Insane Ft. Campbell Commander Forcing Soldiers to Take Experimental mRNA or Be Confined to Base, Has “Jim Crow” Water Fountains!

Not if the vaccine is rated as a emergency/experimental use only.
Imagine being in the military but too scared to get a little vaccine.
Over 40% of US Marines refused the vaccine, you want to call them "too scared"?
as reported by your favorite CNN
Yes.

Whatever happened to the "my body, my choice" democrat mantra?
It’s quite relevant. My body, my choice is of limited usefulness in a military where members are expected to endanger themselves.

The military doesn’t get to chose whether to go into battle and anyone with half a brain realizes why.

It’s quite relevant. My body, my choice is of limited usefulness in a military where members are expected to endanger themselves.

The military doesn’t get to chose whether to go into battle and anyone with half a brain realizes why.
Choosing to go into battle is not the topic. Your strawman is BULLSHIT

Still ignoring the fact that the Maj General is violating federal law!
He is the one that will end up being court marshaled

Soldiers are routinely REQUIRED to be vaccinated
Vaccinated from Tested drugs-------not experimental ones, a-hole.

This said even the required vaccinations are known to have caused long term bad side effects on the troops---

This said even the required vaccinations are known to have caused long term bad side effects on the troops---
200,000,000 already vaccinated and infection rates plummeting is pretty good testin

200,000,000 already vaccinated and infection rates plummeting is pretty good testin
So what is the FDA waiting for? Until they remove the emergency use only label. it is against the law for the military to mandate covid vaccinations for the military

Not if the vaccine is rated as a emergency/experimental use only.
Imagine being in the military but too scared to get a little vaccine.
Imagine being a pussy like you who thinks the men who protect your rights shouldn't be extended the same.
No one is protecting anyone's rights.
You are correct. That is why we have this problem, no one is fighting for the rights of the private citizen anymore. No right to privacy and no right to choose.

Forum List

Back