Intelligence Committee member: This memo is just the beginning.

a fake a phony too fool a fisa court judge to write a writ of warrant to spy on an American citizen calling him a "direct spy" (title1 Fisa application)

here, mull this over......

Russian spy released from prison and deported

Russian spy Evgeny Buryakov who belonged to a spy ring that attempted to recruit Trump associate Carter Page has been released from a US prison and deported to Moscow. (it'd be interesting to learn why the Trump administration released this Russian spy.)

Russian spy released from prison and deported - CNN Video - CNN.com

The FBI suspected Carter Page was working as an agent for Russia ...

Russian spies tried to recruit Trump campaign aide Carter Page in 2013

the fisa applications had been rejected by the fisa court

so they added a fake a phony dossier to throw it over the top

what you are posting changes nothing to the criminality of the admin to obtain a illegal warrant

what you are posting changes nothing to the criminality of the admin to obtain a illegal warrant

Who told you that the FISA applications had been rejected by the judge???? (I mean, besides hannity?)

here......mull THIS

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

11:34 AM - Feb 2, 2018

Who told you that the FISA applications had been rejected by the judge???? (I mean, besides hannity?)

here......mull THIS

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

11:34 AM - Feb 2, 2018

why would it --LOL

mueller has not found any collusion with the trump admin

just another dodging attempt by you

mueller didnt get the warrant ya dummy

a fake a phony too fool a fisa court judge to write a writ of warrant to spy on an American citizen calling him a "direct spy" (title1 Fisa application)

here, mull this over......

Russian spy released from prison and deported

Russian spy Evgeny Buryakov who belonged to a spy ring that attempted to recruit Trump associate Carter Page has been released from a US prison and deported to Moscow. (it'd be interesting to learn why the Trump administration released this Russian spy.)

Russian spy released from prison and deported - CNN Video - CNN.com

The FBI suspected Carter Page was working as an agent for Russia ...

Russian spies tried to recruit Trump campaign aide Carter Page in 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if classified information regularly finds its way to Russia from the House Intelligence Committee and the White House.

Forum List

Back