Insane EPA boss/global warming fruitcake sentenced for fraud

I think its funny that most enviro whackos live in cities...the most disgusting cesspools on the planet...

and they accuse us of wanting to live in cesspools. And they take credit for the fact that the areas where they don't have control, are clean.

More evidence of just how deluded they are.
Actually, you're wrong again, I live up in the mountains on 50+ acres of undisturbed land.
But lots of rurals areas in the US are messed up by fracking... oil and gas...
The only deluded people are those that think everything is ok because their own patch of land is fine. Smug selfishness again.
irony.

We have a lot of transplants. They fuck up their city then take advantage of our destroyed economy and culture to secure themselves a little piece of heaven. We call it an invasion. or infection.

These people are crazy. Eliminate the so called agencies that harbor them.

This guy is the EPAs highest paid employee. He lied to bilk us out of a million bucks. EVERY envirocultist is a wacko and a criminal.

Of course democrats defend his criminality.

He is a graduate of nyu and Princeton...of course. He told the agency he was a CIA agen in Pakistan. He billed the agency $57,000 for personal trips to Cali. He lied about having MALARIA in order to get special parking. He flew around the country first class to the tune of a quarter million...and we paid fir it.

This is the EPA. What a joke..except it isn't funny. Cue our site envirocultists who will shriek that he is just one bad actor. pssst...no he isn't. All enviroloons are crazy and criminal...as are the agencies that give them money to behave criminally.

Climate change expert sentenced to 32 months for fraud, says lying was a 'rush' - NBC News

Which has nothing to do with the EPAs long and distinguished record of saving our environment
The establishment of the EPA (by Nixon) was one of the most important decisions in the history of our country. We and our children's children owe them a debt of gratitude for saving our country for us

He`s going to jail for claiming to be a CIA agent working in Pakistan you dumbfucks. That`s your proof that climate change is a fraud? Read the article before posting stupid commentary.

Of course it's a fraud you fuck , this guy didn't show up for work for 18 months and you gobble up every thing says about the AGW cult

This guy is the EPAs highest paid employee. He lied to bilk us out of a million bucks. EVERY envirocultist is a wacko and a criminal.

He is a graduate of nyu and Princeton...of course. He told the agency he was a CIA agen in Pakistan. He billed the agency $57,000 for personal trips to Cali. He lied about having MALARIA in order to get special parking. He flew around the country first class to the tune of a quarter million...and we paid fir it.

This is the EPA. What a joke..except it isn't funny. Cue our site envirocultists who will shriek that he is just one bad actor. pssst...no he isn't. All enviroloons are crazy and criminal...as are the agencies that give them money to behave criminally.

Climate change expert sentenced to 32 months for fraud, says lying was a 'rush' - NBC News

Which has nothing to do with the EPAs long and distinguished record of saving our environment
The establishment of the EPA (by Nixon) was one of the most important decisions in the history of our country. We and our children's children owe them a debt of gratitude for saving our country for us

A crooked agency created by a crooked president.

It doesn't have a long and distinguished record, and the epa has saved nothing. There is no situation that they don't make infinitely worse.

They are kooks and racketeers, and kooks and racketeers defend them.

It doesn't matter. They're being dismantled. Thank God.

A crooked agency created by a crooked president.

It doesn't have a long and distinguished record, and the epa has saved nothing. There is no situation that they don't make infinitely worse.

They are kooks and racketeers, and kooks and racketeers defend them.

It doesn't matter. They're being dismantled. Thank God.

Lets face it koshergrl, when it comes to the environment, you are dumb as a box of rocks
Yes, you can spout out the disinformation that is being fed to you...... yes, you chant drill baby drill at every prompt

But in terms of understanding man's interrelation with our environment and it's impacts you are an imbecile

I think its funny that most enviro whackos live in cities...the most disgusting cesspools on the planet...

and they accuse us of wanting to live in cesspools. And they take credit for the fact that the areas where they don't have control, are clean.

Actually, you're wrong again, I live up in the mountains on 50+ acres of undisturbed land.
The only deluded people are those that think everything is ok because their own patch of land is fine. Smug selfishness again.
irony.

We have a lot of transplants. They fuck up their city then take advantage of our destroyed economy and culture to secure themselves a little piece of heaven. We call it an invasion. or infection.
Who pissed in your moonshine this morning? I come from country stock. :cool:

Last edited:

irony.

Sure you do.
Country as of the 70s when one of your ancestors got a government job and moved the fam in to our devastated rural communities.

irony.

Sure you do.
Country as of the 70s when one of your ancestors got a government job and moved the fam in to our devastated rural communities.
I almost feel sorry for you, because my small town wasn't devastated by anything, probably because it's not a town full of losers. And my father came from a town so small that the first time we visited it, as we drove up to it, he said don't blink or you'll miss it. :biggrin:

irony.

Sure you do.
I almost feel sorry for you, because my small town wasn't devastated by anything, probably because it's not a town full of losers. And my father came from a town so small that the first time we visited it, as we drove up to it, he said don't blink or you'll miss it. :biggrin:
I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.

irony.

Sure you do.
In which case you’d be dead wrong. As per usual.

irony.

Sure you do.

I'm rarely wrong. In fact, hardly ever.

Sure you do.

I'm rarely wrong. In fact, hardly ever.
You are wrong this time.

Forum List

Back