Insane EPA boss/global warming fruitcake sentenced for fraud

These people are crazy. Eliminate the so called agencies that harbor them.

This guy is the EPAs highest paid employee. He lied to bilk us out of a million bucks. EVERY envirocultist is a wacko and a criminal.

Of course democrats defend his criminality.

He is a graduate of nyu and Princeton...of course. He told the agency he was a CIA agen in Pakistan. He billed the agency $57,000 for personal trips to Cali. He lied about having MALARIA in order to get special parking. He flew around the country first class to the tune of a quarter million...and we paid fir it.

This is the EPA. What a joke..except it isn't funny. Cue our site envirocultists who will shriek that he is just one bad actor. pssst...no he isn't. All enviroloons are crazy and criminal...as are the agencies that give them money to behave criminally.

Climate change expert sentenced to 32 months for fraud, says lying was a 'rush' - NBC News

These white color crimes need longer sentences and they should be in regular prisons. So many do a light term and get out, put them in there with killers and rapist.

Of course one bad apples has nothing to do with the EPA, but we have Pruitt running it and a ex banker. I agree since all scientists have left, its now defunct and Pruitt does not need to be the face of it. All depts. since Trump have been defunct, just puppets in charge. Also lets pull out of the UN and Halley does not need to get paid either, come to think of it, we do not need such a huge movement, do we?

We have pay for play like never before in the Trump admin, but that just does not seem to bother you a bit.

"white color crimes", aye? Freudian slip? Down with the white man?

Please to provide evidence of "pay for play" in Trump administration.

I think you're full of it.

These are people that are determined to get things back the way they should be.

The law is the law, and no one is above it. All men are created equal.

This guy is the EPAs highest paid employee. He lied to bilk us out of a million bucks. EVERY envirocultist is a wacko and a criminal.

He is a graduate of nyu and Princeton...of course. He told the agency he was a CIA agen in Pakistan. He billed the agency $57,000 for personal trips to Cali. He lied about having MALARIA in order to get special parking. He flew around the country first class to the tune of a quarter million...and we paid fir it.

This is the EPA. What a joke..except it isn't funny. Cue our site envirocultists who will shriek that he is just one bad actor. pssst...no he isn't. All enviroloons are crazy and criminal...as are the agencies that give them money to behave criminally.

Climate change expert sentenced to 32 months for fraud, says lying was a 'rush' - NBC News

These white color crimes need longer sentences and they should be in regular prisons. So many do a light term and get out, put them in there with killers and rapist.

Of course one bad apples has nothing to do with the EPA, but we have Pruitt running it and a ex banker. I agree since all scientists have left, its now defunct and Pruitt does not need to be the face of it. All depts. since Trump have been defunct, just puppets in charge. Also lets pull out of the UN and Halley does not need to get paid either, come to think of it, we do not need such a huge movement, do we?

We have pay for play like never before in the Trump admin, but that just does not seem to bother you a bit.

OMG, if a con made a slip like that, we would never hear the end of it.

"Has nothing to do with the EPA"...

highest paid employee
Was paid over a million dollars by the epa to run around first class...and to not work, period.

These agencies are unconstitutional in their existence. They are filled top to bottom with criminals, crazies, shysters.

These agencies were created by duly elected Congresscritters and ruled by SCOTUS to be Constitutional.

While I agree that the political appointees tend to be old money donors who have problems getting real work for various reasons, to include criminal records and mental problems, the rank and file of these agencies are very sane, dedicated hard working bureaucrats, believe it or not.

I have worked with people at the DoE, DoD, CIA, NIH, Treasury Department, US Marshalls, DoJ, Postal Service, IRS, FDA, Navy research, and more that I cant even remember off the top of my head right now. EVERYONE OF THEM, except for the DoJ, were admirable devoted American citizens that could have made much more money had they chosen the private sector to work in instead of the government. But after about ten years they have a skill set that is fairly exclusive to government work, for the most part, and so they only have that one employer left to them.

I am proud to have worked for the Federalis for more than 20 years and I enjoyed the vast majority of that work. Compared to the civilians I worked with outside the government, government employees are more professional, systematic and committed to success in their jobs and in their assignments across the board.

KG, I know you have seen and read of a lot of BS going on with the Federalis, but they do not represent the great bulk of Federali workers.

I swear to you that 99% of them are upstanding people who would agree with you on 80% of what you believe about the Federali government as well, depending on the Agency.

The DoJ is a pile of manure, though. That whole department should be shut down and it would be a huge improvement to its honesty, efficiency and dedication to the rule of law if they instead contracted DoJs responsibilities out to Russian mafia.

Last edited:
The Corrupt ex-CIC Barry Obama loaded-up the EPA with thousands of far left wing extremist with questionable duties.
The Democrats are bad for our country.

These agencies are unconstitutional in their existence. They are filled top to bottom with criminals, crazies, shysters.

These agencies were created by duly elected Congresscritters and ruled by SCOTUS to be Constitutional.

