Inflation Crisis: People Facing ‘Real Food Poverty for the First Time in a Generation

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
Inflation Crisis: People Facing ‘Real Food Poverty for the First Time in a Generation

The head of major supermarket Tesco has warned that people in the UK are facing “real food poverty for the first time in a generation”.

The warning of “real food poverty” comes as many in the country struggle with the increasing costs of food and fuel due to inflation, with a former chief economist for the Bank of England warning that such inflationary conditions inflicting pain on everyday people could continue for years.

The ministry of truth has ruled Brietbart news service an enemy of the state! if you click link and read the article your chocolate ration will be cut 25 grams ...

Meanwhile in the former USA

skdmmfmfmmfmf.png

When the trucks stop rolling .....we've been warning people for years whats gonna happen if the trucks stop rolling ....

1 get right with God
2 turn that heart cold
3 local baby ...local

I'll put one of the radishes from my garden into the mailbox Saturday for Stamp Out Hunger day.

Just think of the children that aren't getting their Baby Formula.

One thing about President Potatohead. He ain't doing a half ass job fucking everything up. He is going whole hog by fucking up absolutely everything.

The head of major supermarket Tesco has warned that people in the UK are facing “real food poverty for the first time in a generation”.

The warning of “real food poverty” comes as many in the country struggle with the increasing costs of food and fuel due to inflation, with a former chief economist for the Bank of England warning that such inflationary conditions inflicting pain on everyday people could continue for years.

The ministry of truth has ruled Brietbart news service an enemy of the state! if you click link and read the article your chocolate ration will be cut 25 grams ...

View attachment 643535

When the trucks stop rolling .....we've been warning people for years whats gonna happen if the trucks stop rolling ....

1 get right with God
2 turn that heart cold
3 local baby ...local

Well at least Ukraine is getting our time and attention

Well at least Ukraine is getting our time and attention

Theyre keeping the largest baby formula plant closed on purpose .....thiers an" environmentally friendly" new way of doing baby formula billionare start up ....it'll be poison

Baby formula is full of soy people should find alternatives for boys

All the fake vegan meat is mostly soy to ...I was in the grocery store today laughing at prices contining to rise ...but next time your in one ...pick up any package of morning star ...first ingredient is soy

View attachment 643535

1 get right with God
2 turn that heart cold
3 local baby ...local
I am not sure what the joke is. Nor do I know how long he believes a generation is but I'd put it at a very long time ago, people are going to be really suffering....and yes the size of things has also been going down. We never used to have food banks but they have sprung up in recent years often helping people who are in work but cannot afford food. They will find it hard to help everyone who needs it. And I only see this situation getting worse.

I am not sure what the joke is. Nor do I know how long he believes a generation is but I'd put it at a very long time ago, people are going to be really suffering....and yes the size of things has also been going down. We never used to have food banks but they have sprung up in recent years often helping people who are in work but cannot afford food. They will find it hard to help everyone who needs it. And I only see this situation getting worse.
Food banks are bare Biden was just mumbling and crying about them

Thiers a giant one in Austin....warehouse EMPTY

Australia has just banned people from growing or raising thier own food ......
For safety reasons ...no shit...

2024 will probably go a lil s9mething like this for possibly billions

g,g,,g,g,g,,g,g,t.jpg

Theyre keeping the largest baby formula plant closed on purpose .....thiers an" environmentally friendly" new way of doing baby formula billionare start up ....it'll be poison

Baby formula is full of soy people should find alternatives for boys

All the fake vegan meat is mostly soy to ...I was in the grocery store today laughing at prices contining to rise ...but next time your in one ...pick up any package of morning star ...first ingredient is soy

This is awful. What the heck

This is awful. What the heck
Farmer Bill gates is behind it
He's raised a shitload of cash for it

The cronies at the fda has kept the country's largest baby formula manufacturing plant closed for 3 months for no good reason ....they blame it on a bacterial outbreak that killed 2 kids ..the manufacturer is insisting it didn't come from them ......closed and will remain closed

Australia has just banned people from growing or raising thier own food ......
For safety reasons ...no shit...

2024 will probably go a lil s9mething like this for possibly billions

View attachment 643551
The reason they have given is biosecurity which is
procedures or measures designed to protect the population against harmful biological or biochemical substances.
Makes you wonder what is in their ground and how it got there.

The reason they have given is biosecurity which is Makes you wonder what is in their ground and how it got there.
Invasive species are always a problem..plants and animals but we're not talking about Cain toads ....

I just bought T-bone steak at five dollars a pound, where is this shortage?

Forum List

Back