Inflation Crisis: People Facing ‘Real Food Poverty for the First Time in a Generation

Before the pandemic women were not breastfeeding on a large scale either. What did humans feed infants before baby formula?
I think most women in the UK feed their kids themselves nowadays. I guess when they introduced mass baby milk they advertised it as much easier which I hear it is. Much quicker to get a good nights sleep if the baby is getting formula though obviously better for the babe to get mother's milk.

I think most women in the UK feed their kids themselves nowadays. I guess when they introduced mass baby milk they advertised it as much easier which I hear it is. Much quicker to get a good nights sleep if the baby is getting formula though obviously better for the babe to get mother's milk.
There is no such thing as a good nights sleep when you have an infant.

Before the pandemic women were not breastfeeding on a large scale either. What did humans feed infants before baby formula?
It was gaining again in popularity due the benefits of the child's well being and health ... Well wet nursing was big

I just bought T-bone steak at five dollars a pound, where is this shortage?
In the UK people are going to be short of money because the price of fuel has gone through the roof. People will be paying over twice as much for it, They are also going to have tax increases and inflation is going up by 10% - may be more that is what we know so far. Many people are already on a tight budget needing food banks. In addition the UN is warning of the hunger that is going to be a direct action of the war in Ukraine.

In the UK people are going to be short of money because the price of fuel has gone through the roof. People will be paying over twice as much for it, They are also going to have tax increases and inflation is going up by 10% - may be more that is what we know so far. Many people are already on a tight budget needing food banks. In addition the UN is warning of the hunger that is going to be a direct action of the war in Ukraine.
Food production in Ukraine is already off 25%

There is no such thing as a good nights sleep when you have an infant.
On shop bought milk it is possible from as young as 6 weeks to pretty much get that, That is when they used to tell you you would when everyone was on shop milk. My daughter with her last child was so exhausted that she started giving it a night time bottle of shop milk when it was about three months. Sleep problem solved overnight.

Forum List

Back