Interesting argument against the Ground Zero Mosque

It doesn't matter whether I think it's a good idea or not personally. There is a little thing or two called the Constitution and First Amendment, let me post it for you:

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said previously, the minute you start shredding our Constitution to fit your agenda, you're doing exactly what Osama wanted us to do.
Your use of the "user edited wiki" really isn't all that convincing, about anything, since anyone can say anything on there, and it's run by a pack of liberals.

But if it's the constitution you're worried about, then why don't you have a problem with the fact that this POS imam hasn't divulged where the money is coming from to build this mosque?

What the fuck does that have to do with the Constitution or the First Amendment?

It's "law" isn't it? So is the Freedom of Information Act, and we're supposed to follow laws in this country.

That's WHAT THE FUCK it has to do with it.

No one wants to shred the Constitution!! There are ways without. Just as was done in London recently......watch the video...please

YouTube - ‪No mosque at Ground Zero‬‎

Listen Kat, you know I respect you. But I'm not about to get my information from a guy on youtube with a specific agenda. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

There is no compromise here, as much as I wish there could be one because either the Constitution is followed or shredded. Either they are allowed to build or they're not.

LOL I just managed to find the video on YT .... and you should at least listen to the good sense he is speaking. And also understand that they do intend to build as triumphant symbol.
Then tell me what his agenda is..
And someone mentioned ''what about the Muslims that died that day?'' I say EXACTLY...they didn't care who they killed..

It's "law" isn't it? So is the Freedom of Information Act, and we're supposed to follow laws in this country.

Uh, you seem to not understand what the Freedom of Information Act is.

This act allows for the full or partial disclosure of previously unreleased information and documents controlled by the United States Government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act_(United_States)

Your use of the "user edited wiki" really isn't all that convincing, about anything, since anyone can say anything on there, and it's run by a pack of liberals.

But if it's the constitution you're worried about, then why don't you have a problem with the fact that this POS imam hasn't divulged where the money is coming from to build this mosque?

What the fuck does that have to do with the Constitution or the First Amendment?

Dude, the Freedom of Information act only applies to the government. And it can be denied, and is, frequently.

But seriously, did you really think that the Freedom of Information act said that EVERYONE had to share ALL information?

No one wants to shred the Constitution!! There are ways without. Just as was done in London recently......watch the video...please

YouTube - ‪No mosque at Ground Zero‬‎

Listen Kat, you know I respect you. But I'm not about to get my information from a guy on youtube with a specific agenda. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

There is no compromise here, as much as I wish there could be one because either the Constitution is followed or shredded. Either they are allowed to build or they're not.

LOL I just managed to find the video on YT .... and you should at least listen to the good sense he is speaking. And also understand that they do intend to build as triumphant symbol.
Then tell me what his agenda is..
And someone mentioned ''what about the Muslims that died that day?'' I say EXACTLY...they didn't care who they killed..

No, they don't care. They consider those Muslims to be martyrs, and ohwell that's just the way it goes. Bert has no clue what Islam really is.

Dude, the Freedom of Information act only applies to the government. And it can be denied, and is, frequently.

But seriously, did you really think that the Freedom of Information act said that EVERYONE had to share ALL information?

I think we both know the answer to that.

Hey Bert, let me explain something to you junior

I have a 158 IQ.

That being said, on THIS particular subject matter I will bury your in facts and evidence, I imagine I have probably read at minimum 10 books for your every one on the subject of Islam.

Oh noes! A 158 IQ and you've read books on Islam! Did you happen to fly to Moon in your spare time? Tell me, is it made of cheese? :rofl:

Well, technically the FOIA could be used to obtain records from the government agency which is presumably granting permits for this building to obtain copies of those permits and certainly you have to list your financial sources on building permits.

What information can be obtained under FOIL?

3. A reasonably detailed current list, by subject matter, of all records in the possession of the agency, whether or not available under FOIL

NYCOSH: Freedom of Information Law in New York State

Why Pale?
I said why.

What did wiki leave out of the First Amendment? Is there a part in there that bans Mosques that I missed?
Was there a part in my above where I asked you if you had a problem with this imam not divulging where the money was coming from that you missed?

You were posting under the assumption there was no shrine at all near it.

There isn't. It's five miles away. That's in no shape, way or form "near."

This mosque, in relation to the above mentioned, is literally ON TOP of ground zero.

And you seem to like that, and I'm not buying it's because you believe the constitution. I think it's something else that you're not saying.

