Inflation is out of control

LOL....It costs me around $200.00 "rent" to the town/county every month to live in my own bought and paid for home.....Primary residence property taxes is nothing but theft.
In NoVA, where they need money for all the illegals in the school system, I’m paying close to $700 a month “rent” to the county.

I blame it on my builder, he built too nice of a house on the empty land! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The next time I chat with Biden, I could ask him to have his goon squad drop in on your builder. Let me know.

We chat regularly on how to overturn the upcoming election.

LOL....It costs me around $200.00 "rent" to the town/county every month to live in my own bought and paid for home.....Primary residence property taxes is nothing but theft.
You've got it easy. Mine is over $600

My property taxes went up 3400% since 2022.

:eek:
i opened up my tax bill and fainted last year. Up 600 bucks in one year! the excuse I got was---- the mass-holes moved up here to maine- to hide from the covid- drove the value of all the homes up. the houses are empty by the way.

wow- just wow. the cost of a dozen eggs is the least of my worries.
Yeah, and in addition to that, we get hit up at every cash register to donate more to the schools, and “the children.” They wouldn’t need all this extra money if they hadn’t settled all the illegals here: a couple of schools are estimated to be at least 25% illegal immigrant children.

Yeah, and in addition to that, we get hit up at every cash register to donate more to the schools, and “the children.” They wouldn’t need all this extra money if they hadn’t settled all the illegals here: a couple of schools are estimated to be at least 25% illegal immigrant children.
we dont have them up here in maine. They are polluting southern maine by the NH border. it's too cold up here for them.

we dont have them up here in maine. They are polluting southern maine by the NH border. it's too cold up here for them.
You’re lucky. Down here, they’ve created a lot of problems - not just the financial burden on taxpayers, but a big jump in MS-13 gang activity.

You’re lucky. Down here, they’ve created a lot of problems - not just the financial burden on taxpayers, but a big jump in MS-13 gang activity.
I am- for a little bit- already on my road- 3 crooked tiny mobile homes- parked crooked- junk all over- fences with tarps hiding what there doing... they slowly coming here to camp out in the woods! to hide

Not here, or anywhere near here.

You have clearly never had a house built. The first year you pay property taxes it is on the lot only till the county gets around to doing their valuation of the house. Then that gets filed and eventually your taxes are on the house and the land and not just the land.

Forum List

Back