Interesting how quickly the NY subway mass shooter / terrorist became a non story...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Interesting the Democrat run media propaganda machine has quickly gone back to Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine 24/7 once again, considering the NY subway shooter‘s race (Black) and political affiliation (Democrat, radical Leftist).

But sleep tight, Joe Biden and his handlers have told us that White supremacists are the greatest internal terrorist threat to this country.

That's funny because here in the NY Metro area it's still a major story

It's at the top of the page at nearly every news source I click on.

Interesting the Democrat run media propaganda machine has quickly gone back to Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine 24/7 once again, considering the NY subway shooter‘s race (Black) and political affiliation (Democrat, radical Leftist).

But sleep tight, Joe Biden and his handlers have told us that White supremacists are the greatest internal terrorist threat to this country.

Everybody knows as soon as the whores are discovered to be NON WHITE— the trained MSM kicks it under the bus.
They are too stupid to realize ppl still find out. That’s their iq level.

Everybody knows as soon as the whores are discovered to be NON WHITE— the trained MSM kicks it under the bus.
They are too stupid to realize ppl still find out. That’s their iq level.

Just imagine if he had shouted "Allahu Akbar" when shooting.

We would have had maybe a day or so of them saying they couldn't possibly know the motives and then nothing but crickets.

They changed the description from "black male" to "dark skinned male" (I shit you not), and then went on to talk about Trump's tax returns from 12 years ago....
Q: How do all good sea stories start.
A: Hey man, this ain't no shit.

I don't doubt that your post is accurate.

Just imagine if he had shouted "Allahu Akbar" when shooting.

We would have had maybe a day or so of them saying they couldn't possibly know the motives and then nothing but crickets.

OMG yes, could you see all the freedom left how easily they could strip it from the ppl using that bs lie lol.
Well as we know they have more surprises coming so they can start the lock down again.

While the leftist loons flap at how scary it all is and wear your mask, stay in , lock down omg I can see it now and it is coming again.

Imagine if it were a Trump supporter or an Israeli Nationalist? Would be front page news for months.

Forum List

Back