While I agree that the political appointees tend to be old money donors who have problems getting real work for various reasons, to include criminal records and mental problems, the rank and file of these agencies are very sane, dedicated hard working bureaucrats, believe it or not.

I have worked with people at the DoE, DoD, CIA, NIH, Treasury Department, US Marshalls, DoJ, Postal Service, IRS, FDA, Navy research, and more that I cant even remember off the top of my head right now. EVERYONE OF THEM, except for the DoJ, were admirable devoted American citizens that could have made much more money had they chosen the private sector to work in instead of the government. But after about ten years they have a skill set that is fairly exclusive to government work, for the most part, and so they only have that one employer left to them.

I am proud to have worked for the Federalis for more than 20 years and I enjoyed the vast majority of that work. Compared to the civilians I worked with outside the government, government employees are more professional, systematic and committed to success in their jobs and in their assignments across the board.

KG, I know you have seen and read of a lot of BS going on with the Federalis, but they do not represent the great bulk of Federali workers.

I swear to you that 99% of them are upstanding people who would agree with you on 80% of what you believe about the Federali government as well, depending on the Agency.

The DoJ is a pile of manure, though. That whole department should be shut down and it would be a huge improvement to its honesty, efficiency and dedication to the rule of law if they instead contracted DoJs responsibilities out to Russian mafia.
I don't care about the honorable intentions of federal workers who are employed by these corrupt and illegal agencies. That is completely irrelevant. I'm sure every member of the Gambini crime family is not a criminal. That doesn't mean you refuse to shut the mob down.

I deal with people all the time too. What I see is the evidence that although they dress up nice, most of them are not nice. They take advantage of their positions and they protect their jobs..even when they know that what they are doing is wrong. In fact, everything they do is focused either on protecting their jobs at any price...or lying to the public in order to forward an ideology.

The agencies are unconstitutional. I'm not sure what you are referencing when you state the scotus has ruled them as constitutional..but that is also irrelevant. We are not ruled by the scotus. We are not an oligarchy...they are not our rulers. The power and the law in this country lies with the people first and foremost..not with the scotus, not with the potus, not with senators, not with cops.

Our constitution does not provide that our federal government have control over any of our resources. They can manage the land to a point..but not to the point where they interfere with our extraction of or use of our resources. They cannot take land from people. They cannot charge people to use their own land. They cannot make it impossible for people to benefit from their own land and resources.They cannot use fines and restrictions to prohibit growth and access to water and other necessities and resources.

And yet through these abhorrent unconstitutional *agencies* they do exactly that.

They are going to be shut down. They are being shut down as we speak.

The EPA is an unconstitutional agency that shouldn't exist..just like the blm and the fbi. Their purpose is to break the law...and this is just one example of how they facilitate it.

It's a bank roll for criminals. How did this guy not get caught sooner? I'll tell you why...because they're all criminals. They approve of this sort of shit because they all engage in it.

You are my new Alice for today.

Kosher is full on boop shoot nuts. Given her druthers, the FBI, CIA, EPA, TSA, DHS, and State would all be eliminated. Then, she'd lock up all liberals and kill the ones she especially hated.

IOW, she'd think like Trump :D

He billed the agency $57,000 for personal trips to Cali. He lied about having MALARIA in order to get special parking. He flew around the country first class to the tune of a quarter million...and we paid fir it.

Sounds just like the current EPA chief :)

EPA’s Pruitt took charter, military flights that cost taxpayers more than $58,000

No, not really. For example, the current epa chief did that as a part of doing his job.

Not so the fruitcake in the OP.

But as I predicted, the mentally ill enviroloons and federal trolls on this site will rush to justify and deflect from such behavior.

"When I assumed my role as EPA Administrator, I was astounded to learn there were over 1,330 Superfund sites across this country – sites where land has languished and left with contamination seeping into the land and water. Unfortunately, many of these sites have been listed as Superfund sites for decades, some for as many as 30 years. This is not acceptable. We can – and should – do better."

That is how a criminal agency *does business*. They shut down industry...supposedly to protect the environment.

But when the business is shut down..nothing. They don't care about the environment. This is about politicians using the government to fund their vendettas.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-07/documents/superfund_task_force_report.pdf

No, not really. For example, the current epa chief did that as a part of doing his job.
Not so the fruitcake in the OP.
But as I predicted, the mentally ill enviroloons and federal trolls on this site will rush to justify and deflect from such behavior.

Boy are you ever gonna be angry when this president goes down.
Bannon predicted it back in May because he wants to be on the right side of history.
You should consider same.

"When I assumed my role as EPA Administrator, I was astounded to learn there were over 1,330 Superfund sites across this country – sites where land has languished and left with contamination seeping into the land and water. Unfortunately, many of these sites have been listed as Superfund sites for decades, some for as many as 30 years. This is not acceptable. We can – and should – do better."

That is how a criminal agency *does business*. They shut down industry...supposedly to protect the environment.

