Intended Consequences

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I have to wonder if the notion of 'Unintended Consequences" is just plain wrong. It sure seems that the consequences of some ideological actions are very much intended.

As an example. The progressives wish to have as many people as possible dependent upon government for their very survivability. This can be seen by the policies they enact and the people for whom they identify with.

The issue of minimum wage will result in the loss of jobs. I think this is a given and already; we are beginning to see efforts to replace unproductive workers who do little but whine about not having all they want in life replaced in the work force.

Did the Fast Food Minimum Wage Strike Just Backfire

While this is in the future, the fact that it is actually being considered as a viable option for new outlets is testament of these consequences.

Remember this:

minimumWage.jpg

It's some of both in some cases it's just people not thinking things through long term in others I believe it is very much deliberate.

[QUOTEAs an example. The progressives wish to have as many people as possible dependent upon government for their very survivability. This can be seen by the policies they enact and the people for whom they identify with. ][/QUOTE]

:lame2:

That was your first mistake.

Forum List

Back