Was there a part in my above where I asked you if you had a problem with this imam not divulging where the money was coming from that you missed?

You refused to answer my question, why should I answer yours? If you have no right to said information, you have no right to it. Simple as that.

You continue to ignore the fact you want to shred the first amendment of our constitution to suit your agenda. Every single name you called Obama since he's took office while accusing him of shredding the Constitution could apply here, except to you.

Hey Bert, let me explain something to you junior

I have a 158 IQ.

That being said, on THIS particular subject matter I will bury your in facts and evidence, I imagine I have probably read at minimum 10 books for your every one on the subject of Islam.

Oh noes! A 158 IQ and you've read books on Islam! Did you happen to fly to Moon in your spare time? Tell me, is it made of cheese? :rofl:

You know I find it hilarious what a hypocritical little punk you are. You spent an entire evening the other night complaining that I disrespected you when I said you were a smart kid, but then you have no problem turning right around being a disrespectful little bitch. I said you were as bad as Ravi, I take it back, you're worse. At least she's got enough integrity to take what she dishes out without acting like a little fucking pussy.

BTW let me add that I love that you went ballistic over me calling Chelsea Clinton a cottage cheese cow one time but apparently had no problem with Bass 2.0 startring a thread entitled Palin the chimp and then going on for 8 pages calling her a chimp, this after you told me how you defend all women. Oh let me guess, this was just another thread you just happened to not see right Bert?

Fucking little piece of shit.

This mosque, in relation to the above mentioned, is literally ON TOP of ground zero.

And you seem to like that, and I'm not buying it's because you believe the constitution. I think it's something else that you're not saying.

It all depends how you define near. If you want to play semantics be my guest.

This mosque is not literally on top of Ground Zero. Another so called myth.

You know I find it hilarious what a hypocritical little punk you are. You spent an entire evening the other night complaining that I disrespected you when I said you were a smart kid, but then you have no problem turning right around being a disrespectful little bitch. I said you were as bad as Ravi, I take it back, you're worse. At least she's got enough integrity to take what she dishes out without acting like a little fucking pussy.

BTW let me add that I love that you went ballistic over me calling Chelsea Clinton a cottage cheese cow one time but apparently had no problem with Bass 2.0 startring a thread entitled Palin the chimp and then going on for 8 pages calling her a chimp, this after you told me how you defend all women. Oh let me guess, this was just another thread you just happened to not see right Bert?

Fucking little piece of shit.

Dude, you use your supposed IQ in a internet argument. I don't care if your IQ is 205, you're acting like a moron in this thread.

I didn't see the Bass's thread, if I did I would of told Charlie how screwed up in the head he is. I've been calling out Charlie long before you even got here. You can ask Dive on that one for confirmation. Hell, both me and Dive back when we use to never agree at all use to find agreement on how screwed up the Bass was.

You were posting under the assumption there was no shrine at all near it.

Do you think Bert cares at all about honesty at this point? He started out denying Islam was a reason for the attacks then he changed it to well radical islam might have been the reason. He continues to call me a moron even though its obviously not true, he still claims McVeigh was a christian even though his exact words say he wasn't , he tried claiming that a shrine built 5 miles from pearl harboor 15 years before pearl harbor existed was actually built after pearl harbor was bombed and so on and so forth. He is moved well past caring about honesty by now.

Oh yeah, also the FOIL in NYC can certainly be used to obtain the records he claim can't be obtained.

Do you think Bert cares at all about honesty at this point? He started out denying Islam was a reason for the attacks then he changed it to well radical islam might have been the reason. He continues to call me a moron even though its obviously not true, he still claims McVeigh was a christian even though his exact words say he wasn't , he tried claiming that a shrine built 5 miles from pearl harboor 15 years before pearl harbor existed was actually built after pearl harbor was bombed and so on and so forth. He is moved well past caring about honesty by now.

Oh yeah, also the FOIL in NYC can certainly be used to obtain the records he claim can't be obtained.

So many half truths and myths in that post I wouldn't even know where to begin.

It all depends how you define near. If you want to play semantics be my guest.

This mosque is not literally on top of Ground Zero. Another so called myth.

It is 2 blocks, the average Manhattan block is 240 ' X 900' . that means at most it is about a half mile from ground zero. 1/2 mile < 5 miles, by a factor of 10.

Well... DUDE... there are nine reasons why a request for information under the FOIA can be denied.

HRSA - Freedom of Information Act - Exemptions

Now, you see one that applies to this imam POS?

Forum List

Back