Infrastructure Week Finally Here! House passes $1.3T bill.

look in the mirror, and repeat:
if citygator only had a brain---
WTF19 interpreter: Oh no! Joe and the democrats managed to do something wonderful again with some moderate republicans. I better insult a liberal cuz I care more about party allegiance than a working infrastructure.

Brandon is kicking it into high gear!

$1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill
531,000 new jobs last month
Stock Market at RECORD highs

:dance:
Then you go to the store, the gas station and pay your utilities just to start. I guarantee you the lower class earners are not partying. Some have started to understand the slight of hand Progs are known for.

The former guy promised a big infrastructure bill and the sheep cheered.

But THAT was DIFFERENT.

:laugh:
The progs sat on their butts with the lady politicians wearing the same colored dresses as a protest. Nancy was having a tardif dyskenesia moment sitting on the Prog side. Only 110 billion dollars for real infrastructure out of this current one. And a past bill with Obama none went to any bridges and roads on a infrastructure bill.

The progs sat on their butts with the lady politicians wearing the same colored dresses as a protest. Nancy was having a tardif dyskenesia moment sitting on the Prog side. Only 110 billion dollars for real infrastructure out of this current one. And a past bill with Obama none went to any bridges and roads on a infrastructure bill.
And, as usual, nowhere NEAR my post.

:laugh:

Thanks. Let's hope this site is truly transparent. The site is the product of the US treasury and most of their data is sourced from their own internal website.

What I'm more talking about, though, is, if they put 200 million per year for 4 years for federal land access projects, who keeps track of THAT program? Who makes sure that money is spent correctly and abuse isn't taking place. If they requested 200 million per year for 4 years but only 180 million each year is spent, who makes sure the extra 20 million each year is reclaimed by the government and doesn't go into some agencies general budget, or into someone's pocket?

I'm thinking ANY government spending (taxpayer money) needs to be closely watched to ensure its being used wisely, correctly, and without abuse.

Thus shouldn't be just about money from spending bills, it should be for all spending. As anyone knows about any agency with a budget, "if we don't spend this money this year, we won't get the same amount next year". So, these agencies feel like they HAVE to spend that money in order to get more in the next year. Imagine what kind of waste that promotes. When it comes to putting the taxpayers on the hook for more money, those things need to be tightly scrutinized.

It's amazing just thinking about it. I don't think people realize it for what it is. The government spends, and we pay for it, and largely, we don't have any control over it. We go further into debt every year, but government just keeps on spending..more more more more!!!! Somebody needs to be watching where every penny goes, inside the government, and when it goes to all these projects.

Yet another boondoggle. No doubt the big donor corporations to the two criminal gangs will benefit handsomely.
What shall Biden voters tell their darling tots this year when The Grinch stopped presents this year

These holidays this year will be so funny. instead of carving an Xmas ham, we'll be carving road kill

Hey. What are a few Solandras here and there

WTF19 interpreter: Oh no! Joe and the democrats managed to do something wonderful again with some moderate republicans. I better insult a liberal cuz I care more about party allegiance than a working infrastructure.

Politicians doing something wonderful!

Yeah they wanted 3.5 trillion to waste on shit and they only got a third of it.

That's something to celebrate I guess.

Forum List

Back