Interesting Timing! Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez Stepping Down From Congress

I won't miss him. I remember when he used to stage demonstrations outside our armory when I was in the IL NG.

I'm betting that he knows he's about to be exposed for sexual misconduct against him. Nevertheless, the swamp is being drained under our great president, Donald Trump.

Rep. Luis Gutierrez to retire from Congress, sources say

Hey MORON, should we then assume that the folks in the list below are all sex offenders???.....LOL

Retiring

Rep. Sam Johnson (R, TX-3) announced via press release on 1/6/17

Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R, KS-2); announced via Facebook post on 1/25/17

Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R, FL-27); told the Miami Herald on 4/30/17

Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R, TN-2); told local media on 7/31/17

Rep. Dave Reichert (R, WA-9) announced via press release on 9/6/17

Rep. Charlie Dent (R, PA-15) announced via press release on 9/7/17

Rep. Dave Trott (R, MI-11), announced via press release on 9/11/17

Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R, TX-5), announced via email to supporters on 10/31/2017

Rep. Lamar Smith (R, TX-21), announced via statement on 11/2/2017

Rep. Frank LoBiondo (R, NJ-2), announced via statement on 11/7/2017

Rep. Ted Poe (R, TX-2), announced via Facebook on 11/7/17

Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R, VA-6) announced via social media and statement on 11/9/17

I bet trump threatened to prosecute Luiz's brazen violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here.

Gutierrez to Announce He Won't Seek Re-Election: Sources

nov 27 2017NBC 5 has learned Congressman Luis Gutierrez will announce Tuesday he is not running for re-election after 24 years on Capitol Hill, sources say. Guitterez telephoned key democratic leaders late this afternoon to let them know of his plans. Calls to Guitterez tonight have not been returned.

Gutierrez has been a leading voice for immigration reform as well as hurricane relief for Puerto Rico.

I'm betting that he knows he's about to be exposed for sexual misconduct against him. Nevertheless, the swamp is being drained under our great president, Donald Trump.

Hey MORON, should we then assume that the folks in the list below are all sex offenders???.....LOL

Retiring

Rep. Sam Johnson (R, TX-3) announced via press release on 1/6/17

Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R, KS-2); announced via Facebook post on 1/25/17

Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R, FL-27); told the Miami Herald on 4/30/17

Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R, TN-2); told local media on 7/31/17

Rep. Dave Reichert (R, WA-9) announced via press release on 9/6/17

Rep. Charlie Dent (R, PA-15) announced via press release on 9/7/17

Rep. Dave Trott (R, MI-11), announced via press release on 9/11/17

Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R, TX-5), announced via email to supporters on 10/31/2017

Rep. Lamar Smith (R, TX-21), announced via statement on 11/2/2017

Rep. Frank LoBiondo (R, NJ-2), announced via statement on 11/7/2017

Rep. Ted Poe (R, TX-2), announced via Facebook on 11/7/17

Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R, VA-6) announced via social media and statement on 11/9/17

No!

I bet trump threatened to prosecute Luiz's brazen violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here.

nov 27 2017NBC 5 has learned Congressman Luis Gutierrez will announce Tuesday he is not running for re-election after 24 years on Capitol Hill, sources say. Guitterez telephoned key democratic leaders late this afternoon to let them know of his plans. Calls to Guitterez tonight have not been returned.

Gutierrez has been a leading voice for immigration reform as well as hurricane relief for Puerto Rico.

He's 63 years old, maybe he just wants to retire.

But sure, anything that goes Trump's way must be his victory....

He's 63 years old, maybe he just wants to retire.

But sure, anything that goes Trump's way must be his victory....

How old is Conyers?

Trump is the swamp and a sexual predator.
America doesn't think so!

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Swamp creatures are being pulled from the bottom of the Swamp.

If Hillary won, they would have been empowered.

Trump is the swamp and a sexual predator.
America doesn't think so!

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg
:link:America thinks Trump is draining the swamp and he's not a sex predator? Maybe 38%, which doesn't represent America. It represents a minority of Americans, who just happen to worship Trump and have joined him, in his world of delusion.

Forum List

Back