But when the business is shut down..nothing. They don't care about the environment. This is about politicians using the government to fund their vendettas.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-07/documents/superfund_task_force_report.pdf

Pollution does not go away, just travels. Trump son owns a factory like that, closed and polluted. The GOP lets the corps get away with it.

The EPA is an unconstitutional agency that shouldn't exist..just like the blm and the fbi. Their purpose is to break the law...and this is just one example of how they facilitate it.

It's a bank roll for criminals. How did this guy not get caught sooner? I'll tell you why...because they're all criminals. They approve of this sort of shit because they all engage in it.

You are my new Alice for today.

Kosher is full on boop shoot nuts. Given her druthers, the FBI, CIA, EPA, TSA, DHS, and State would all be eliminated. Then, she'd lock up all liberals and kill the ones she especially hated.

IOW, she'd think like Trump :D

There's nothing crazy about wanting mentally ill criminals off the streets.

That's what I want.

And I don't believe in the death penalty, though I certainly think it's warranted.

On the other hand, I also believe that people are justified in shooting crazy brownshirted creeps that they think pose a threat out in the hinterlands. And I encourage people to do that.

This should be illegal as well. We know why Trump hates the EPA:
----------------------------------

The S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control had requested information from Trump's company about past and present involvement and activities related to Titan Atlas Manufacturing and its "members, shareholders, officers and/or principals."

As The Post and Courier reported in 2015, Trump's D B Pace Acquisition gained control of the North Charleston property by foreclosing on a multimillion-dollar loan to Titan Atlas, which Donald Trump Jr. had co-signed. The senior Trump acquired the loan from lender Deutsche Bank, relieving his son of potential liability to the bank. He then foreclosed on the property, leaving Titan Atlas company's state and local tax debts unpaid.

Neither Trump's company nor the company co-owned by his son has been accused of polluting the property, but the property is an environmental cleanup site. That's because Lockheed Martin Corp. operated a business there more than 25 years ago that manufactured bonded and riveted aircraft parts and spare parts, according to DHEC.

Trump's North Charleston company not getting environmental cleanup agreement with S.C.

I think its funny that most enviro whackos live in cities...the most disgusting cesspools on the planet...

and they accuse us of wanting to live in cesspools. And they take credit for the fact that the areas where they don't have control, are clean.

More evidence of just how deluded they are.
Actually, you're wrong again, I live up in the mountains on 50+ acres of undisturbed land.
But lots of rurals areas in the US are messed up by fracking... oil and gas...
The only deluded people are those that think everything is ok because their own patch of land is fine. Smug selfishness again.

I don't care about the honorable intentions of federal workers who are employed by these corrupt and illegal agencies. That is completely irrelevant. I'm sure every member of the Gambini crime family is not a criminal. That doesn't mean you refuse to shut the mob down.

I deal with people all the time too. What I see is the evidence that although they dress up nice, most of them are not nice. They take advantage of their positions and they protect their jobs..even when they know that what they are doing is wrong. In fact, everything they do is focused either on protecting their jobs at any price...or lying to the public in order to forward an ideology.

The agencies are unconstitutional. I'm not sure what you are referencing when you state the scotus has ruled them as constitutional..but that is also irrelevant. We are not ruled by the scotus. We are not an oligarchy...they are not our rulers. The power and the law in this country lies with the people first and foremost..not with the scotus, not with the potus, not with senators, not with cops.

Our constitution does not provide that our federal government have control over any of our resources. They can manage the land to a point..but not to the point where they interfere with our extraction of or use of our resources. They cannot take land from people. They cannot charge people to use their own land. They cannot make it impossible for people to benefit from their own land and resources.They cannot use fines and restrictions to prohibit growth and access to water and other necessities and resources.

And yet through these abhorrent unconstitutional *agencies* they do exactly that.

They are going to be shut down. They are being shut down as we speak.

The Constitution allows for the Federal government to expand its role in the pursuit of regulating interstate commerce, a clause that amounts to a major interstate highway for expanding Federal power. That SCOTUS approved all this is completely relevant and as also has the seal and stamp of the actual law, not what everyones opinion on it is.

If we are to be a nation of laws, we have to distinguish between what the law is as implemented vrs what we think it should be based on our own system of Constitutional hermeneutics.

I know I am not going to get you to disregard your own personal experiences with the people you have worked with in the Federali goobermint. But I can say that my experiences have been very different and maybe you could use that perspective to give some more dimension to your own. Take it for whatever it is worth to you.

But a great many Federal workers are as concerned about the growth of Federal power as you are and want it cropped to something closer to FDR's view of it, though I am sure you think that unConstitutional as well. :)

As to Federali control over resources, the Northwest Ordinance defined what happens with territorial land when a territory becomes a state and the Feds decided that they didnt want to give all that land up after the Civil War taught them a hard lesson. So they rent it out instead and retain all the mineral and resource rights in these staes.

Anyway, have a Happy New Year and watch out for Southern drivers in Northern snowlands, lol.

Forum List

Back