Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.

LOL, I've fought Whites, and Blacks, and Whites hit much harder.
Never been hit by a white guy so that could be true. However, every single one of them I hit dropped like a bad habit. All of them talked a big game but only blushed pink and a pallid white when it came down to actually fighting.

LOL, so, you don't talk a big game?

The future of civilization relies on racial self segregation.
If whites self segregate they will die out. Other races dont have that problem.

LOL, because Whites just can't make it without non-Whites, even if we made it this far.
You only made this far because Blacks and other people of color educated you (twice) and injected better DNA into your race. if you were isolated with no one to interbreed with you would die out due to being recessive. Thats science not speculation. Why do you think all you white nationalists get so upset when Black guys sex your women?

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.

Never been hit by a white guy so that could be true. However, every single one of them I hit dropped like a bad habit. All of them talked a big game but only blushed pink and a pallid white when it came down to actually fighting.

On the internet. In person i am pretty quiet unless someone goes there and makes me show them just how gigantic my game actually is. With white boys I talk alot specifically to make them mad enough to attack me so i can teach them a lesson.

LOL, because Whites just can't make it without non-Whites, even if we made it this far.
You only made this far because Blacks and other people of color educated you and injected better DNA into your race. if you were isolated with no one to interbreed with you would die out due to being recessive. Thats science not speculation. Why do you think all you white nationalists get so upset when Black guys sex your women?

Whites aren't pure, and the less pure they are the bigger savages they tend to be.

Whites genetically weaker?
Is that why Whites dominate science, invention, the World's strongest man competition, make more money, live longer etc.

On the internet. In person i am pretty quiet unless someone goes there and makes me show them just how gigantic my game actually is. With white boys I talk alot specifically to make them mad enough to attack me so i can teach them a lesson.

To tell you the truth, most minorities seem more timid.

You only made this far because Blacks and other people of color educated you and injected better DNA into your race. if you were isolated with no one to interbreed with you would die out due to being recessive. Thats science not speculation. Why do you think all you white nationalists get so upset when Black guys sex your women?

Whites aren't pure, and the less pure they are the bigger savages they tend to be.

Is that why Whites dominate science, invention, the World's strongest man competition, make more money, live longer etc.
I disagree. They are at their most savage in the pure white form which has a high count of neanderthal DNA.

Yes whites are genetically weaker.
Could be. While other races didnt have to worry about their genes, whites fearing they would be wiped out via genetic annihilation, sought scientific ways to save themselves after Blacks taught them how to read and write and do math. There is a reason whites havent really done anything other than make tools of mass destruction.

To tell you the truth, most minorities seem more timid.
I agree. Whites are the minority race on the planet so that makes sense.

:lmao:

I disagree. They are at their most savage in the pure white form which has a high count of neanderthal DNA.

Could be. While other races didnt have to worry about their genes, whites fearing they would be wiped out via genetic annihilation, sought scientific ways to save themselves after Blacks taught them how to read and write and do math. There is a reason whites havent really done anything other than make tools of mass destruction.

Neanderthal DNA, is higher in Native Americans, and Asians.

On the inverse African DNA, is higher in Whites.

As to who told, who to write, maybe you should research Vinca script.

You only made this far because Blacks and other people of color educated you (twice) and injected better DNA into your race. if you were isolated with no one to interbreed with you would die out due to being recessive. Thats science not speculation. Why do you think all you white nationalists get so upset when Black guys sex your women?

Thanks for educating me about how mentally inferior you are...

That study went by genetic diversity.

Whites for starters aren't the least genetically diverse.

Most of Asia, except Arabs, all Australoids, and all Native Americans are less genetically diverse than Whites.

Furthermore, Chimps are much more genetically diverse than Humans, as are most animals, insects etc.

If we were to conclude from such a study, we would conclude that Humans are genetically inferior to most of the planet.

The dumb chimp believes power comes from a fist. The porch monkey Trayvon Martin through that, too. Instead of winning the fight, Tray learned to play dead.

That study went by genetic diversity.

Whites for starters aren't the least genetically diverse.

