Inflation Panic Turns Out To Only Be Contrived BS

Inflation is a genuine problem, but it’s hardly spinning out of control. Inflation panic, on the other hand, is getting ridiculous.

Can we find vivid but misleading individual tales that make inflation look as if it’s not at 6 percent but at 100 percent? Run ’em! How about a hundred articles on why inflation is derailing President Biden’s agenda and sending Democrats into disarray? Heck yeah. How is Britney Spears coping with inflation now that she’s free of her conservatorship? I’m sure we’ll find out.

Another contrived pile of right wing BS, goes swirling down the toilet.
Hey look, a idiot . Inflation is destroying the middle and lower class. Why are democrats so stupid?

Brittan also shut down it's economy and also is having supply chain issues and it also sent out Covid checks and injected government funds.

Inflation is a genuine problem, but it’s hardly spinning out of control. Inflation panic, on the other hand, is getting ridiculous.

Can we find vivid but misleading individual tales that make inflation look as if it’s not at 6 percent but at 100 percent? Run ’em! How about a hundred articles on why inflation is derailing President Biden’s agenda and sending Democrats into disarray? Heck yeah. How is Britney Spears coping with inflation now that she’s free of her conservatorship? I’m sure we’ll find out.

85308457.jpg

QAnon's leader 'Q' is revealed to be multiple people

This is why you're a DUMBASS.
Then why did you lie and claim the judge called him the leader of qanon, liar? I never made any claim about who leads qanon, Dumbass.

Keep digging............. :dig: :dig: :auiqs.jpg:

Wow you Dimmers are just full of excuses for Poopeyboy. Inflation is up over 5% heading toward 6...prices continue to rise out of control, availability of items is getting more and more scarce. Do your own Dimmer idiots even believe your drivel?

Republicans think the economy is bad now and they thought it was bad under Obama. They are nutters. They see fantasy land shit in their heads. The last two Republican Presidents ruined their economies. The last two Democrat Presidents dug it out of recession and delivered record growth. The right wing nutters focus on some bullshit outliers to rally the ignorant tribe they lead.

Inflation will hang around for a few months then recede and the right will be complaining about some other bullshit.

Hey look, a idiot . Inflation is destroying the middle and lower class. Why are democrats so stupid?
Inflation isn't all that bad when one has stockpiled consumer goods for subsequent resale at unbelievably high prices.

But as to the question: It's genetics. Their parents wouldn't pay for their own abortions - were holding out for government-funded roto-cleaning - and waited too long.

Yet you can't name a single Biden policy that caused our inflation, since this is not a uniquely American problem, but has hit most of the world.
It's because you guys just don't get it that you are being drubbed in the elections. Don't you understand? Voters know that inflation is very real and they know Biden is president. No amount of spin you can put on it will decrease prices. But, continue burying your head in the sand and tell people that inflation isn't Biden's fault. Didn't work in recent elections and it isn't going to work as long as inflation is real.

Then why did you lie and claim the judge called him the leader of qanon, liar? I never made any claim about who leads qanon, Dumbass.

Keep digging............. :dig: :dig: :auiqs.jpg:

The judge called him "a leader", since there is no "the leader"

Since when is a mascot "THE LEADER" of any organization, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

Again, "a leader"

DUMBASS !!!

Republicans think the economy is bad now and they thought it was bad under Obama. They are nutters. They see fantasy land shit in their heads. The last two Republican Presidents ruined their economies. The last two Democrat Presidents dug it out of recession and delivered record growth. The right wing nutters focus on some bullshit outliers to rally the ignorant tribe they lead.

Inflation will hang around for a few months then recede and the right will be complaining about some other bullshit.
Take 5.2 trillion out of the economy and we will see how great the economy is. I believe in order to prop up this economy we will need more government spending. I just hope people realize that government injections need to end, we cannot spend our way out of the messes.

The judge called him "a leader", since there is no "the leader"

Again, "a leader"

DUMBASS !!!
He did? Quote him.

Why did you claim he called him "the leader"? How many times are you going to try to change your story to cover your lies?

Forum List

Back