Interesting argument against the Ground Zero Mosque

Here's your average ME Muslim being a good person.

large_BurnFlagPakistan_US_Meye.JPG

Ya' still have to ask, why won't this Imam disclose the donors?.....If it's all he's trying to claim it is, why the problem with disclosure?....What's he hiding?

And lets not forget the dawa. The same dawa he's endorsed. Once you endorse, you agree. Read that Dawa. It speaks volumes.

The man is a radical piece o' shit, nothing more!

One thing is for sure, this BS wouldn't have happened under Giullianni......Remember that POS Arafat?

Bert, why have you conveniently ignored a couple facts here?

A) You claimed McVeigh was a Christian terrorist, I provided evidence that you were wrong

B) You claimed that there are as many Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists, I presented evidence that you are wrong

C) You claimed that a shinto shrine was built 5 miles from Pearl Harbor and I presented proof that the shrine was in fact there before the military installation, let alone prior to the Dec 7 attack.

A.) McVeigh was a Christian. But you missed the entire point I was making with McVeigh. It wasn't to slam Christianity, it was to make a point that we should not blame a religion for it's more radical folk.

B.) No I didn't. Link?

C.) No. I claimed there is a Shinto shrine 5 miles from Pearl Harbor. I never said it was built after Pearl Harbor.

No, it's like two identical cars sitting side by side. One is blue and the other is red, but they're still both the same car.

islam is islam is islam, pure and simple. Dissecting them for the sake of defending them really doesn't work. It's still islam.

So to confirm, you think all people who are members of the religion of Islam (Muslims) are terrorists?

This just in:

Nazi party announces plans to open bakery 1/2 mile from Auschwitz. It is meant to celebrate all those peaceful NAZIs who were against the Holocaust.

So you equate the Nazis with Muslims? :eusa_eh:

Why not you equate a few loons who blow up abortion clinics to an entire sect of Islam who preach violence..

Not to mention you have no problem lying about McVeigh being a Christian to try to blame that loons activities on Christians as well.

Why not you equate a few loons who blow up abortion clinics to an entire sect of Islam who preach violence..

Not to mention you have no problem lying about McVeigh being a Christian to try to blame that loons activities on Christians as well.

I equate loons with loons, you find that to be a bad thing how? Because you think Christianity has never had any loons? :cuckoo:

A) You claimed McVeigh was a Christian terrorist, I provided evidence that you were wrong

B) You claimed that there are as many Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists, I presented evidence that you are wrong

C) You claimed that a shinto shrine was built 5 miles from Pearl Harbor and I presented proof that the shrine was in fact there before the military installation, let alone prior to the Dec 7 attack.

A.) McVeigh was a Christian. But you missed the entire point I was making with McVeigh. It wasn't to slam Christianity, it was to make a point that we should not blame a religion for it's more radical folk.

B.) No I didn't. Link?

C.) No. I claimed there is a Shinto shrine 5 miles from Pearl Harbor. I never said it was built after Pearl Harbor.
FALSE
and you were shown proof of this and continue to lie

McVeigh was not, nor did he claim to be a Christian. He was Catholic. Irish Catholic...just as the rest of his family.

I equate loons with loons, you find that to be a bad thing how? Because you think Christianity has never had any loons? :cuckoo:
You're up here trying to claim McVeigh was a christian, when in fact he was an admitted atheist.

''Science is my religion"

Get your facts straight, youngin'!

Last edited:

B.) No I didn't. Link?

A) He wasn't a Christian, he didn't even self identity as a Christian, he called himself a god and science his religion. I provided a link

B) You said and I quote "each religion has their share of cuckoos" indicating that you 1) think they are cuckoos and not terrorists and 2. believe that there are no more Muslim cuckoos than Christian cuckoos.

C) If you weren't claiming it was built after Dec 7, then what was the point of even mentioning it Bert. I wager you had no idea that that shrine was built in the 1920s until I provided the link and so you were trying to play it off as if it was build after the attack. Otherwise the shrine did nothing for your case and you had no cause to mention it.

No, it's like two identical cars sitting side by side. One is blue and the other is red, but they're still both the same car.

islam is islam is islam, pure and simple. Dissecting them for the sake of defending them really doesn't work. It's still islam.

So to confirm, you think all people who are members of the religion of Islam (Muslims) are terrorists?

No, that's not what I said at all.

I don't care if you call islam radical or not. It makes no difference. When you're done painting it another color, it's still islam. That's what I said.

You have yet to say, even though you've been asked repeatedly, if you think the building of a muslim mosque at ground zero is a good idea or not.

Last edited:
McVeigh was not, nor did he claim to be a Christian. He was Catholic. Irish Catholic...just as the rest of his family.

He wasn't even that. As the link showed. He had given up Catholicism long before his attack.

FALSE

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a recorded interview with Time magazine[80] McVeigh professed his belief in "a god", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs." Throughout his childhood, he and his father were Roman Catholic and regularly attended daily Mass at Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York

He also made the science is my religion comment as well. He could be considered a believer in a couple of religions. All depends.

Ya' still have to ask, why won't this Imam disclose the donors?.....If it's all he's trying to claim it is, why the problem with disclosure?....What's he hiding?

And lets not forget the dawa. The same dawa he's endorsed. Once you endorse, you agree. Read that Dawa. It speaks volumes.

The man is a radical piece o' shit, nothing more!

One thing is for sure, this BS wouldn't have happened under Giullianni......Remember that POS Arafat?

Do you know what "dawah" means?

The PDF file you posted has NOTHING AT ALL to do with Rauf.

"Dawah" means proselytizing of Islam.

No, that's not what I said at all.

I don't care if you call islam radical or not. It makes no difference. When you done painting it another color, it's still islam. That's what I said.

You have yet to say, even though you've been asked repeatedly, if you think the building of an islamic mosque it a good idea or not.

It doesn't matter whether I think it's a good idea or not personally. There is a little thing or two called the Constitution and First Amendment, let me post it for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

Like I said previously, the minute you start shredding our Constitution to fit your agenda, you're doing exactly what Osama wanted us to do.

there is a difference
Christian loons, are not likely to kill you, more like scream and shake a bible at you and tell you to "turn or burn"

Islamic loons, not so much
LOL

FALSE

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a recorded interview with Time magazine[80] McVeigh professed his belief in "a god", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs." Throughout his childhood, he and his father were Roman Catholic and regularly attended daily Mass at Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York

He also made the science is my religion comment as well. He could be considered a believer in a couple of religions. All depends.
But you made the claim he was christian. YOU MADE THE ABJECT CLAIM HE WAS CHRISTIAN......Do you not see how you get yourself in trouble up here, youngin'?

Forum List

Back