Insurrection! Rioters Are Currently Trying To Break Into The Portland Police Bureau Building With Hammers And Axes

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.
The Capital was "ransacked", Coyote? Really? LOL
Gee, the Capital building must still be shut down from all of the damage that was done...right? Oh wait, they were back in session in a matter of hours?

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.
Violence is violence. It amazes me that too many leftists prefer to play semantics rather than call out their own.

Semantics? Is it semantics then that the law treats it all differently?

Let me know when you figure that out.

The real semantics is trying to equate them as all "the same" (as if not doing so implies some forms of violence are ok).

Is the Holocaust the same as the Portland rioting?

The Capital was "ransacked", Coyote? Really? LOL
Gee, the Capital building must still be shut down from all of the damage that was done...right? Oh wait, they were back in session in a matter of hours?

It's in line with your constant refrain of "America burning" over the riots.

That, of course, was my very point regarding Coyote wringing her hands over the assault on the Capitol building by a relatively small number of knuckleheads when we literally have Democratic mayors, for example, telling cops not to stop leftist thugs from assaulting Trump supporters in San Antonio, Portland, Baltimore. . . .
None of what you say is true.

How so?

Lets just skip some of the bullshit here shall we? Do you approve of what's going on at the Portland Police Bureau?

Do you believe that the people causing damage and what not should get repercussions for it?

That, of course, was my very point regarding Coyote wringing her hands over the assault on the Capitol building by a relatively small number of knuckleheads when we literally have Democratic mayors, for example, telling cops not to stop leftist thugs from assaulting Trump supporters in San Antonio, Portland, Baltimore. . . .
None of what you say is true.

How so?

140 police officers were injured and 5 people died. Did you watch the videos of the attack on the Capitol? The mob was savage, violent and completely out of control. Why weren't you there?

Lets just skip some of the bullshit here shall we? Do you approve of what's going on at the Portland Police Bureau?

Do you believe that the people causing damage and what not should get repercussions for it?

Its NOT clear what's going on at the Police Dept in Portland. Are YOU there? Do you trust the police to make that call? If they are violent and putting lives in danger, they should be arrested or shot.

Its NOT clear what's going on at the Police Dept in Portland.

If the media is reporting on it, it gets even worse. But that's beside the point.

Are YOU there? Do you trust the police to make that call? If they are violent and putting lives in danger, they should be arrested or shot.
Yeah... If you want to answer the questions you are welcome to.

Do you approve of what's going on at the Portland Police Bureau?

140 police officers were injured and 5 people died. Did you watch the videos of the attack on the Capitol? The mob was savage, violent and completely out of control. Why weren't you there?

I was busy remembering the carnage lefty has perpetrated on the people all across this country, their civil and cultural institutions, their colleges and universities, their social media, journalism, the intelligence and law enforcement agencies at the federal level, and the Constitution since Obama and, especially, in the last five years.

Where have you been?

Its NOT clear what's going on at the Police Dept in Portland.
If the media is reporting on it, it gets even worse. But that's beside the point.

Are YOU there? Do you trust the police to make that call? If they are violent and putting lives in danger, they should be arrested or shot.
Yeah... If you want to answer the questions you are welcome to.Do you approve of what's going on at the Portland Police Bureau?Do you believe that the people causing damage and what not should get repercussions for it?
From APhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/1-arrested-police-disperse-crowd-at-portland-ice-facility/ar-BB1dblt2?ocid=uxbndlbing
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1dblt2?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1dblt2?ocid=sw

PORTLAND (AP) — One man was arrested and one 40 mm less lethal round was deployed after a group gathered outside the Portland, Oregon, Immigration and Customs Enforcement building on Wednesday night, police said.

KOIN reports the large group began gathering outside the ICE building shortly before 10 p.m. Portland police say the crowd blocked traffic and set a dumpster on fire, which they eventually pushed in front of the building. Federal officers then emerged to push the crowd back in order to allow Portland Fire and Rescue crews to extinguish the flames.

According to the Portland Police Bureau, the crowd began firing off rock-like projectiles at federal officers around 11:30 p.m. Portland police stepped in once again to help disperse the crowd, using the less lethal round. Police initially said they used crowd control munitions but said later Thursday they were not used.

A 20-year-old man was arrested on charges of riot, second-degree disorderly conduct and attempted assault on a public safety officer.

Attachments

• 1613062146997.png
    1613062146997.png
    68 bytes · Views: 10
The real semantics is trying to equate them as all "the same" (as if not doing so implies some forms of violence are ok).

Yeah, this is what I think, too, that the huge amount of violent city rioting we have seen is absolutely equivalent and indeed far worse ---- FAR worse ---- than that flag-waving, anthem-singing demonstration at the Capitol.

Is there anyone on the Right here who doesn't think that? I'm not talking about the Left --- I already know they love violent rioting and looting by inner city types and believe they should be free to do all they want without any police interference --- but does anyone on the right disagree with that basic position stated above?

This is the building the left has repeatedly tried to light on fire (with officers inside) this last year during their riots in Portland. It barely makes the news now.

We know the burning buildings and murders from the summer are not the same as the peaceful march on the capital.

Forum List

Back