Intellectual Dishonesty on the Left

Here is a question since tax returns are a popular topic if any of the Democrats wanting to be the 2020 nominee said I’m not going to release my tax returns would your opinion on the topic change from what it currently is? Mine would not they are not under any legal obligation to do so.

To answer this question, pretty please find a single post where I stated abortion was murder or defined as murder.
So, you don't think it's murder. The rest of your party disagrees with you. And if it's not murder, you have no justification for banning it. Thanks for settling that abortion should be legal.

That said, do you lie to yourself believing a "fetus" is anything less than human?
Well, no, because I'm not an imbecile who doesn't understand what an adjective is. A fetus is human. My toe is human. A sperm cell is human. So freakin' what?

How is it our Constitution doesn't apply to them?
Because they're not people. Duh. This isn't complicated.

Does a fetus magically become human when the umbilical cord is cut, does it require a birth certificate, perhaps a spanking, or maybe the mother declaring "I'll take it"

Hilarious. Someone who can't differentiate nouns from adjectives is trying to lecture the normal people.

Back in reality, being a person is what matters. For all civilizations over all of human history, you become a person at birth. That is a social and legal definition, despite the dishonest pro-life revisionist attempts to declare it's a scientific definition. If someone wants to change that definition, they need to do better than screaming "because I say so!" over and over.

Why do the Lefties on this board routinely refuse to answer simple questions about what they espouse? Are they intellectually dishonest or just too stupid/brainwashed to answer?

Did Trump have sex with Stormy then pay her hush money?

Sure. Everyone knows that. Are you saying that asking a question that everyone knows, is equal to you refusing to admit there are wait times in Canada's free-health care system?

Please. If this the best you have, you failed. Thanks for stopping by.

Why do the Lefties on this board routinely refuse to answer simple questions about what they espouse? Are they intellectually dishonest or just too stupid/brainwashed to answer?

Did Trump have sex with Stormy then pay her hush money?

Sure. Everyone knows that. Are you saying that asking a question that everyone knows, is equal to you refusing to admit there are wait times in Canada's free-health care system?

Please. If this the best you have, you failed. Thanks for stopping by.

Interesting. The best the OP could muster in the hopes of being honest was that it was “plausible”.

Is any lie, any act, justifiable as long as you get what you think is right in the end?
Please point to a lie....I'm waiting....

"If a mother were in labor and nonetheless elected abortion, Northam said,"

"He was talking about the birth of a severely deformed child and what would happen. And let me stop the intellectually dishonest ones who want to claim that the discussion the doctor and the grief stricken parents would necessarily have would be about how to kill the infant. It wasn't, he actually never mentioned what the ensuing conversation would entail.

There you go. A fucking lie at the heart of a false narrative.

You're welcome.
So now you are correcting and editing his statement?....
Severely deformed child? who determines?....you?....

Since he was recorded, the lie is easily confirmed.

Medical professionals, not me.

What do you think the conversation was going to be about?

It would depend on the nature of the abnormality. I'm sure it would involve the whole range of options from going to extraordinary measures to save the baby or to keeping it as comfortable as possible until the inevitable happens. Killing the infant would not be on the list. They could not neglect the child.

He was talking about a conversation between the mother and the physician on the disposition of the live birth of a human being.

It might involve how the tragedy will end in their babies death, however the Governor said never said or implied that the conversation would be about how to dispose of the tragically deformed infant. That is an intellectually dishonest false narrative being pushed by the RW SJWers.

My guess would be the same reason the righties on the broad do the very same thing. Since all they do is parrot talking points they cannot answer even simple questions.

Here's one for YOU:

If a man intentionally kills a full term fetus without the mother's consent, do you consider that to be homicide?

P.S. Feel free to ask me any questions.

How often are full term fetuses aborted? In this extremely rare occurrence, what is usually the reason?

If I take a baseball bat to my own window, what are the penalties? What if YOU take a baseball bat to my window?

The latest example from the left is demanding that Barr release the Grand Jury info in Mueller report, even though all the talking heads and even the leftist partisans on USMB itself KNOW it's a federal crime to do so with judicial consent.

Then they shade it by saying "Obviously Barr is a Trump stooge for not releasing the Grand Jury info."

It's fucking libel.

Here's one for YOU:

If a man intentionally kills a full term fetus without the mother's consent, do you consider that to be homicide?

How often are full term fetuses aborted? In this extremely rare occurrence, what is usually the reason?

If I take a baseball bat to my own window, what are the penalties? What if YOU take a baseball bat to my window?

Do you consider that to be homicide?

Your non-response is a great example of intellectual dishonesty. Thank you.

The latest example from the left is demanding that Barr release the Grand Jury info in Mueller report, even though all the talking heads and even the leftist partisans on USMB itself KNOW it's a federal crime to do so with judicial consent.

Then they shade it by saying "Obviously Barr is a Trump stooge for not releasing the Grand Jury info."

It's fucking libel.

No, they're asking him to request that the Grand Jury information be released to Congress...as has been done in past investigations.

Here's one for YOU:

Do you consider that to be homicide?

Your non-response is a great example of intellectual dishonesty. Thank you.

Sure, I could see that argued as being homicide. And? As I pointed out, it has nothing to do with abortion.

Forum List

Back