Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
So, because of unequal collective achievements, they must be equal, gotcha.
Sure white people have invented things.

Happy now ?

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

So called white inventions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover.

The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white people's intelligence.

You take the way the world is now and read it back into people’s genes. You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different. If you were born 1300 the chineses could ran around bragging about there inventions. If you were born 100BC the Fgyptians could have done the same.

Anglos would have been on top not only since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 but for most of history. Instead for most of history they were backwards. Before 1500 they were nothing compared to the Chinese, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Arabs, the Turks, the Egyptians or the Mali Empire at their height.

No one in his right mind in 1500 would have thought that someday English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink. The apparent differences between the races are produced by accidents of history, not by genes or IQ.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together, then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India.

None of those are particularly Black Negroid, in fact only the Nubia-Kush were, and likely half Black Negroid at that. Just like the modern people in that region.

One thing is true though, none of those people are particularly impressive today.

How come?

Maybe because they just had a lot more people, and a better climate, as a head start?

What is "nl"?
He's too embarrassed to say. He's not a man who stands up for his convictions. I.e., he's not a man.

No, the USMB filter it too embarrassed to allow it to be said.

You should be embarrassed to be one.
Pussy. Any words can be posted here, if you're smart enough, that is. Apparently, that rules a **** like you out.

N*gger.
LOL

Looks like you're not smart enough to spell it out.

As long as you know what it says and understand that it applies to you.

While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.
Whites use their brains to better their society through technological advancement, while the negro chimps are stuck chucking shit and using a donated white technology here and there. If it makes your knuckle-dragging, inferior negro brain feel better, please go right ahead and assume I wrote something I didn't write about whites being pussies for using their brains. Those so-called "pussies" are still the richest, most powerful, smartest men around and they get to have whatever women they want, which happen to almost always be white. That's because power doesn't come from a fist and beauty doesn't come from fat asses and shit-colored skin. If it did, gorillas would rule the earth.

I also noticed you said nothing of my argument, which soundly defeated your "black alphabet" nonsense. No surprise there! I never expected a dumbass like you to argue coherently. Keep your legends about the mythical smart negro race to the negrohood, as it only impresses the porch monkeys there.
No matter how you slice it your type of white boys are pussies if you dont have a gun. You can write a dissertation and nothing will change about that.

You never had a argument regarding the alphabet. Its already known the Phoneticians are the ones that created the alphabet. Who were the Phoneticians? That was the name the Greeks called the Canaanites. Who were the Canaanites? Black people.

Who are the Phoneticians? Is that the ebonics spelling of Phoenicians?

While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.
Whites use their brains to better their society through technological advancement, while the negro chimps are stuck chucking shit and using a donated white technology here and there. If it makes your knuckle-dragging, inferior negro brain feel better, please go right ahead and assume I wrote something I didn't write about whites being pussies for using their brains. Those so-called "pussies" are still the richest, most powerful, smartest men around and they get to have whatever women they want, which happen to almost always be white. That's because power doesn't come from a fist and beauty doesn't come from fat asses and shit-colored skin. If it did, gorillas would rule the earth.

I also noticed you said nothing of my argument, which soundly defeated your "black alphabet" nonsense. No surprise there! I never expected a dumbass like you to argue coherently. Keep your legends about the mythical smart negro race to the negrohood, as it only impresses the porch monkeys there.
No matter how you slice it your type of white boys are pussies if you dont have a gun. You can write a dissertation and nothing will change about that.

You never had a argument regarding the alphabet. Its already known the Phoneticians are the ones that created the alphabet. Who were the Phoneticians? That was the name the Greeks called the Canaanites. Who were the Canaanites? Black people.

If, as you say, black people created the alphabet, when are they going to learn to use it? The Phoenicians did it around 1050 BC. That's over 3000 years ago. That long and blacks still haven't learned.

As for the guns, you can write all the dissertations you want regarding what you claim. The statistics say otherwise.

Phoenicia was made up of countries like Egypt and nearby areas.

DNA from ancient Egyptian mummies reveals their ancestry

Researchers wrung genetic material from 151 Egyptian mummies, radiocarbon dated between Egypt's New Kingdom (the oldest at 1388 B.C.) to the Roman Period (the youngest at 426 A.D.)

That period pretty much covers that country's existence and then some. The results are:

Despite repeated conquests of Egypt, by Alexander the Great, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Assyrians — the list goes on — ancient Egyptians showed little genetic change. “The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.

It was not until relatively recently in Egypt's long history that sub-Saharan genetic influences became more pronounced. “In the last 1,500 years, Egypt became more African, if you want,” Krause said.

Your "black Pharaohs" myth has been soundly debunked. It doesn't work except on your fellow he-boon and she-boon negrohood porch monkeys. The blacks came to the area after the events you credit the negroes with.
Egypt was Black as well.
It's pointless to argue with a knuckle-dragging he-boon like you. You won't even accept proof that you are wrong. It's like arguing with a gorilla: pointless.
However, that had nothing to do with the Canaanites the Greeks called Phonecians. That was a different group of Black people. So tell me who is the father of the Canaanites?

