Inflation hits new 40-year high as gas, food rent costs surge. Another big rate hike appears likely

All those staggering idiots who said inflation was temporary or transitory.
Even though it was RIDICULOUSLY obvious it was nothing of the kind.
:rolleyes:

Hey, Bidenbots?
Instead of obsessing about man child Trump?
Why not get the Senile One to do more to start fighting inflation?

You don’t understand…. There was an insurrection!!!!

I am predicting we never see gas under 3.50 dollars nationally again, ever no matter how happens to sit in the White House.

You might wanna rethink that prediction. The price of gas always rises and falls based on a number of factors, but chiefly supply and demand.

1657728817532.png

Right now, demand is dropping and so is the price, at least for now; that's how it works. But sooner or later the supply will catch up and the price will fall as it always has and always will. The question is, how soon and how much, and I predict that unless Biden reverses his policies regarding the fossil fuel industry, gas prices will not be falling as fast or as much as they might have under Trump if he were the prez. Of course, the price of gas wouldn't have been as high, but that's another story.

Biden's problem is that the economy is slowing down and will continue to slow down and according to some we are already in a recession. We'll find out for sure at the end of the month when the GDP numbers come out, but when the economy dips then so does demand for gas. Which I believe will help reduce inflation somewhat, but it'll still be too high. Stagflation I think it's called.

Libtards are always looking for excuses rather than reasons. Biden announced his intention and then began to spike U.S. fossil fuel production. As a result, current production was curtailed and future plans were suspended indefinitely, thus limiting supply and increasing prices. Econ 101. Blaming Putin is particularly moronic, since Russia has been increasing its oil and gas production.

Similarly, blaming the Fed for inflation is like blaming the Fire Dept. for a forest fire. It was huge government spending that caused the fire in the first place. As President, Biden is the chief arsonist.

Libtards are always looking for excuses rather than reasons. Biden announced his intention and then began to spike U.S. fossil fuel production. As a result, current production was curtailed and future plans were suspended indefinitely, thus limiting supply and increasing prices.
This is probably the dumbest lie the cultists have in their possession about all of this.

We are a country chock full of dumb people.

No. You dont understand. There was a conservative revolution. So how is that whole contract with America thing ol Newt gave you, working out for you?

This is what the repeal of anti trust laws, and deregulating the entire finance industry looks like numbnuts.
The contract with America worked out great for me and every working American.

united-states-inflation-cpi.png

I GUARANTEE you that if this rate does not come WAY down by November - the Dems are toast at the polls.
And that is assuming that the Fed does not crash the economy as it fights inflation.

Once again, I despise both parties.
Praise Trump because when Biden took over, Inflation was at 1.2%. It's all the Democrat's fault as they but this Biden nutcase in as President. President Micky Mouse!

Yes it is. This is what happens when the whole world slashes production due to a pandemic and then take their sweet time ramping back up. Add to that anti-oil policies from the current US Admin and we get what we have.

I am predicting we never see gas under 3.50 dollars nationally again, ever no matter how happens to sit in the White House.

One thing about inflation is the prices never go back to where they were.
You finally getting it now ??

It wont be right until it hits 1.12. Thats the lowest I remember!
See, I can play this stupid game too
You're the one making it a stupid game. Prices need to reflect well of a great economy, otherwise basically acting as a measure on the prosperity within the economy when production is high, orders are coming in, labor is healthy, and rewards are seen through in and through out, therefore lifting all boats in the process.

Forum List

Back