Inflation costing extra $175 per month

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
For households earning the US median annual income of about $70,000, the current inflation rate has forced them to spend another $175 a month on food, fuel and housing, according to Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics.

Great job Bidumb, as long as Americans have money it'll be considered "transitionary".

Inflation costing US households extra $175 per month, economist says

Maybe, but if you took out a mortgage ten years ago, you're paying a lot less on your mortgage with inflation.

I saw some lying left wing asshole who said INFLATION IS GOOD BECAUSE WAGES GO UP! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I swear to God. :rolleyes:

Some faggot lefty actually said that.

I'm not a lefty, but generally about 2% is where the Fed wants to aim inflation. The problem for workers is that not all jobs get wake hikes to keep pace with inflation.

For households earning the US median annual income of about $70,000, the current inflation rate has forced them to spend another $175 a month on food, fuel and housing, according to Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics.

Great job Bidumb, as long as Americans have money it'll be considered "transitionary".

Those earning the median income of $70,000 can afford the inflationary increase in prices. What about we poor schmucks who don't make that much? The truth is, Fuck Joe Biden's inflation is taking a bigger chunk out of our asses than it is the upper middle income-earners. I drive a car that gets almost 40 mpg and spent almost $30 fuckin' dollars to fill up the tank today. I can remember during the Trump presidency how it cost about $18 for the same amount of gasoline.

So fuck that cocksucker Joe Biden. May flaming gobs of fuck be heaped upon his head forever and ever, amen. May he be anally-ravaged by a rabid badger, a weasel with a skin condition, and a dog suffering from mange, all successively in a row, and within one hour. May his dog die, may his Kunt of a wife develop anal warts and grow a 12" dick, may his crackhead son overdose on crack and be found dead with a big black dildo up his ass, may the whole damned Biden family be infected with scabies, rabies, mange, erectile dysfunction, psoriasis, syphilis, and every other fuckin' disease I hear about in the TV commercials every night.

I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Ok. I'm going to take a few deep breaths and go to my happy place now.

I saw some lying left wing asshole who said INFLATION IS GOOD BECAUSE WAGES GO UP! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I swear to God. :rolleyes:

Some faggot lefty actually said that.

Inflation is picking up steam, perhaps because of all the shortages. We went to BJs Warehouse Store yesterday and there were NO big meat pieces, like whole sirloins or racks of ribs ---- that whole area was empty as were several other meat areas. No detergents of the kind we use. Several other things missing.

But --- they had some nice, thick Porterhouse steaks: two steaks for $42. Now THAT is inflation. We have filled our freezers earlier, recognizing that the prices are going up as the shortages worsen.

Inflation is picking up steam, perhaps because of all the shortages. We went to BJs Warehouse Store yesterday and there were NO big meat pieces, like whole sirloins or racks of ribs ---- that whole area was empty as were several other meat areas. No detergents of the kind we use. Several other things missing.

But --- they had some nice, thick Porterhouse steaks: two steaks for $42. Now THAT is inflation. We have filled our freezers earlier, recognizing that the prices are going up as the shortages worsen.

Absolutely.

The supply chain is fucked.

When MORE MONEY chases LESS GOODS.....we get inflation.

This is thanks to the lockdowns and the left wingers paying people to smoke weed and play XBOX instead of working.

I see it firsthand. To me it seems low. Feels like $400
I'm thinking the cost of inflation hits people making $40,000 or less is probably a higher % than $175 is to $70k. From the OP's link:

The number of US households that report that it is "very difficult" to pay for their usual expenses has increased by 8 percent since early August, to 26.5 million, according to the Oct. 6 Census Bureau’s Household Pulse Survey.

IMHO, it ain't going to get any better cuz I don't see anything positive from the gov't that might reduce the upward trend for inflation.

Absolutely.

The supply chain is fucked.

When MORE MONEY chases LESS GOODS.....we get inflation.

This is thanks to the lockdowns and the left wingers paying people to smoke weed and play XBOX instead of working.
I entirely agree ---- we can't get the trash picked up, late all the time, we had to stop our subscription to the newspapers, no one will deliver it, all my seed companies send what I order late or not at all, half their stock "sold out" --- I keep saying to Himself that the consequences from the government lockdowns and mandates are going to be MUCH worse than people realized, and here it comes.

Let's combine over 5% INFLATION and a NICE INCREASE in CORPORATE TAXES. :clap:

What harm will come from that?
Yeah. And that's really the heart of my fears about the bill (I can't even name it. It's just insane ecomomics. It's like something from Harold Wilson and the Labor Party)

We are paying tranfer payments to people who worked before the pandemic. And not just UI that people have banked, and they'd have spent on a new car or washer or something ... that's not really bad. But we're paying them transfer payments in tax credits that makes it feasible for mom to not get a job but stay home. RIGHT NOW We did pass funding to help with after school care, and who doesn't want to see teachers make a little more for staying late. Trump is an ass, but Manchin and Cornyn have a basis in reality. And the dems want to sweeten that forever. It was one thing when schools were closed but THE GOAL IS FOR THE KIDS TO BE IN SCHOOL AND THE MOMS AT WORK LIKE BEFORE.

Meanwhile WE DON'T HAVE EVEN AS MANY WORKERS AS BEFORE THE PANDEMIC because the workforce is aging, and immigration is too low to supply the new workers given our low birthrates. And that makes supply chains even worse, and even then the dems aren't doing anything to get ships unloaded that sit in ports! SO WE HAVE INFLATION FROM NOT HAVING ENOUGH GOODS TO FILL EVEN CURRENT DEMAND, AND THE DEMS WANT TO GIVE PEOPLE MONEY SO THERE WILL BE EVEN MORE DEMAND

Gosh, what could go wrong.\

Have a nice day.

Bad for the middle class but worse for those on a fixed income and having less to stretch. FUCK BIDEN

It was one thing when schools were closed but THE GOAL IS FOR THE KIDS TO BE IN SCHOOL AND THE MOMS AT WORK LIKE BEFORE.

Women cannot work outside the home if there is no one to look after the kids. Women cannot work outside the home if men prey on them sexually. Women can't work outside the home if constantly panicked by the media and these awful docs saying they'll die if they come into contact with anybody.

Women make the best workers for many jobs, but the governments, local and federal messed that up BIGTIME with their mishandling of this epidemic. The shortages are worsening and the economy is in danger because of the government throwing so many people out of work.

On in terms of RE taxes.
Is that also Biden's fault?

Paying more for gas and food though. Way more.

I am paying for gas what I was 2 years ago, but I drive 70 less miles a day so I have no complaints.

Last summer I had two 18 year old boys living in my house, now it is the wife and I so I guess I have not really noticed the food differences either.

We are pretty lucky

Forum List

Back