You mean like Lebanon? That's even further away from the negroes! Do you have some evidence that they were black? Or is it another "well known fact" like the black pharaohs bullshit you keep resurrecting?
You just contradicted yourself monkey. I gave you the proof. You pretended to not see it.

No, BOY, your types something and called it proof.

He's too embarrassed to say. He's not a man who stands up for his convictions. I.e., he's not a man.

Pussy. Any words can be posted here, if you're smart enough, that is. Apparently, that rules a **** like you out.

N*gger.
LOL

What does it say?

That study went by genetic diversity.

Whites for starters aren't the least genetically diverse.

Most of Asia, except Arabs, all Australoids, and all Native Americans are less genetically diverse than Whites.

Furthermore, Chimps are much more genetically diverse than Humans, as are most animals, insects etc.

If we were to conclude from such a study, we would conclude that Humans are genetically inferior to most of the planet.
White people are less genetically diverse than Blacks. They obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

If there is enough genetic difference for white ppl to have different hair colour, eye colour and different average height, then why not intelligence?

You never want to theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent. That is only used for talking about black people. Right ?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question does not serve the political goals of white supremacy.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy, so you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged.

N*gger.
LOL

What does it say?

If you're too stupid to know now, you're too stupid to know later.

Perfect solution. Establish an Advanced Caucasian Society. Allow non whites to destroy themselves. Do not allow non whites to access the benefits created by Europeans. A simple attitude of "avoid the groid" will disable the joo from weaponizing the mamzer. For example , why were negros given cars / offered employment? Additionally, disecting the joo from society will diminish the negro problem.

N*gger.
LOL

And you remain too embarrassed to say what you mean. You prove you have no balls to stand up for your convictions. I can live with that.

BS, some of the most intelligent White men were racist, eugenicists, and supremacists.

Nazi member Wernher Von Braun put a man on the Moon.

KKK member Borglum sculpted Mount Rushmore.

Darwin who founded evolution thought of the Fuegian Natives as savages who were hardly Human.

Nikola Tesla spoke of cleansing the savages of this World.

William Shockley who invented the transistor radio spoke of eugenics, and Black inferiority.

James Watson who discovered DNA structure, spoke of Blacks not being equal.

Other not notable mentions include philosophers Immanuel Kant, Voltaire, and Schopenhauer, or naturalists Curvier, or Linnaeus all racists.
Have I denied that white people have invented stuff ?

No.

So why do you feel the need to produce a list that I already know ?

You're comments about white people inventions assume that whites are completely fair-minded, and that everyone starts from the same position and that racism does not exist and that white ppl can judge merit in a colour-blind way.

I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that. They will take a less qualified white over a black person.

Hell black people was not even allowed to go to school with whites until the 60's and when they did, they needed armed guards for Elizabeth Eckford

EOTP-102-FightingBack-ElizabethEckford.jpg

But considering you wish to go down the road of ordering societies as inferior or superior, then the way to do it, is to take from the start.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.

You forget that you live at only ONE point in history, that other points in history were different. If fates were written in people’s genes, then little in the world would change Anglos would have been on top not only since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 but for most of history. Instead for most of history they were backwards. Before 1500 they were nothing compared to the Chinese, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Arabs, the Turks, the Egyptians or the Mali Empire at their height.

No one in his right mind in 1500 would have thought that someday English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you
said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink.

The most important inventions have come from Africa take for example agriculture and metallurgy. They were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10s of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food.

Seems pretty obvious but if no-one explained it to you, you’d have no idea how it works. Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE.

Agriculture and iron smelting were 2 of the most important things man ever discovered because they create a foundation for so many other things.

The major inventions were almost all from Africa including cooking and mining. From 10000 to 1000 BC, the list is dominated by India ( Indus Valley ), China , Egypt and the Middle-East( Mesopotamia ). Barely any European name is there. Since 1000 BC Greece and Rome starts to appear on the list. It is also important to note the nature of the inventions.

Egyptian inventions ? (Where do I begin ?) Included metal block printing, fountain pen, astrolabic quadrant, hand cannon,, maths, chemistry, government and an emphasis of the kind of tools used in architecture.

Moorish inventions included street lighting, talc, libaries, police force. Middle Eastern inventions included various lamps, pharmacy and various astronomical, optical and medical instruments. Pinhole camera, magnifying lens and inhalation anaesthetic.

Going back even further in the Palolithic era, apart from spear and flute in Germany and canoe in Australia there were Indian inventions included toilet, bathroom, drainage, plastic surgery, cataract surgery, early form of chess. Chinese inventions included trebuchet, gunpowder, compass, suspension bridge, rotary fan, paper, printing press, gun.

I could spend several thousand words referring you to the evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike, which demonstrates both the racism and absurdity of your arguments. But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself, seeing as how it will be far more adequately presented therein than I could do here. You can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, and Walter Rodney, Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects, you can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British.

Racial discrimination led to many inventors from non-white communities to be completely disregarded and their works denied due recognition. Since whites theorize blacks are subhuman, then why open the door to a monkey ? For the past 300 years that has been white people's logic, and if they never let blacks get into anything, the logic is safe.

