Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, from people like YOU

if you dont find whites attractive, fine, no one will force you to date them
but you dont get to say what everyone else finds attractive

I want white men to stick to their own white women.We don't need them to be after black women.The Black race is much to beautiful to be contaminated by the caucasian race.Lets keep the races separate.
Stop promoting this mongrel smorgasboard race of people.It just doesn't look right.Its all a bit to freakish for me.Blacks with Blacks, whites stick with whites,please!!.

Last edited:
I want white men to stick to their own white women.We don't need them to be after black women.The Black race is much to beautiful to be contaminated by the caucasian race.Lets keep the races separate.
Stop promoting this mongrel smorgasboard race of people.It just doesn't look right.Its all a bit to freakish for me.Blacks with Blacks, whites stick with whites,please!!.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You sound like a total pussy. Do you really think men and women shouldn't get married, because of the chance their children might get mocked? LOL, what a load of horseshit. Not everybody who gets married has children, or wants to have children. And kids are cruel mother effers, unless you forgot what middel school was like, everyone gets taunted. That's why you teach your kids to punch the taunters in the face. :lol: j/k.

Dude, don't even use words like "genetics" when its clear you don't know what it means. I've dated the United Nations of women, every skin tone on the planet, and women are basically women. They're basically the same.

thats fine, if you mean for yourself
but you do NOT get to tell other people who they can and can not be attracted to

I make no excuses for my shameless efforts to mongrelize the black race with my tainted white blood.

:eusa_whistle:

Dude, don't even use words like "genetics" when its clear you don't know what it means. I've dated the United Nations of women, every skin tone on the planet, and women are basically women. They're basically the same.

Liar. White women have vaginas that are made of gold and smell of roses.

thats fine, if you mean for yourself
but you do NOT get to tell other people who they can and can not be attracted to

No, buddy I mean you to.I don't want to see you or any other white boy coming in our black ghettos looking to steal our black women.! Stay in the suburbs,
with those desparate white housewives!..We have gangs now that are looking for white men and Black women couples in our hoods, walking around
like everyhting is O.K., well its not.Keep away from the Black Females!!.
We are not going to allow white men to steal our women again.!

No, buddy I mean you to.I don't want to see you or any other white boy coming in our black ghettos looking to steal our black women.! Stay in the suburbs,
with those desparate white housewives!..We have gangs now that are looking for white men and Black women couples in our hoods, walking around
like everyhting is O.K., well its not.Keep away from the Black Females!!.
We are not going to allow white men to steal our women again.!
wow, you are a very racist prick

if i date a black woman, that has ZERO to do with you
if a black woman is attracted to me, i'm not stealing anything, you didnt have her in the first place
this sounds more like the women have dated you and found YOU lacking so they went looking elsewhere

maybe you should learn something from that and treat women BETTER

:cuckoo:

Boy got issues.

NO, boy has no issues, we just want are black women left alone.
There enough white women out there.Half of you white boys are Homosexuals, come on you've got a large selection of women,because of your
sexual perversions,take advantage of the greater choice in keeping with your own white women,are they not good enough for you white guys?.

NO, boy has no issues, we just want are black women left alone.
There enough white women out there.Half of you white boys are Homosexuals, come on you've got a large selection of women,because of your
sexual perversions,take advantage of the greater choice in keeping with your own white women,are they not good enough for you white guys?.

Why do you think your woman are rejecting you? Is it because black men have stopped acting like men, and instead have embraced a culture of pimps, players and thugs?

Whose fault is that, exactly?

I can't help but think you're blaming the wrong people. It isn't that white men are stealing black women. It's that black women are rejecting black men for behaving like idiots.

Why do you think your woman are rejecting you? Is it because black men have stopped acting like men, and instead have embraced a culture of pimps, players and thugs?

I can't help but think you're blaming the wrong people. It isn't that white men are stealing black women. It's that black women are rejecting black men for behaving like idiots.
dang, cant rep you for that one

I blaime the White Sucker butt racists who run the society. So, we don't need
the people responsible for the problems in the Black community,trying to blaime,Black men, and then they want to steal our women away from us at the same time.It's not going to happen like that.!
Iam blaiming the right people.White people.

Last edited:
I blaime the White Sucker butt racists who run the society. So, we don't need
the people responsible for the problems in the Black community,trying to blaime,Black men, and then they want to steal our women away from us at the same time.It's not going to happen like that.!
Iam blaiming the right people.White people.

Dude, you want to treat your women like bitches and ho's, when they deserve to be treated like proud African queens, don't come blubbering to me when they reject your sorry asses.

The very high -- long term genocidal -- Jewish outmarriage rate belies the idea of a conscious Jewish conspiracy to destroy the racial integrity of the rest of us, while preserving their own.

The very high -- long term genocidal -- Jewish outmarriage rate belies the idea of a conscious Jewish conspiracy to destroy the racial integrity of the rest of us, while preserving their own.
wow, are you for real?

Let me see if I understand what you are saying?

'Jews marrying outside of their religion, have been for a long time, to the detriment of Judaism. However, the idea that there is a conspiracy to corrupt the racial purity of those groups with which they have married, as in too small a number to be of importance. Obviously mixing with others, is not preserving their Jewishness.'

If that's about right, fine. If not would you please clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back