Interesting how quickly the NY subway mass shooter / terrorist became a non story...

He broke NY law. Why do you think he wouldn’t break federal law?
Because breaking one state law is far easier than breaking a Federal law that all states have to abide by.

Did he get that gun legally in another state?

Most likely

How did he get those extended mags?

Because breaking one state law is far easier than breaking a Federal law that all states have to abide by.

Most likely

Not if he lived in New York dumbshit. There ARE Federal laws about buying guns in other States.

DURRRRRRR

Not if he lived in New York dumbshit. There ARE Federal laws about buying guns in other States.

DURRRRRRR
If you're whining about how strict they are in NY obviously they are less strict in other states.

If you're whining about how strict they are in NY obviously they are less strict in other states.

It is against Federal Law for a New Yorker to travel to another state and buy a pistol, you ignorant clod.

It is against Federal Law for a New Yorker to travel to another state and buy a pistol, you ignorant clod.
And that law would actually be more enforceable if other states didn’t make it so easy to buy guns

And that law would actually be more enforceable if other states didn’t make it so easy to buy guns

What a retarded thing to say. It is ILLEGAL to purchase a gun out of the State tou live in.

Laws don't prevent crime you festering puss filled cold sore, they merely provide a mechanism for punishment.

What a retarded thing to say. It is ILLEGAL to purchase a gun out of the State tou live in.

Laws don't prevent crime you festering puss filled cold sore, they merely provide a mechanism for punishment.
Of course laws prevent crime. It’s the fear of getting caught.

Most likely

There is no possible way you can be this naive.
Just another example of the mental illness that is leftism.

Universal background checks would slowly end the damn problem. But the GOP is bought by the NRA...

Well no shit Sherlock. You voted for this Lesh. You people are disasters
Apparently the guy had 9 prior arrests and let go thanks to De Blabio's pro criminal policies.

This attack was the definition of a terrorist attack, but the only ones that deserve Garland's real terrorist label are the parents who object to their kids being taught Leftist marxist degenerate ideology.

Last edited:
Apparently the guy had 9 prior arrests and let go thanks to De Blabio's pro criminal policies.

This attack was the definition of a terrorist attack, but the only ones that deserve Garland's real terrorist label are the parents who object to their kids being taught Leftist marxist degenerate ideology.
hey, man, I just wanted to say that I haven't noticed you posting much lately, but always liked seeing you around.

Were you away, or am I just sinking into my dotage these days?

Universal background checks would slowly end the damn problem. But the GOP is bought by the NRA...

Really? They keep letting extremely violent criminals out of prison. How about we keep them IN.

Duh.

hey, man, I just wanted to say that I haven't noticed you posting much lately, but always liked seeing you around.

Were you away, or am I just sinking into my dotage these days?
Thanks for the complement. Wake up early like 4:30 AM and work hard about 10 hours a day.

It appears the attention is still present in the media. However, what we should all be looking at is the narrative being discussed. What terms are being used to discuss the victims and the perp. Imagine if this would have been a white male and how the reports would change. It is not out of the question to question as to HOW the reports are being written and narrative that is trying to be published.
06808979-D4A3-4D59-9894-3A14AF4997E6.png

Forum List

Back