Inflation Panic Turns Out To Only Be Contrived BS

Republicans think the economy is bad now and they thought it was bad under Obama. They are nutters. They see fantasy land shit in their heads. The last two Republican Presidents ruined their economies. The last two Democrat Presidents dug it out of recession and delivered record growth. The right wing nutters focus on some bullshit outliers to rally the ignorant tribe they lead.

Inflation will hang around for a few months then recede and the right will be complaining about some other bullshit.

Right, and that should start happening when they print more funny money to cover the Pork bill they just passed.

He did? Quote him.

Why did you claim he called him "the leader"? How many times are you going to try to change your story to cover your lies?
I posted where you said the judge called him "the leader" So you lost that argument.

The judge in the OP ... He never mentioned qanon, Dumbass.

Are you going to cling to the judge never mentioning QAnon?

I posted where you said the judge called him "the leader" So you lost that argument.

Are you going to cling to the judge never mentioning QAnon?
Damn son, I quoted YOUR post claiming the judge called him "THE LEADER' of qanon.

I asked you to prove it, Dumbass. So far, you have failed to do so.

Keep digging.. :dig:

And I'm not sure why you keep quoted my post saying the judge didn't say anything about qanon in the OP. He didn't. I guess you want to continue to confirm I am 100% correct.

And I'm not sure why you keep quoted my post saying the judge didn't say anything about qanon in the OP. He didn't. I guess you want to continue to confirm I am 100% correct.
Because it proves you're a DUMBASS.
Clearly english if your second language, because you said "the judge in the op didn't mention QAnon"
and not "the judge, in the op didn't mention QAnon"

Your limited english referred to the judge, not the op.

And the judge clearly mentioned QAnon. DUMBASS !!!!!

Yet you can't name a single Biden policy that caused our inflation, since this is not a uniquely American problem, but has hit most of the world.

No it has not hit most of the world. Some countries yes and like ours, because of their policies.

Dementia increased the cost of fuel, adds to inflation.
The commies paid people to stay home causing a labor shortage forcing businesses to pay people much more money for labor, adds to inflation.
Which caused a supply chain shortage. More demand and less supply equals what? Yes, adds to inflation.
Needing to print more phony money for Democrat pork, adds to inflation.

They blamed rising gas prices on Biden shutting down the keystone pipeline.

People are dumb enough to believe it. Just like Trump winning the 2020 election. Or there was massive election fraud.

Some propaganda gains traction.

He closed down the Keystone.
He stopped all new public land exploration and drilling for oil.
He made a public statement that the Russians hacking our largest gasoline pipeline was a private matter and not a government one.

We went from the worlds largest exporter of fuel to begging OPEC and Russia to increase production.

Look, spin it all you want. Even Democratic voters aren't buying your spin. They talked loudly during recent elections where blue states turned red. No matter how much you want to spin it, "It's the economy stupid" and economy includes inflation.
If you didnt want biden to be president why did you vote for him? Oh, I almost forgot You hated trump Now that you got your wish stop complaining when your candidate is blamed for problems like inflation With great power comes great responsibility also

The two trillion dollar infrastructure bill will spur inflation and so will Simpleton Joe's even larger
six trillion dollar budget.

That's TRILLION with a T!

Wrong. The stimulus has been scored to actually reduce inflationary pressure.

Last year, Trump and the feds pumped more than $9 TRILLION DOLLARS into the economy. More than $3 Trillion in stimulus packages, 1/3 of which went to corporate America, plus another $6 Trillion in Quantitative Easing (government buying up debt) all of which went to corporate America.

Now according to the GOP this $9 Trillion dollars barely kept the economy running.

You people are so full of shit, it's hard to tell your heads from your asses.

Inflation is a genuine problem, but it’s hardly spinning out of control. Inflation panic, on the other hand, is getting ridiculous.

Can we find vivid but misleading individual tales that make inflation look as if it’s not at 6 percent but at 100 percent? Run ’em! How about a hundred articles on why inflation is derailing President Biden’s agenda and sending Democrats into disarray? Heck yeah. How is Britney Spears coping with inflation now that she’s free of her conservatorship? I’m sure we’ll find out.

Another contrived pile of right wing BS, goes swirling down the toilet.
WOW you guys are scared shitless.....you won't stop talking about it! LOL......

Last year, Trump and the feds pumped more than $9 TRILLION DOLLARS into the economy. More than $3 Trillion in stimulus packages, 1/3 of which went to corporate America, plus another $6 Trillion in Quantitative Easing (government buying up debt) all of which went to corporate America.

Now according to the GOP this $9 Trillion dollars barely kept the economy running.

Stimulus is always inflationary.... it has to be...... there are two type of inflation btw....

Do you know the difference?

JO

Inflation is a genuine problem, but it’s hardly spinning out of control. Inflation panic, on the other hand, is getting ridiculous.

Can we find vivid but misleading individual tales that make inflation look as if it’s not at 6 percent but at 100 percent? Run ’em! How about a hundred articles on why inflation is derailing President Biden’s agenda and sending Democrats into disarray? Heck yeah. How is Britney Spears coping with inflation now that she’s free of her conservatorship? I’m sure we’ll find out.

I don't know about that bub.....everyone I know is complaining about high prices right now....sooooo I think you better come out of your dream land. You can try to Blame Trump.....but people always blame the guy who is in charge at the time. It's the fart in the elevator effect.

JO

Trump presided only two years with a Republican House. The other two years was with a Democrat House. When they knew they'd be able to force Trump to sign a bill, it was loaded with so much Democrat pork they could have thrown a national pork roast. Or don't you remember the last threat of a government shutdown which the commie media never once blamed the Democrats for.

Do you think the market is doing well because of all the stupid Dementia policies? Think again. That fed money is still being pumped into the market Dementia's entire term so far.

Trump presided only two years with a Republican House. The other two years was with a Democrat House. When they knew they'd be able to force Trump to sign a bill, it was loaded with so much Democrat pork they could have thrown a national pork roast. Or don't you remember the last threat of a government shutdown which the commie media never once blamed the Democrats for.

Do you think the market is doing well because of all the stupid Dementia policies? Think again. That fed money is still being pumped into the market Dementia's entire term so far.
Don't bother......they don't care. What's really beautiful to me is to watch them trying to spend their own inflated money....lol.....it's a riot.

Take 5.2 trillion out of the economy and we will see how great the economy is. I believe in order to prop up this economy we will need more government spending. I just hope people realize that government injections need to end, we cannot spend our way out of the messes.
Quote your deficit spending complaints under Trump. I’ll eat my hat if you can.

It's a monster bubble

Highest rate in thirty years and it’s just starting. Inflation has to be dealt with quickly or its very difficult to stop.

Forum List

Back