Insurrection! Rioters Are Currently Trying To Break Into The Portland Police Bureau Building With Hammers And Axes

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.
"the participant attempted to break down the door" of a police station. Yep, that is equivalent--by the way how do you attack and ransack money--the word is capitOl.

Wow. Who’d have thought? Rioters attempting break into a police station is the same as a violent mob breaking into the US capital, hunting down the VP and our elected Congress critters and attempting to violently overthrow An election which they lost. Wow.

Yup. You can’t fix stupid.
yup, who would have thought that antifa and black flies matter would be at it again. its not enough that the election was stolen, by, at the least, dominion voting machines, and the rest by the communist demonRATS.

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.
Violence is violence. There is no scale.
Yes. There is a scale.

To put it simplistically - there is a difference between the teenage idiot who gets in a squabble with another teenage idiot and ends up with a black eye, and the mass shooter who gunned down a bunch of people in Vegas.
and the asshole shooter was a demonRAT

"the participant attempted to break down the door" of a police station. Yep, that is equivalent--by the way how do you attack and ransack money--the word is capitOl.

Wow. Who’d have thought? Rioters attempting break into a police station is the same as a violent mob breaking into the US capital, hunting down the VP and our elected Congress critters and attempting to violently overthrow An election which they lost. Wow.

A riot is a riot is a riot is a riot. Unless it is moron democrats that feel they have more rights to break the law than anyone else, eh?

Violence is violence. There is no scale.
Yes. There is a scale.

To put it simplistically - there is a difference between the teenage idiot who gets in a squabble with another teenage idiot and ends up with a black eye, and the mass shooter who gunned down a bunch of people in Vegas.
Deflect, deflect, deflect. The left has been violent in many cities of the US this year. Violently taking over and damaging or defacing government buildings in a 6 blk area of Seattle. Rioting nightly for over 100 days in Portland which continues today has ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION to a single whack job with a gun and mental problems. Why don't you accept the lawlessness that has been the DNC/BLM/Antifa in 2020 and quit trying to defend it. Nope, you are proof that stupid can't be fixed.

A violent mob is a violent mob regardless of who or what they "attack". And where exactly has it been proven that that anybody tried to hunt down anybody for any reason? You think that murder of a government official ( aka servant of the people) is a more serious crime than murder of an innocent unarmed woman?

Deflect, deflect, deflect. The left has been violent in many cities of the US this year. Violently taking over and damaging or defacing government buildings in a 6 blk area of Seattle. Rioting nightly for over 100 days in Portland which continues today has ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION to a single whack job with a gun and mental problems. Why don't you accept the lawlessness that has been the DNC/BLM/Antifa in 2020 and quit trying to defend it. Nope, you are proof that stupid can't be fixed.
I don't recall at any time Coyote defending "lawlessness that has been the DNC/BLM/Antifa in 2020"... While I think it's more logical and proper to offer up that one does not support what's happening over which one is worse... That doesn't necessarily mean "stupid"... More like... Jaded or frustrated. Perhaps in need of a vacation.

I think a lot of the problem is arguing, debating, and flat out having to read the posts thereof the lowest forms of a given argument.

A violent mob is a violent mob regardless of who or what they "attack". And where exactly has it been proven that that anybody tried to hunt down anybody for any reason? You think that murder of a government official ( aka servant of the people) is a more serious crime than murder of an innocent unarmed woman?
Wasting your time on leftists.

You can't fix the willful stupidityor is it the rank narcissism and sociopathy?that equates the damage done to the Capitol in one incident to the dozens of lost lives and the billions of dollars of structural devastation and economic ruin perpetrated by leftist thugs against the American people in the last five years, especially, and all the while these thugs were incessantly excused and incited by the leftist political, academic and media establishment. Behold the statist bootlick mindset wringing its hands over the Capitol in D.C. while dismissing the suffering of the American people across the land.

a police station is a government building .... a guess traitors like you only care about federal buildings ...... where was your outrage when blm and atifa tried to break through barriers and injured several secrete service agents in attempt to storm the WH and set a church on fire last summer ... At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

I'm more concerned with attempts at violently overthrowing our government.
You thinking theft of the Country is any nicer? And last time I looked shooting people if the face is an excellent example of violence.

I don't recall at any time Coyote defending "lawlessness that has been the DNC/BLM/Antifa in 2020"... While I think it's more logical and proper to offer up that one does not support what's happening over which one is worse... That doesn't necessarily mean "stupid"... More like... Jaded or frustrated. Perhaps in need of a vacation.

I think a lot of the problem is arguing, debating, and flat out having to read the posts thereof the lowest forms of a given argument.
Hate to break up your love fest with coyote, but she has never condemned any of the violence committed by the DNC/BLM/Antifa bunch during the past year. But her TDS, shines brightly when she says that speaking the words "fight like hell" incites insurrection. There has not been an ounce of proof as to who those whack jobs were in DC. OTOH, these leftist groups have been responsible for over 200 riots in the US in the past year and that has been proven.

You can't fix the willful stupidityor is it the rank narcissism and sociopathy?that equates the damage done to the Capitol in one incident to the dozens of lost lives and the billions of dollars of structural devastation and economic ruin perpetrated by leftist thugs against the American people in the last five years, especially, and all the while these thugs were incessantly excused and incited by the leftist political, academic and media establishment. Behold the statist bootlick mindset wringing its hands over the Capitol in D.C. while dismissing the suffering of the American people across the land.
She's a leftist thug. You waste your time.

Forum List

Back