

Clearly people are waking up to the big harm of abortion

Now only 20% approves of abortion in the third trimester

Virginia wants it also in the 4th trimester outside of body

Looks like the military may be locking up crooked deep state

Trimesters Still Key to U.S. Abortion Views

Virginia is not allowing anything of the such. The changes only refer to how 3rd trimester abortions are implemented.

All Fauxrage issues, like this one.
giphy.gif

hilarious how the dupes still don't know that you need two or three doctors to agree that the baby is not viable or that the mother will likely be killed for this to happen, it is so important to get their votes that lying endlessly is just fine... Who cares what doctors and true common sense say....
Science is screaming that abortion is murder of a human being

Science !!!

hilarious how to dupe still don't know that you need two or three doctors to agree that the baby is not viable or that the mother will likely be killed for this to happen, it is so important to get their votes that lying endlessly is just fine... Who cares what doctors and true common sense say....
why would the fetus impair the mother? that isn't what was ever said. now who's acting brainwashed? do you use soap for your scrubbing?
Ask any doctor or expert, dingbat dupe. I'm not a doctor LOL. And no it is not a conspiracy, super duper.

Clearly people are waking up to the big harm of abortion

Now only 20% approves of abortion in the third trimester

Virginia wants it also in the 4th trimester outside of body

Looks like the military may be locking up crooked deep state

Trimesters Still Key to U.S. Abortion Views

Virginia is not allowing anything of the such. The changes only refer to how 3rd trimester abortions are implemented.
we know, killing the baby during labor.

Ask any doctor or expert, dingbat dupe. I'm not a doctor LOL. And no it is not a conspiracy, super duper.
why, they are no judge. We have laws we abide by, and doctors don't get to play god. right?

newborn infant , look it up.
Newborn usually refers to a baby from birth to about 2 months of age. Infants can be considered children anywhere from birth to 1 year old. Baby can be used to refer to any child from birth to age 4 years old, thus encompassing newborns, infants, and toddlers.Oct 24, 2018
Life begins by the Grace of God at conception.

Well everyone alive today did in fact start that way.

As function of Nature, many fertilized eggs, those lumps of cells of unique of human DNA, never become human beings. So I'll pass on that Grace bit.
It's not our place to interfere and kill a human life, regardless of what stage it's in. Only God.

That's fine for you to believe. I just don't trust your God. So don't go demanding that I, or anyone else, follow your belief system.
while you demand we follow yours. too fking funny. fk you!

Choosing to be free from religion is now a demand that you follow my heathen ways huh?

What's next, forced prayer to your deity, perhaps a public call to prayers over loud speakers?

Besides, I just asked my deity about abortion. She said she's okay with it.

As function of Nature, many fertilized eggs, those lumps of cells of unique of human DNA, never become human beings. So I'll pass on that Grace bit.
It's not our place to interfere and kill a human life, regardless of what stage it's in. Only God.

That's fine for you to believe. I just don't trust your God. So don't go demanding that I, or anyone else, follow your belief system.

Choosing to be free from religion is now a demand that you follow my heathen ways huh?

What's next, forced prayer to your deity, perhaps a public call to prayers over loud speakers?

Science is screaming this abortion as murder

Science !!

oh fk no. I wouldn't follow your ways at all. anyone who believes in prayer should be allowed to pray, why are you against that? see, for every fking one of your examples is the counter example you can't escape. so you are making our case when you bitch about the demand, because what you are saying is you can only do your way. FK NO!!! stupid you are.

Science is screaming that abortion is murder of a human being

Science !!!
Yes you are brainwashed out of your tiny little mind. Luckily free Medicaid and free birth control cut abortions by 40% where idiot Republicans are not in charge. We should do something about making adoptions more likely. Of course that would cost money so GOP voters can't do that, it would cost their Heroes the greedy idiot rich some of their money...

Science is saying the fetus has a heart beat at 3 weeks

Science is screaming abortion is murder !!

Wrong. A newborn infant. So you support killing a newborn healthy human being. Nazi.

newborn infant , look it up.
Newborn usually refers to a baby from birth to about 2 months of age. Infants can be considered children anywhere from birth to 1 year old. Baby can be used to refer to any child from birth to age 4 years old, thus encompassing newborns, infants, and toddlers.Oct 24, 2018

We do it all across the globe pard, c'mon now. Really.
Yes, really. There is right and wrong. Killing innocent defenseless infants is wrong.

Forum List

Back