Inflation is out of control

Perhaps had the Fed Govt been open and honest with us early on about how bad COVID was going to be, those things would not have taken place.

Trump and the Fed Govt knew how bad it was, but they did not tell us till far too late

How would they know how bad it was?
It's not like China sent us their experimental data from Wuhan after all.

How would they know how bad it was?
It's not like China sent us their experimental data from Wuhan after all.

We had a US Senator tell donors in late Jan that it was more contagious than the 1917 pandemic. If he had that information, it seems logical the rest of the Govt did as well.

We had other US Senators selling stocks that would be impacted and buying stocks in telework technology companies. Do you think that is just coincidence?

The local VA hospital in early Feb started a 6 week retro fit of a unit to turn it into a negative pressure area for the specific treatment of COVID patients. And I am sure they were not the only one to do so. Why would they do this if they did not know how bad it really was?

The US and ROK had their first case within a day of each other, within a week the leader of the ROK pulled together the heads of the industries involved and told them how bad it was going to be and what was needed to be prepared. If they knew, do you really think we did not? Starting early is the difference between 700 deaths per millions people and 3600.

We had a US Senator tell donors in late Jan that it was more contagious than the 1917 pandemic. If he had that information, it seems logical the rest of the Govt did as well.

We had other US Senators selling stocks that would be impacted and buying stocks in telework technology companies. Do you think that is just coincidence?

The local VA hospital in early Feb started a 6 week retro fit of a unit to turn it into a negative pressure area for the specific treatment of COVID patients. And I am sure they were not the only one to do so. Why would they do this if they did not know how bad it really was?

The US and ROK had their first case within a day of each other, within a week the leader of the ROK pulled together the heads of the industries involved and told them how bad it was going to be and what was needed to be prepared. If they knew, do you really think we did not? Starting early is the difference between 700 deaths per millions people and 3600.

Which one? How did they know?

Did they know there were going to be shutdowns?

New York and Michigan put COVID patients into nursing homes with old people who
were the most vulnerable to it.
Why would they do this if they knew how bad it really was?

Which one? How did they know?

Richard Burr.

And indeed, how did they know? And why did we not know?

Did they know there were going to be shutdowns?

It seems they knew at the very least that the US Fed Govt would be moving to a vastly larger remote environment.

New York and Michigan put COVID patients into nursing homes with old people who
were the most vulnerable to it.
Why would they do this if they knew how bad it really was?

Because they did not know, the Fed Govt was not sharing what they knew with state health officials...thus the problem.

Richard Burr.

It seems they knew at the very least that the US Fed Govt would be moving to a vastly larger remote environment.

Because they did not know, the Fed Govt was not sharing what they knew with state health officials...thus the problem.

They knew a few people had died. No one knew what it would become.
If they did, Pelosi wouldn't have called Trump's travel ban xenophobic.
Dems wouldn't have told people to ignore Trump and take public transportation to Chinatown.

Right?

They knew a few people had died. No one knew what it would become.

South Korea knew, are they better than we are?

If they did, Pelosi wouldn't have called Trump's travel ban xenophobic.
Dems wouldn't have told people to ignore Trump and take public transportation to Chinatown.

Nothing is more important to these people than politics. It is sort of cute how people think anyone in DC gives a fuck about the rest of us.

The New York and Michigan Senators didn't know? Didn't share?

Clearly not, just as the NC one only shared with his donors so they could make money off of it...and could donate more to him in return.

Give me your 3 favorite examples of things they did that Trump should have done.

1. Been honest with the American people form the beginning. This is the biggest thing. People did not know who to trust or listen to as we were getting conflicting information. I still remember laughing when my wife told me they were closing her unit to spend 6 weeks turning it into a negative pressure area. I laughed and said "that is the Govt for you, doing something that takes 6 weeks for something that will be gone next week". Little did I know that our Govt was lying to us about the problem.

2. Started creating test for COIVD along with mass production of PPE gear in Jan or maybe early Feb instead of waiting till late March.

3. Developed a contact tracing program early on like South Korea had in place.

1. Been honest with the American people form the beginning. This is the biggest thing. People did not know who to trust or listen to as we were getting conflicting information. I still remember laughing when my wife told me they were closing her unit to spend 6 weeks turning it into a negative pressure area. I laughed and said "that is the Govt for you, doing something that takes 6 weeks for something that will be gone next week". Little did I know that our Govt was lying to us about the problem.

2. Started creating test for COIVD along with mass production of PPE gear in Jan or maybe early Feb instead of waiting till late March.

3. Developed a contact tracing program early on like South Korea had in place.

How well does contact tracing work for a flu virus?

How well does contact tracing work for a flu virus?

Contact tracing steps

Different countries have applied contact tracing to different lengths. Typically, the steps taken in contact tracing, also called contact tracing workflow, are as follows:

• A person tests positive for COVID-19
  • After testing positive, the person is interviewed remotely to identify who they have come into contact with
  • Their contacts are then assessed according to their level of risk (also known as contact triage)
  • The contacts are contacted and advised on what they should do, including getting tested for COVID-19 themselves if possible and how to quarantine themselves.
  • The contacts are then referred for support services such as prioritized food deliveries and any healthcare providers if necessary.
  • There will be regular follow-ups with the contacts during their period of quarantine.
  • After 14 days from their initial exposure, if the contact is asymptomatic, they are allowed to end their quarantine.
  • If a contact tests positive for COVID-19, they should be referred to medical care as appropriate.

Prosperity endures!

June 13, 2024
The World Bank upgraded its outlook for the global economy, estimating that it will expand 2.6% this year on the strength of sustained growth in the United States.
The bank’s latest outlook marks an increase from the 2.4% growth for 2024 it had predicted in January. And it would match the global economy’s 2.6% expansion in 2023.

Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 11.25.36 AM.png

Stronger-than-expected growth in the United States — the world’s biggest economy — accounted for 80% of the World Bank’s upgraded outlook. The agency now expects the U.S. economy to expand 2.5% in 2024, the same as in 2023 but up sharply from the 1.6% the bank had predicted in January.
“U.S. growth is exceptional,” Ayhan Kose, the bank’s deputy chief economist, told the Associated Press ahead of the release of its latest Global Economic Prospects report.

In an about-face from the Trump regime, the U.S. thrives as China fails.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back