Intellectual Dishonesty on the Left

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Why do the Lefties on this board routinely refuse to answer simple questions about what they espouse? Are they intellectually dishonest or just too stupid/brainwashed to answer?

My guess would be the same reason the righties on the broad do the very same thing. Since all they do is parrot talking points they cannot answer even simple questions.

My guess would be the same reason the righties on the broad do the very same thing. Since all they do is parrot talking points they cannot answer even simple questions.

Here's one for YOU:

If a man intentionally kills a full term fetus without the mother's consent, do you consider that to be homicide?

P.S. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Here's one for YOU:

If a man intentionally kills a full term fetus without the mother's consent, do you consider that to be homicide?

100%. Hell, if a man intentionally kills a 20 week fetus I consider that to be homicide.

That some pretty broad terms you have there. Can you be a little more specific?

They know they are wrong...they know they are liars.....the ends justify their means....and their means destroys America as we know it....

Why do the Lefties on this board routinely refuse to answer simple questions about what they espouse? Are they intellectually dishonest or just too stupid/brainwashed to answer?
ever watch AOC after she gets a question. has no fking idea how to answer. there's your answer. everything is scripted and off script just can't be done.

Here is an example of intellectual dishonesty, embraced by many.

What’s the Difference Between Abortion and Infanticide? - Public Discourse

"Virginia Governor Ralph Northam offered a qualified defense of infanticidewhen commenting recently on a proposed bill that would loosen restrictions on late-term abortion in his state. If a mother were in labor and nonetheless elected abortion, Northam said,

I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

It was not a defense of infanticide. It was not a discussion about a mother who while already in labor decided to have an abortion. He was talking about the birth of a severely deformed child and what would happen. And let me stop the intellectually dishonest ones who want to claim that the discussion the doctor and the grief stricken parents would necessarily have would be about how to kill the infant. It wasn't, he actually never mentioned what the ensuing conversation would entail.

"Virginia Governor Ralph Northam offered a qualified defense of infanticidewhen commenting recently on a proposed bill that would loosen restrictions on late-term abortion in his state. If a mother were in labor and nonetheless elected abortion, Northam said,

I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

It was not a defense of infanticide. It was not a discussion about a mother who while already in labor decided to have an abortion. He was talking about the birth of a severely deformed child and what would happen. And let me stop the intellectually dishonest ones who want to claim that the discussion the doctor and the grief stricken parents would necessarily have would be about how to kill the infant. It wasn't, he actually never mentioned what the ensuing conversation would entail.
There is no difference...except in the minds of the guilt ridden.....

There is no difference...except in the minds of the guilt ridden.....

Is any lie, any act, justifiable as long as you get what you think is right in the end?

Here's one for YOU:

Full term fetus... is the mother an adult fetus then? What an intellectually retarded attempt at making a point..

If you want to debate, start a thread on the topic. Don't just cry about how the liberals spanked you and made you run, prompting you to create this kind of butthurt thread.

Here's one for YOU:

It's not a homicide. It's felony assault and should be met with severe penalty. I'd be comfortable with sentencing guidelines that are on par with homicide. The age of the fetus has no bearing on the crime itself. However, I can see where civil penalties (pain and suffering) would be much higher in the event that the fetus is full term.

Now...being intellectually honest, as you claim, will you admit that you are trying to fear monger by using a crime that is exceedingly rare and considered horrible by EVERYONE...to support your ridiculous anti-choice agenda?

Now...being intellectually honest, as you claim, will you admit that you are trying to fear monger by using a crime that is exceedingly rare and considered horrible by EVERYONE...to support your ridiculous anti-choice agenda?

My "agenda" was to point out that most Lefties on this board refuse to answer specific questions about they espouse. Thank you for being an exception.

As regards to being "anti-choice" my preferred position is to let individual States decide the matter, such as when my example occurs: Some States consider this to be homicide, while others do not. Making this a Federal matter has been a mistake that may backfire on those who have been pushing a radical "pro-choice" agenda.

My "agenda" was to point out that most Lefties on this board refuse to answer specific questions about they espouse. Thank you for being an exception.

As regards to being "anti-choice" my preferred position is to let individual States decide the matter, such as when my example occurs: Some States consider this to be homicide, while others do not. Making this a Federal matter has been a mistake that may backfire on those who have been pushing a radical "pro-choice" agenda.

Works well for men.

For women? Not so much. If you’re working at Bank of America in an evolved state (blue state) and are offered an opportunity to head up the office in Bedrock (red state), you have to make a decision if you’re willing to remain sexually active or not. For men…no problem. For women…if you get pregnant, you’re on the shelf for several months thus hurting your career.

Just one of the many reasons a woman’s right to privacy shouldn’t be trusted to the States.

Works well for men.

For women? Not so much. If you’re working at Bank of America in an evolved state (blue state) and are offered an opportunity to head up the office in Bedrock (red state), you have to make a decision if you’re willing to remain sexually active or not. For men…no problem. For women…if you get pregnant, you’re on the shelf for several months thus hurting your career.

Just one of the many reasons a woman’s right to privacy shouldn’t be trusted to the States.
Um...I guess you've never been to a red state, so I have some inside information for you:

Birth control is available in red states.

Therefore, women can and do remain sexually active. They can fuck like rabbits.

I bet that just blows your "evolved" mind, eh?

I can't believe someone actually just made the argument that a woman might not move to a red state because she might need to get an abortion.

Holy shit!

"I'm too 'evolved' to use birth control properly!"

the more Americans pay in taxes, the less they have quality public services and they got low quality justice and high crime and no security!

Forum List

Back