Ever heard of Jagadish Chandra Bose from India ? This is a guy who hardly got the kind of attention his peers got for works on radio transmission. Surely, had there not been the racial discrimination, it is logical to say that more names of non-whites would have appeared in the list of inventors. I must admit to finding it difficult to comprehend the extent of your ignorance that compels you to keep on making statements like yours.

Now I know you will not dispute what I'm saying. You''ll dismiss it

You choose which facts you wishes to believe in. It 's part of how your racist delusion works. If you are going to overlook whatever facts of history that do not suit your argument, then it is pointless to say anything to you. You are locked in your own self-delusion and nothing I say will make any difference.

Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm. You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say.
Why don’t you just come out and say it white man…whites created the planet Earth and every planet in our solar system. SHEESH.

You can't count you blacks fucking monkeys as being diverse.
If you're discussing something and you think you're POV is valid, then show it, you lose the moral high ground when you return to an immature attitude that you should have grown out of a long time ago.

You make foolish observations such as there is one gigantic “White Race” and also believe there is one huge “Black Race” Of course, even the most cursory googling on the subject of African genetic diversity will show you that African peoples have extremely diverse and divergent genetic makeups.

But to you they are all be guided by the same “dumb gene” or the same “violence gene,” or “fast running gene.” Right ?

But to you all look blk ppl are alike. It doesn’t matter if we have a variety of different features, different average heights, have reached different levels of civilization, and self-identify as different peoples.

NO !

200.webp

Blacks are ONE race !! not two, or five, or twenty Black races.........ONE !!!!!

200.webp

Because in order for you're mumbo jumbo to really work, it requires a genetically homogenous race of Blacks who all share roughly the same DNA.

I would have more respect for you if you manned-up and dropped the pseudo-scientific charade and said,

“I just can't stand black people”

At least that would be true.

Last edited:
That study went by genetic diversity.

Whites for starters aren't the least genetically diverse.

Most of Asia, except Arabs, all Australoids, and all Native Americans are less genetically diverse than Whites.

Furthermore, Chimps are much more genetically diverse than Humans, as are most animals, insects etc.

If we were to conclude from such a study, we would conclude that Humans are genetically inferior to most of the planet.
White people are less genetically diverse than Blacks. They obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

If there is enough genetic difference for white ppl to have different hair colour, eye colour and different average height, then why not intelligence?

You never want to theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent. That is only used for talking about black people. Right ?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question does not serve the political goals of white supremacy.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy, so you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged.

South-Eastern Europeans appear to be the least intelligent Europeans on a collective basis, North-Eastern Europeans appear to be the most intelligent Europeans.

How do we know this?

Because of Pisa scores, and IQ scores being higher in nations like Finland, or Estonia, and lower in countries like Albania, and Macedonia.

This fits with the genetic clines, with North-Eastern Europe being further removed from Arabs, and Africans, and South-Eastern Europeans being closer to Arabs, and Africans.

BS, some of the most intelligent White men were racist, eugenicists, and supremacists.

Nazi member Wernher Von Braun put a man on the Moon.

KKK member Borglum sculpted Mount Rushmore.

Darwin who founded evolution thought of the Fuegian Natives as savages who were hardly Human.

Nikola Tesla spoke of cleansing the savages of this World.

William Shockley who invented the transistor radio spoke of eugenics, and Black inferiority.

James Watson who discovered DNA structure, spoke of Blacks not being equal.

Other not notable mentions include philosophers Immanuel Kant, Voltaire, and Schopenhauer, or naturalists Curvier, or Linnaeus all racists.
Have I denied that white people have invented stuff ?

No.

So why do you feel the need to produce a list that I already know ?

Well, you made it out like racist Whites are only losers.
On the contrary there's been quite a number of intelligent White racists.

So , Mr. Essien , would you concurr with the development of "New Africa"? A colored ethno state? Say , Jackson MS on roids? Detroit? Chicongo? Memphrica? All severely negrofied areas just asking to be owned and operated by the negro. Works for us.

If you're discussing something and you think you're POV is valid, then show it, you lose the moral high ground when you return to an immature attitude that you should have grown out of a long time ago.

You make foolish observations such as there is one gigantic “White Race” and also believe there is one huge “Black Race” Of course, even the most cursory googling on the subject of African genetic diversity will show you that African peoples have extremely diverse and divergent genetic makeups.

But to you they are all be guided by the same “dumb gene” or the same “violence gene,” or “fast running gene.” Right ?

But to you all look blk ppl are alike. It doesn’t matter if we have a variety of different features, different average heights, have reached different levels of civilization, and self-identify as different peoples.

NO !

200.webp

Blacks are ONE race !! not two, or five, or twenty Black races.........ONE !!!!!

200.webp

Because in order for you're mumbo jumbo to really work, it requires a genetically homogenous race of Blacks who all share roughly the same DNA.

I would have more respect for you if you manned-up and dropped the pseudo-scientific charade and said,

I don't have a problem with black people. Black people have a problem with your kind, BOY.

NO !

200.webp

200.webp

You're asking for too much from that one. He's simply not capable of complying. He IS the monkey he's portraying others to be. That's what makes him feel better about himself.

Forum List

Back