Inslee, Running as 2020 Climate Candidate, Wants Coal Gone in 10 Years under new Major Proposal

Yeah... This ought to be funny....

giphy.gif

Are we getting rid of coal because there are no bad children any more?

istock-148333206_coalstocking.jpg

• Banned
interviewer: the Dems have never nominated a Westerner...

Inslee: that's because i haven't run before!

• Banned
realizing the depth & magnitude of climate change brought my son to tears. let's revive his spirit. Let's enact the Green New Deal!

• Banned
Inslee: "I cursed at folks at the American Petroleum Institute"

HE HAS MY VOTE!

• Banned
"You could call it the 100-100-100 plan. Inslee would require that, by 2030, 100 percent of new cars sold in the United States must be fully electric, 100 percent of U.S. electricity must come from carbon-neutral sources, and 100 percent of newly constructed buildings must emit no greenhouse gases from their kitchens, chimneys, or heating systems."

“It is already aligning with a lot of the ambition of the Green New Deal,” says Greg Carlock, a policy researcher at the leftist advocacy group Data for Progress. “They’re picking something ambitious.”

"We can power our homes and our economy with 100% clean electricity. And my plan will make it happen in America by 2035."

He only wishes he knew anything. Coal is slowly dying. But it is being replaced by natural gas. It is cheaper and requires less scrubbing after it is burned.

The so called renewables are not expected to keep up with demand as more transition to electric cars and more electrical devices.

Even adding in hydropower and other forms of renewables it is not anywhere near meeting their supposed goals. As seen here. What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

The part of the whole electric car craze always makes me laugh. Mining, plastic production. Building, replacing batteries. Creating roads. And everything else about electric cars is no where near enviromnmentally friendly. Hydrogen would be a better alternative.

I thought Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank on his Climate Change gig?

Inslee is backing a dead horse with his Green deal. He'd bankrupt the country.

Inslee sure missed out unlike Gore who made a fortune.

"My Evergreen Economy Plan is a robust blueprint to defeat climate change while creating 8 million good union jobs, closing the gap in wealth and prosperity, and empowering workers of all races and genders."

jayinslee.com/evergreen

Forum List

Back