Most of Asia, except Arabs, all Australoids, and all Native Americans are less genetically diverse than Whites.

Furthermore, Chimps are much more genetically diverse than Humans, as are most animals, insects etc.

If we were to conclude from such a study, we would conclude that Humans are genetically inferior to most of the planet.
Just give up. Chimps don't accept written arguments. In their culture, debates are solved this way: whoever dies first loses. Thankfully, chimps shun technology and reason, so whites will usually win.

Here's what the moron thinks:

You forgot Blacks taught whites how to read, write, do math, and gave them their alphabet, calendar etc

Meanwhile, in the real world:

The SAT includes a critical reading section and a mathematics section, each scored on a scale ranging from 200 to 800 points.19,20 In 2008, the overall average score on the critical reading section was 502, with White students having the highest average of any racial/ethnic group (528). Asian/Pacific Islander students had the second highest average critical reading score (513), followed by American Indian/Alaska Native (485), Puerto Rican (456), Other Hispanic/Latino (455), Mexican American (454), and Black students (430).
Although the critical reading and mathematics sections have the same score range, in general, average scores were higher on the mathematics section. The overall average score on the mathematics section was 515 in 2008. Asian/Pacific Islander students had the highest mathematics average in 2008 (581), which was higher than the averages of White (537), American Indian/Alaska Native (491), Mexican American (463), Other Hispanic/Latino (461), Puerto Rican (453), and Black (426) students. Although Asian/Pacific Islander and White students improved their mathematics scores from 2006 to 2008 (by 3 points and 1 point, respectively), the performance of all other racial/ethnic groups shown declined by 1 to 3 points.

The morons can't even learn how to do math and language when it's taught to them and he thinks they thought it up from the beginning and taught whites!

Yes, well while it's true that most Whites have not invented, most who have invented were White.

That's important.
That's not true either.

And you know it.

True most important inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. But that's only because they have been on top during that time. If it was because white people are born with more brains, then white people would have been on top all throughout history – not just a fifth of it

For example white people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions:
  1. Gunpowder
  2. The compass
  3. Paper
  4. The printing press.
Their rise to world power was built on these.

Whites in antiquity weren't without invention, either.

Europe only had dozens of people 8,000 years ago.

But, if we go back to the Cro Magnon period, or the recent era a staggering amount of inventions have come from Europeans.

White and black men have proven here that they are all equally ape-like machos who talk crap.

Yes, well while it's true that most Whites have not invented, most who have invented were White.

That's important.
That's not true either.

And here's the real hypocrisy of the white inventor argument

1) When white people do something good like an invention ?

History does not matter. And you don't look see if other races (Especially black people) have done the same thing

2) White white people do something bad like Slavery ?

History does matter. And you look to see if others (Especially black people) have done the same thing ("African sold slaves" "Arab sold slaves" etc)

You want to take pride in the good things from whites past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with whites (slavery, genocide and rights not fought for)

But you can't have it both ways.

If the great inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites.

You can't claim one without the other.

Or if slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances then the same goes for the inventions too.

Coming from a Polish background, then no I don't owe you a damn thing.
In fact I don't like Blacks largely because they think ALL Whites owe them.

Poland abolished slavery in the 14th century.

In fact most of the slavery of the World, was abolished by White people.

While, it's true that England did a lot of damage to the World, they spawned the Industrial Revolution.

Portugal enslaved even more Blacks than England, and invented basically nothing.

The irony here is that your Blacks are far more likely to hate English, than Portuguese.

Truly racist clowns, who give Portuguese a free ride, just because of your own ignorance, or your own racism of hating White people.

It's never the inventor who says their work is evidence of racial superiority; It's not the great sculptor who announces to the world that their art signifies the racial supremacy of the group to which they belong.

It's only life’s losers who seek out evidence of their own brilliance or potential in the works of others. Only those who secretly harbor suspicions of their own inferiority feel compelled, as a general rule, to insist upon how much better than you they are.

Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are.

