Internet Was Fun While It Lasted

"White seperatism" banned from facebook. Meanwhile on facebook:

111.png

222.png

New York (CNN Business)- Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg, who has been under scrutiny for the social media company’s role in spreading misinformation and inadequately policing content, is calling for regulators to play a “more active role” in establishing rules for the internet.

Zuckerberg called for stricter regulation of “harmful content, election integrity, privacy and data portability” in an op-ed published Saturday on his official Facebook account and in the Washington Post.

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg calls for regulation of the internet - CNN

The Days of Orwell are here.

Harmful content = Being AGAINST the International Globalist Leftist Agenda. Personally I think that Facebook and Twitter should be shut down, they both are dangerously subversive situations.

I can proudly say that I've never subscribed to either.
Therefore, I unabashedly can say that I've maintained a high level of clarity of awareness.

When the truth is deemed "harmful content".

View attachment 253287
You ever had a post removed here?

Sites like this one that allows controversial speech is an anomaly on the internet. This site is less than small potatoes compared to the big boys like Facebook, twitter, reddit etc. It's also an echo chamber where hardliners go yell at one another. Facebook is where the normies go and our corporate overlords have decided to protect minds from being exposed to ideas that run counter to the Official Narrative™.

View attachment 253287

Sites like this one that allows controversial speech is an anomaly on the internet. This site is less than small potatoes compared to the big boys like Facebook, twitter, reddit etc. It's also an echo chamber where hardliners go yell at one another. Facebook is where the normies go and our corporate overlords have decided to protect minds from being exposed to ideas that run counter to the Official Narrative™.

You've never been on Facebook have you.

View attachment 253287

I'm on it right now. I reflexively visit almost every single day. I've been issued 30 day bans dozens of times for minor offenses like using the word tranny or posting a comic strip that is unflattering to Islam. That sort of behavior is OFF LIMITS. Meanwhile:

BABY HANGINGS DO NOT VIOLATE OUR COMMUNITY STANDARDS
hang.jpg

facebook.jpg

really?

so you twits that claim you never used this or that on this sould suckin' device are all about the jackboots owing and policing it....

right then

~S~

sure ive used screen shot of leftards on facebook and twitter , usually from someone else posting the screen shot
facebook i dont think you can browse if youre not a member ...not a clue ...dont care
titter ya can scroll through retardvilles comments

thiers enough intrusive tech in our modern lives and a zillion and one other ways to communicate with strangers on the interwebs

View attachment 253287

I'm on it right now. I reflexively visit almost every single day. I've been issued 30 day bans dozens of times for minor offenses like using the word tranny or posting a comic strip that is unflattering to Islam. That sort of behavior is OFF LIMITS. Meanwhile:

View attachment 253312

View attachment 253313

Ok then reconcile these two statements.

Facebook is where the normies go

View attachment 253287

View attachment 253312

View attachment 253313

Ok then reconcile these two statements.

Facebook is where the normies go

Normie AKA the mainstream. The majority of human beings on the planet earth.

New York (CNN Business)- Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg, who has been under scrutiny for the social media company’s role in spreading misinformation and inadequately policing content, is calling for regulators to play a “more active role” in establishing rules for the internet.

Zuckerberg called for stricter regulation of “harmful content, election integrity, privacy and data portability” in an op-ed published Saturday on his official Facebook account and in the Washington Post.

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg calls for regulation of the internet - CNN

The Days of Orwell are here.

Little fag got his bits in a vice huh?

Forum List

Back