Insane Ft. Campbell Commander Forcing Soldiers to Take Experimental mRNA or Be Confined to Base, Has “Jim Crow” Water Fountains!

Excellent commander.

Great leadership.

The separated water fountains are based on health and science, not race.

Discharge without chance of pension or disability if a solider will not get the vaccination.
I have a size 13 boot I'd love to have you sit on if you really believe that will fly.
Smaj, stop it. You weren't a thing on active duty, I bet, and much worse now. Don't threaten anyone; you just don't have it if you have been out forever.

The Major put his incomplete political views before his oath to the Constitution.

Excellent commander.

Great leadership.

Discharge without chance of pension or disability if a solider will not get the vaccination.
I have a size 13 boot I'd love to have you sit on if you really believe that will fly.
Smaj, stop it. You weren't a thing on active duty, I bet, and much worse now. Don't threaten anyone; you just don't have it if you have been out forever.

The Major put his incomplete political views before his oath to the Constitution.
Clearly you don't know the difference between a Major and a Two Star General.
So maybe you might want to do some research on the 101st and military rank structure before you embarrass yourself irretrievably.

Soldiers are routinely REQUIRED to be vaccinated
Not if the vaccine is rated as a emergency/experimental use only.
That commander will not be a commander for long.
It is a vaccine used safely by over 200 million people
So what? it is still listed as emergency-experimental release only.
No long term studies have been completed on these covid vaccines.
View attachment 489151
They used troops to test nukes back in the 50s and 60s too.

Imagine being in the military but too scared to get a little vaccine.
If it could change your genetic code? No thanks Dr. Frankenstein.
I've been hearing some really horrible things about these vaccines.
From what I've heard....not only are they a health hazard to some people but they are a health hazard to pregnant females if they're in close proximity to someone who got a recent vaccination.

Soldiers are routinely REQUIRED to be vaccinated
That commander will not be a commander for long.
It is a vaccine used safely by over 200 million people
So what? it is still listed as emergency-experimental release only.
No long term studies have been completed on these covid vaccines.
View attachment 489151
They used troops to test nukes back in the 50s and 60s too.
Yes they did, and some want trust them again.

The scared ones are the people who stay locked up all the time. They follow the moron fuhrers that pose as politicians. Wearing a mask in a car!!!!!
Imagine being so self centered you can’t conceive of making a minimal personal sacrifice to protect the health of others.

Excellent commander.

Great leadership.

The water fountains are not even distanced, so I'm not sure how their anything more than theater...

Excellent commander.

Great leadership.

The Covid injection is not a gamma globulin shot. We live in a more dystopian and untrusting nation today. And military people are part of it. They can lose some of the tougher people who are Southerners if this becomes an issue.

Excellent commander.

Great leadership.

The water fountains are not even distanced, so I'm not sure how their anything more than theater...
Last time I looked.......at Ft Campbell...water fountains have been turned off because of COVID.
So I think the pic is bogus.

Last edited:
There are doctors saying so
There’s a lot of doctors out there. Some of them happen to be morons, but most likely it’s just some attention whore spouting nonsense.
The horse's mouth

I listened to the whole video. He doesn’t say it changes your genetic code.

It’s a lie.
Did you understand it?

Did you understand it?
Yes, and I already knew all of it. It was rather basic to me. I have a BS in biochemistry and did my undergrad thesis on enzyme structure with side directed mutagenesis.

Nothing he said had anything to do with changing your genetic code.

Forum List

Back