INFRASTRUCTURE - Part 2 - California Catastrophe

After the crash when the Gov't was in full bail out and stimulus mode, I quoted the levies as a issue that should have been addressed if any stimulus was passed. I stated quite clear back then that any and ALL of the 800 or so billion should be spent COMPLETELY on the infrastructure on a case by case basis to fix problems that needed attention then and now. If we were to go into DEBT DEEPER which makes me want to barf, then do it on NECESSARY ISSUES.

But low and behold the Political whores had to pay back their donors, and very little was spent on the infrastructure and what was primarily spent was on BS items that were not critical to our Nation's interest.

I posted a whole set of infrastructure that should have been on the list, including dams that need replacing, like one that if it fails would put Nashville under water.

So we spent hundreds of Billions on BS. Which is why I think our politicians are complete BS now.

All CORRECT. And both the delta levees and the Wolf Creek Dam in southern Kentucky should have gotten attended to with the stimuluses. They also should have gotten attended to from the infrastructure jobs bills that Obama proposed, which were shot down by Republicans on purely political gamesmanship.

The national electric grid also is of major significance, and a national security issue, and should have been addressed.

Quite incredible how these congressional clowns play games with thousands of people's lives. I wonder how they could even get the 9% approval rate they got last October.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=8953386#post8953386

Last edited:

Forum List

Back