Injured Cop Will Be Allowed To Sue Black Lives Matter Leader

I will give you that BLM is a bunch of hate mongering race baiters but this lawsuit - if the article is correct - is bullshit. Some random guy hits him in the head with a brick and the guy that is organizing a protest is to blame? Sue the guy that actually struck you or establish that the organizer was calling people to violence. Outside of calling for violence you have a right to protest like an ass.

I will give you that BLM is a bunch of hate mongering race baiters but this lawsuit - if the article is correct - is bullshit. Some random guy hits him in the head with a brick and the guy that is organizing a protest is to blame? Sue the guy that actually struck you or establish that the organizer was calling people to violence. Outside of calling for violence you have a right to protest like an ass.
The person who organizes and enables the riot is culpable in any crimes committed. Its like inciting disorder.. Those who incite can be held accountable for those who do...

BLM will be bankrupt by the time things are done as well.

I take it you were upset that Charles Manson was imprisoned?

“Mckesson, the complaint read, in coaxing a large group of demonstrators to block traffic on a highway back on July 9, 2016, created the conditions for the attack on the officer, identified only as John Doe.“

Next time we bring the Monster Trucks.

Forum List

Back