Infrastructure Week Finally Here! House passes $1.3T bill.

A disaster that just cost 13 Republicans there jobs. Their replacements will be America First people. The bill will be repealed or defunded in '22.

OK Let’s do this
The Districts of those 13 Republicans get Infrastructure Funding

Those who voted against it obviously don’t want it
Let them explain to their constituents why they were left out

JOBS!

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap:
Family of 4 murdered in Jacksonville by an illegal posing as a minor and flown there

You sentenced them to death pal
This is another you sentenced to death
1634168451285.png

Whine, cry, piss & moan. Bigly. The m.o. of all MAGA hatters.

Thoughts & prayers.
You sentenced 13 marines to death

Thoughts and prayers to you too. You are a working slave tied to a miserable job you hate

Thus the bitterness.....How could you live such an unproductive life. Stalin would have shot you right in the fucking head

OK Let’s do this

Better idea..........Give them shovels and a hard hat and tell them to get off their asses and GO BUILD IT THEMSELVES.

YOU TOO.

And not 5 times over til they are finished either. Get busy ..........

I've been saying end the debt ceiling forever.......Spay and neuter the Fed.....works for me...

Oh........BTW ..........would you PLEASE put a fence around New York and Cali...........the lunatics running from your leadership are still too stipid to not vote blue.

Thanks.

OK Let’s do this

People are not going to see any results. Who are you trying to kid? This is redistribution, job killing bullshit.

A disaster that just cost 13 Republicans there jobs. Their replacements will be America First people. The bill will be repealed or defunded in '22.

do not for get the 10 Repubs in the Senate that voted for it. you have to purge them also

You sentenced 13 marines to death

Thoughts and prayers to you too. You are a working slave tied to a miserable job you hate

Thus the bitterness.....How could you live such an unproductive life. Stalin would have shot you right in the fucking head
I'm retired, fuckface. Thanks for clueing us in on your admiration for Stalin, lowlife.

do not for get the 10 Repubs in the Senate that voted for it. you have to purge them also
Any of them fuckers in Alabama................SURE........NO PROBLEM....

We'll FIRE THEIR ASSES......Thanks for reminding me. Don't need another bottom feeder like Sessions who fooled us for too long.

When you Gov't leaches gonna stop holding your hands out. NEVER......Nothing new here. Just like the Cares ACT Media showing a hospital in Italy saying look what is happening in Queens........as they FEASTED ON 77000 A CASE to hospitals under the Cares act...........hot spots got 77 k per patient and then peeps wonder why covid patents were put in with non covid........Hospital ship hardly used........tent cities with negative ventillation hardly uesed.

As the corruption FEASTED ON THE MONEY.

I say shut down the Debt Ceiling PERMANENTLY.
If Republicans think infrastructure funding is a waste of taxpayer dollars……Let them turn down the funding

Their voters will understand

Any of them fuckers in Alabama................SURE........NO PROBLEM....

We'll FIRE THEIR ASSES......Thanks for reminding me. Don't need another bottom feeder like Sessions who fooled us for too long.

you people are so full of shit. come the next time they are up against a Dem you will be voting for them like they know you will.

As the decline continues, failures like Jennifer Granholm will be held to what they have destroyed. We know the Repubs. Separating the RINOS, Neo Cons from the ones who actually have varying views unlike the Democratic Party Progs who are nearly all left wing for their party and with others who are further left is where we are at.

If Republicans think infrastructure funding is a waste of taxpayer dollars……Let them turn down the funding

Their voters will understand
How about you give me that Golden shovel your corrupt hero politicians will use to FLEECE AMERICA.

Enjoy the show Troll........

Forum List

Back