Inflation down AGAIN

Prior to 2000, they weren't fracking. Fracking is most costly and requires higher oil prices to support it. Oil drillers were losing money when prices fell as a result of the glut of supply on the market.

Thanks for the reminder of why we should vote for Trump....great link discussing how he was putting the American people above big oil and helping drive cost down.....unlike what we are seeing today

Thanks for the reminder of why we should vote for Trump....great link discussing how he was putting the American people above big oil and helping drive cost down.....unlike what we are seeing today
And you apparently missed the part where he threatened the Saudis to lower oil production to protect "big oil" at the cost of American people.

COVID was due to China and Fauci
Riots were in Democrat led cities
Same for crime
Deficits I ll give you. I have criticized him for it.

Now say one negative statement about the Democratic Party, go ahead.
If enemy democrats are complaining about riots and crime then, the enemies will have even more fun when Trump is elected next month.

And you apparently missed the part where he threatened the Saudis to lower oil production to protect "big oil" at the cost of American people.
I did, because I read your link, it didn't say anything about threatening SA, or protecting big oil, and in fact went on to say how cost was lower to the American people, so not sure what you mean at the cost of the American people....but then again I actaully read your link

I did, because I read your link, it didn't say anything about threatening SA, or protecting big oil, and in fact went on to say how cost was lower to the American people, so not sure what you mean at the cost of the American people....but then again I actaully read your link
Marener is a moron. Keep that mind. Reading is difficult for him

Yes, you did miss it because it was linked earlier in the discussion. This is a problem where you interject yourself into a conversation without spending a few minutes reviewing previous posts.

It's not my job to constantly keep you up to date.

Yes, you did miss it because it was linked earlier in the discussion. This is a problem where you interject yourself into a conversation without spending a few minutes reviewing previous posts.

It's not my job to constantly keep you up to date.
I read your own link, the one I responded to, that showed that's not true at all.

You are very confused.
hahaha well then please, from the link I replied to, show us where it states he threatened SA, or he protect big oil at the cost of Ameriocans. Hint, you won't find it, because it says the opposite.

hahaha well then please, from the link I replied to, show us where it states he threatened SA, or he protect big oil at the cost of Ameriocans. Hint, you won't find it, because it says the opposite.
It wasn't in that link and I never claimed it was. It was in a previous link you were to lazy to look at.

It wasn't in that link and I never claimed it was. It was in a previous link you were to lazy to look at.
So you posted a link earlier and then posted another link later that contridicts your prior link? hahhaa brillant.

What are you trying to say? Groceries are massively more expensive then pre harris being sworn in
the government says otherwise in his world. your grocery experience is not real.

Republicans have blasted Biden's economic policies for rising mortgage rates and prices.

"Just last week, the Consumer Price Index showed prices have risen 17.4 percent since Mr. Biden took office. That means 26 months of consumers watching their paychecks disappear before their very eyes due to the rising cost of living," Texas Rep. Pat Fallon, chair of the House Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Energy Policy, and Regulatory Affairs, said during a hearing last week.

"Worse yet, mortgage rates have nearly doubled since Joe Biden took office, making it much harder for Americans to buy a new home. That's clearly not the American Dream."

Just remember, this never happened!!!!!! Know that the sheep believe it didn't happen.

lol ... now who's the blatant liar, here? i do the grocery shopping in my home & would know. i have been consistantly paying an avg of $10-$20 a week less than in the past couple years.

bite me asshole.
you can't prove that, so you can't escape that way. You need to show your grocers prices dropped after Creepy took office. Name the chain or grocer and city, I will look it up myself.

You won't because it would expose your lies, liar. it's called receipts, you have no clue

lol ... now who's the blatant liar, here? i do the grocery shopping in my home & would know. i have been consistantly paying an avg of $10-$20 a week less than in the past couple years.

bite me asshole.
Why do you lie?

During the last federal election on Nov. 3, 2020, food inflation was running at just 3.9% annually. Fast forward to March 2024, and the latest data shows food prices have risen a whopping 25.8% since then. To put that in perspective, a basket of groceries that cost $100 in November 2020 would now set you back $125.80. That’s an increase of nearly $26 for the exact same food items.

Why do you lie?

During the last federal election on Nov. 3, 2020, food inflation was running at just 3.9% annually. Fast forward to March 2024, and the latest data shows food prices have risen a whopping 25.8% since then. To put that in perspective, a basket of groceries that cost $100 in November 2020 would now set you back $125.80. That’s an increase of nearly $26 for the exact same food items.
she's a liar, she knows nothing but lying. I believe her skin would fall off if she didn't lie. Blatantly now.

Forum List

Back