Ingraham: How many times have we been told a Dem will be a ‘star’?(AOC, Beto, Buttigieg, Kamala, Katie Porter, Swalwell, Abrams, Gillum, Cory Booker)

Whats the term for someone who tells you to hate something, and you love it just to spite them?

All absolute truth being beside the point....................I think most people have turned to Trump because they just got tired of having the NaziKarens CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY scream in their faces about how "EVIL" Trump is, but have NEVER, EVER, EVER came up with ANY facts to prove these slanderous allegations!!

All the democrat stars have been deficient human beings.
I'd ask you for a list of (R) rising stars,
and you would provide a list of total wack-jobs.

MTG......Jewish Space Lasers.........yea baby.
Herschel Walker........ Abortion....what is your stance today?
Matt Gaetz......... 17 is old enough because she said yes.
Kari Lake......... this one is totally a sheep that saw how trump lied and won.
Gabbard....... you'll hate her soon enough, she will NEVER win in Hawaii. Moving.
Oz......you love you some TV personalities........ that are clueless.
Cawthorne..... yup, this one cancelled himself.
Boebert......... loves her 3-somes. Nice.
Culp.......who....that's right, he was the talk in 2020, and Blamed his WA state loss by 40% points, (70-30) on Fraud. LOOOLOOL...No one liked you Culp.

Gabbard....... you'll hate her soon enough, she will NEVER win in Hawaii. Moving.
Culp.......who....that's right, he was the talk in 2020, and Blamed his WA state loss by 40% points, (70-30) on Fraud. LOOOLOOL...No one liked you Culp.
The difference is, you have cherry picked Republicans that fit your predetermined category. No republican called them as a star, rising or not. Whereas democrats choose stars to grovel behind. Behind used literally for Peter Peter Buttplug eater.

The difference is, you have cherry picked Republicans that fit your predetermined category. No republican called them as a star, rising or not. Whereas democrats choose stars to grovel behind. Behind used literally for Peter Peter Buttplug eater.
You haven't seen the crazy MTG for VP or even POTUS threads?

What was my predetermined category?
You agree that it is "Crazy".

Bingo.

Not only did you lie, but even if you were right they don't compare to the swamp you participate in.

We are slowly becoming impoverished you ass. We live in a red-light district nation now.

Democrats are so hard up for leadership that they think anyone with a new story against Trump or MAGA is going to be their salvation. They're like people stranded on the desert. They're seeing mirages everywhere they look.

Whats the term for someone who tells you to hate something, and you love it just to spite them?

All absolute truth being beside the point....................I think most people have turned to Trump because they just got tired of having the NaziKarens CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY scream in their faces about how "EVIL" Trump is, but have NEVER, EVER, EVER came up with ANY facts to prove these slanderous allegations!!
Just one example. He stole money from his charitable foundation.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

You haven't seen the crazy MTG for VP or even POTUS threads?

What was my predetermined category?
You agree that it is "Crazy".

Bingo.
i haven’t

but i recall Avanitti…you all loved that guy

Remember rising Senate Star Al Franken?

Yeah,
Neither does anyone else.

Whereas democrats choose stars to grovel behind.
Nope.
Did I SAY there were republican stars? When I say there are republican stars, then you can tell me to name them.
Did I say there were (D) stars. No...... but you accuse the left of doing what you refuse to admit you do too. That's being a hypocrite.
but i recall Avanitti…you all loved that guy
Loved his 'ability to get trump and Cohen' to LIE.
Never liked 'The Man Avenatti.

Nope.

Did I say there were (D) stars. No...... but you accuse the left of doing what you refuse to admit you do too. That's being a hypocrite.

Loved his 'ability to get trump and Cohen' to LIE.
Never liked 'The Man Avenatti.
Enemy democrats always refer to their rising stars. It's just not something Republicans do.

Forum List

Back