Intellectual Dishonesty on the Left

My guess would be the same reason the righties on the broad do the very same thing. Since all they do is parrot talking points they cannot answer even simple questions.

Here's one for YOU:

If a man intentionally kills a full term fetus without the mother's consent, do you consider that to be homicide?

P.S. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Why would anyone answer this question? It's not an honest question, it's a set up. You're not interested in the answers, you just wanna play "gotcha".

Here's one for YOU:

If a man intentionally kills a full term fetus without the mother's consent, do you consider that to be homicide?

P.S. Feel free to ask me any questions.

How often are full term fetuses aborted? In this extremely rare occurrence, what is usually the reason?

If I take a baseball bat to my own window, what are the penalties? What if YOU take a baseball bat to my window?

Do you consider that to be homicide?

Your non-response is a great example of intellectual dishonesty. Thank you.

Sure, I could see that argued as being homicide. And? As I pointed out, it has nothing to do with abortion.

Do YOU consider that to be homicide? :1peleas:

Give me a simple question and I will answer in simple words you can understand
Reference this short article I posted in the religion forum. It is about an encounter that happened this past March in Nigeria. Ten village children are facing a firing squad of Boko Haram Islamic rebels because their parents looking on would not renounce their Christian faith. Question: Is what then transpired a supernatural event or is it a fake story? Or maybe all these children and adults are lying?

God’s intervention saves 72 captive Nigerian Christians from Boko Haram firing squad

Why do the Lefties on this board routinely refuse to answer simple questions about what they espouse? Are they intellectually dishonest or just too stupid/brainwashed to answer?
ever watch AOC after she gets a question. has no fking idea how to answer. there's your answer. everything is scripted and off script just can't be done.

Someone turned off the lightbulb [emoji362] in her head, long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do the Lefties on this board routinely refuse to answer simple questions about what they espouse? Are they intellectually dishonest or just too stupid/brainwashed to answer?
ever watch AOC after she gets a question. has no fking idea how to answer. there's your answer. everything is scripted and off script just can't be done.

Someone turned off the lightbulb [emoji362] in her head, long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest example from the left is demanding that Barr release the Grand Jury info in Mueller report, even though all the talking heads and even the leftist partisans on USMB itself KNOW it's a federal crime to do so with judicial consent.

What are you babbling about, moron? It's not a crime to release Grand Jury info to Congress. It was done for Watergate, it was done for the Starr report. It's normal procedure.

Thanks for proving that righties are morons. And cowards. Because now you're going to run now.

Then they shade it by saying "Obviously Barr is a Trump stooge for not releasing the Grand Jury info."

It's fucking libel.

So who told you that stupid lie? Are you going to take them to task for it? Of course you won't. You're going to run back to them, drop to your knees, lick their boots with extra gusto, and beg for more lies.

Forum List

Back