Infrastructure Week Finally Here! House passes $1.3T bill.

It is called politics.

You ask for the moon and settle for what you can get.

Ask for the moon in your terms is ask for a pile of shit in mine.

Why not come out and say leftists consistently defecate bills loaded with special interest & political sounding trash that strikes the nerve of common sense?

Because you're a leftist, and the more absurd it sounds the more you like it.

WTF does this have to do with infrastructure? :laugh:

Stop sniffing glue.
What the hell does Day Care and other social programs have to do with 'Infrastructure'?

Democrats had to attempt to change the definition of the word to cover / justify packing the bill with pork, until only 10% of the money actually went to bridges, roads, etc...

And I can't believe Democrats are trying to con Americsns into another 'shovel-ready' projects bill after Barry's blew up in his face & he had to admit there was no such thing.

There is literally MILLIONS of dollars left from tve COVID Relief bills Democrats intended to use and have used as a 'slush fund' for things other than COVID Relief. Why don't they just use the surplus additional deficit dollars they already added and have?!

He turned down $20 Billion for his wall. That's the important detail. :laugh:
Says the Trump-hating snowflake leaving out the bullshit the Democrats were trying to do. Everyone here knows you, most remember the details are desperately leaving out ... you are fooling no one.

FAIL! :p

Wingnuts can get away with it here. Liberals cannot.
I’ll test that theory with one of my right wing socks I use to make them look like stupid morons. In fact one of my socks was made a moderator a few years ago I was so ridiculous.

Trump added $2 Trillion to the debt and you didn't say shit. You applauded it.

You don't give a fuck about debts and deficits.
Again, you imbeciles cockroach, you can continue to post all you want but you don't know me or speak for me. You just look like a desperate child who thinks if he says stupid things enough times the adults in the room will take him serious.

Fail. Go back to the kids table and let the adults talk, lil' cocktoach.

Forum List

Back