Inside ISIS Stronghold...Brussels...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I think the time has come for Western Europeans to turn on their Left Wingers who've completely destroyed their Immigration Systems. Time for a new direction.

Brussels, Belgium is considered the “jihadi capital of Europe” due to ISIS sleeper cells operating out of the city’s ghettos the police refuse to enter.

These ghettos, which are in fact large areas of Brussels, are considered off-limits to Europeans and radical Muslims will likely comprise the majority of the population within 20 years.

“I think we have to sensitize people, make them understand the advantages to having Islamic people and Islamic laws, and then it will be completely natural to have Islamic laws and we will become an Islamic state,” a Muslim politician from Brussels, Redouane Ahrouch, said to a reporter in 2012. “In Belgium, of course!”

“I am for the Sharia. Islamic law, I am for it. It is a long-term struggle that will take decades or a century, but the movement has been launched.”...

More:
Flashback: Brussels Called “ISIS Capital of Europe,” Police Won’t Enter Jihadi Ghettos

B-b-b-but the pseudo-cons said Putin was annihilating ISIS! And Putin has declared "Mission accomplished" in Syria.

You mean to say ISIS isn't contained?!?!

No, it's not contained in Western Europe. The Left has devastated the Immigration Systems. Their problems are only just beginning.

B-b-b-but the pseudo-cons said Putin was annihilating ISIS! And Putin has declared "Mission accomplished" in Syria.

You mean to say ISIS isn't contained?!?!
Gee I thought Obungles declared that his "JV team" was contained... hours before the Paris attacks....

Apparently he failed to see them during his last "intelligence update"....

head_up_ass(1).jpg

No, it's not contained in Western Europe. The Left has devastated the Immigration Systems. Their problems are only just beginning.

What left? Who on the left has "devastated the Immigration Systems" I want names, partys and dates otherwise I'm calling laughable bullshit. The Schengen agreement was put in place when Ronald Reagan was in the white house. Just because today we have a terror attack and suddenly its THE LEFT!!!!

What left? Who on the left has "devastated the Immigration Systems" I want names, partys and dates otherwise I'm calling laughable bullshit. The Schengen agreement was put in place when Ronald Reagan was in the white house. Just because today we have a terror attack and suddenly its THE LEFT!!!!

The Left opened the flood gates. They dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. You don't wanna acknowledge that, than so be it i guess. But it is the reality.

Putin could be saving the Middle East. He's cleaning up our horrific messes. But you've been told to hate him. Will you?

Putin said he's all finished. Yay! All hail Vlad!

Oh, wait...

Well, he is killing quite a few of em in Syria. Does look like he's got em on the run, no?
I guess you didn't hear. Putin declared "Mission accomplished" and pulled out of Syria a few weeks ago.

Nice job. Kill a bunch of terrorist assholes, then get out. If only we had a similar intelligent foreign policy.

The Left opened the flood gates. They dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. You don't wanna acknowledge that, than so be it i guess. But it is the reality.

WHO?? Stop sdaying THE LEFT and say WHO?? Who on the left?

You're just talking from a position of utter ignorance about European politics that you have not even a clue about.

WHO?? Stop sdaying THE LEFT and say WHO?? Who on the left?

You're just talking from a position of utter ignorance about European politics that you have not even a clue about.

You're in denial. I get it. You're likely a Leftist yourself. You don't wanna accept responsibility for what you've done to these nations.

You're in denial. I get it. You're likely a Leftist yourself. You don't wanna accept responsibility for what you've done to these nations.

Still not one single name. You're blindly screaming THE LEFT when it means nothing. You're shouting about a 31 year old piece of legislation. A piece of legislation that was signed by each and every country in the then EEC. The driving force behind it was Helmut Kohl of the Christian Democratic Union, Germany's right of centre party.

Sorry if that bursts your ill informed bubble, I doubt you will care though, you're too stupid to grasp it.

Still not one single name. You're blindly screaming THE LEFT when it means nothing. You're shouting about a 31 year old piece of legislation. A piece of legislation that was signed by each and every country in the then EEC. The driving force behind it was Helmut Kohl of the Christian Democratic Union, Germany's right of centre party.

Sorry if that bursts your ill informed bubble, I doubt you will care though, you're too stupid to grasp it.

You're just a Leftist who refuses to accept responsibility for the awful mess you've created. It is what it is.

You're just a Leftist who refuses to accept responsibility for the awful mess you've created. It is what it is.

You said that many times now, you have not used a single fact to back up your opinion that you are stating as abject fact. I always wondered who the "under educated" that Trump was aiming at were, I've just found out.

You said that many times now, you have not used a single fact to back up your opinion that you are stating as abject fact. I always wondered who the "under educated" that Trump was aiming at were, I've just found out.

Belgium has been run by Left Wingers for several years. So have many other Western European nations that have seen their Immigration Systems dismantled.

Belgium has been run by Left Wingers for several years. So have many other Western European nations that have seen their Immigration Systems dismantled.

Without names all you're doing is talking shit. I doubt you know the name of a single european politican.

Without names all you're doing is talking shit. I doubt you know the name of a single european politican.

Most Western European nations are controlled by Left Wingers. And they have opened the immigration flood gates. Those nations will never be the same. To some extent, those countries have been lost. It's tragic.

Most Western European nations are controlled by Left Wingers. And they have opened the immigration flood gates. Those nations will never be the same. To some extent, those countries have been lost. It's tragic.

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about. You're talking about an entire continent in general terms. Stop it, it's embarrassing.

Forum List

Back