They just go out, do the work and demonstrate their excellence silently. Those who publicly proclaim how great they are, on the other hand, are almost always trying to convince themselves. And given your persistence, you are finding the job harder than you imagined.

BS, some of the most intelligent White men were racist, eugenicists, and supremacists.

Nazi member Wernher Von Braun put a man on the Moon.

KKK member Borglum sculpted Mount Rushmore.

Darwin who founded evolution thought of the Fuegian Natives as savages who were hardly Human.

Nikola Tesla spoke of cleansing the savages of this World.

William Shockley who invented the transistor radio spoke of eugenics, and Black inferiority.

James Watson who discovered DNA structure, spoke of Blacks not being equal.

Other not notable mentions include philosophers Immanuel Kant, Voltaire, and Schopenhauer, or naturalists Curvier, or Linnaeus all racists.

That's important.
That's not true either.

And you know it.

True most important inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. But that's only because they have been on top during that time. If it was because white people are born with more brains, then white people would have been on top all throughout history – not just a fifth of it

For example white people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions:
  1. Gunpowder
  2. The compass
  3. Paper
  4. The printing press.
Their rise to world power was built on these.

And here's the real hypocrisy of the white inventor argument

1) When white people do something good like an invention ?

History does not matter. And you don't look see if other races (Especially black people) have done the same thing

2) White white people do something bad like Slavery ?

History does matter. And you look to see if others (Especially black people) have done the same thing ("African sold slaves" "Arab sold slaves" etc)

You want to take pride in the good things from whites past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with whites (slavery, genocide and rights not fought for)

But you can't have it both ways.

If the great inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites.

You can't claim one without the other.

Or if slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances then the same goes for the inventions too.

Another thing - Can you please reveal to everyone in usmessageboard what you done for mankind ?

You SobieskiSavedEurope.....YOU

Have you invented a vaccine that saved lives ? Have you designed the plabe ? You're the one running round this forum bragging and boasting about how smart you are. Well you should have a list a mile long

But you see that's the thing isn't it SobieskiSavedEurope. ?

That people like you who rush to herald the superiority of their own group have themselves rarely accomplished anything.

Rather, you seek to live off the achievements of others with whom they share nothing more than some distant national or ethnic lineage. I feel confident that you have never done anything in the fields of science and technology, such that you could point to your own life as evidence of white superiority

It's never the inventor who says their work is evidence of racial superiority; It

It's only life’s losers who seek out evidence of their own brilliance or potential in the works of others. Only those who secretly harbor suspicions of their own inferiority feel compelled, as a general rule, to insist upon how much better than you they are.

Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are.

They just go out, do the work and demonstrate their excellence silently. Those who publicly proclaim how great they are, on the other hand, are almost always trying to convince themselves. And given your persistence, you are finding the job harder than you imagined.

I don't think you're bright enough, or moral enough to grasp, that one can be speaking of what's best for society, by supporting the best, brightest, and most kind to overtake society.

You obviously just think of yourself, and therefor don't understand that not everyone who brings up points, is not necessarily doing it out of themselves, but can be out of societal greatness.

So, because of unequal collective achievements, they must be equal, gotcha.
Sure white people have invented things.

Happy now ?

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

So called white inventions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover.

The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white people's intelligence.

You take the way the world is now and read it back into people’s genes. You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different. If you were born 1300 the chineses could ran around bragging about there inventions. If you were born 100BC the Fgyptians could have done the same.

Anglos would have been on top not only since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 but for most of history. Instead for most of history they were backwards. Before 1500 they were nothing compared to the Chinese, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Arabs, the Turks, the Egyptians or the Mali Empire at their height.

No one in his right mind in 1500 would have thought that someday English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink. The apparent differences between the races are produced by accidents of history, not by genes or IQ.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together, then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India.

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans.

For example, the Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries) came from the scientific discoveries of Blacks in Egypt and Nubia-Kush.

Your talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound good when no-one is there to check them

You must have missed Lincoln Cathedral the first building to surpass the Egyptian Pyramids, or the scientist Roger Bacon.

Forum List

Back