Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
At least you admit you were mistaken when you said "she's not one of 'us'" since you don't speak for 'us.'

If you support things like that, you're not one of us, white trash. Since you aren't, seems I do speak for us.
Wow, it took you only one post to return to speaking for 'us' after admitting you speak for no one but yourself.

You still haven't realized that being a NL keeps you from being one of us. You're one of them, BOY.
I'm proud not to be one of you...

Alexandra-Pelosi-Mississippi-Redneck.jpg

You assume you have a choice.
Life is full of choices. I choose not to be an ignorant racist. And again, proud of it.

No, according to choices she made.
Says you, a brain-dead racist conservative.

You have your opinion and I have mine.
At least you admit you were mistaken when you said "she's not one of 'us'" since you don't speak for 'us.'

If you support things like that, you're not one of us, white trash. Since you aren't, seems I do speak for us.

Wait, who is "us" again?

Not you. You seem to be one of them.

Says you, a brain-dead racist conservative.

Wait, who is "us" again?

Who's "them"?

Wow, it took you only one post to return to speaking for 'us' after admitting you speak for no one but yourself.

You still haven't realized that being a NL keeps you from being one of us. You're one of them, BOY.

Life is full of choices. I choose not to be an ignorant racist. And again, proud of it.

Sure it is. This case is one where you don't have a choice. You choose to be a NL and seem proud of it.

Wait, who is "us" again?

Who's "them"?

Do you know what you get when a white woman picks a black? A future single mother.

Sure it is. This case is one where you don't have a choice. You choose to be a NL and seem proud of it.
Proud to not be like you...

toothless-red-neck.jpg

Wait, who is "us" again?

Who's "them"?

Do you know what you get when a white woman picks a black? ....

Who? What white woman? What black man?

Wait, who is "us" again?

Who's "them"?

Read the OP. It's 3 years but asked about interracial relationships. I specifically mentioned white trash females that pick blacks.

Any of them.

toothless-red-neck.jpg

No one wants to see your brother/uncle or nephew/cousin.
LOLOL

Again you prove to be too stupid to think for yourself; squawking back like a parrot told what to say. :lmao:

toothless-red-neck.jpg

Why can't you haters ever post a dignified and classy example of whiteness and instead cherry pick the ugliest people? Sweet Russian pagan Masha is better than a million of the likes of you:

toothless-red-neck.jpg

LOLOL

Again you prove to be too stupid to think for yourself; squawking back like a parrot told what to say. :lmao:

Not my fault what you claimed was me was really yours.

Wait, who is "us" again?

Who's "them"?

Read the OP. It's 3 years but asked about interracial relationships. I specifically mentioned white trash females that pick blacks.

Any of them.

Who's determining "trash" status, and who is being "picked"?

Who's "them"?

Any of them.

The white woman making the choice is indicating she chose to be trash. Just like Obama's mother.

приветствуй мать россии!

Стяги грозные вздымая,
Возродим былую Русь!
Сохраним заветы Прави –
Пред Богами я клянусь!

toothless-red-neck.jpg

LOLOL

LOL

They're right wingers ... like you.

And like the brain-dead racist conservative you are, you prove again you can't think for yourself. Your, I know you are but what am I, retorts reveal you have the intellect of a 4 year old.

Who's "them"?

Any of them.

The white woman making the choice is indicating she chose to be trash. ...

What choice?

toothless-red-neck.jpg

LOLOL

LOL

They're right wingers ... like you.

And like the brain-dead racist conservative you are, you prove again you can't think for yourself. Your, I know you are but what am I, retorts reveal you have the intellect of a 4 year old.

They are?

Your posting of things like that claiming something as fact that is mere opinion proves you have the intellect of a n*gger. How's that average 85 IQ working out for you, boy?

Let these assholes kill each other.

It's too bad they can't both lose, but we can sell them weapons.
I dont need a weapon. Put me up against bgrouse any day of the week and you will see him lose much worse than Connor Mcgregor.
While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.
Whites use their brains to better their society through technological advancement, while the negro chimps are stuck chucking shit and using a donated white technology here and there. If it makes your knuckle-dragging, inferior negro brain feel better, please go right ahead and assume I wrote something I didn't write about whites being pussies for using their brains. Those so-called "pussies" are still the richest, most powerful, smartest men around and they get to have whatever women they want, which happen to almost always be white. That's because power doesn't come from a fist and beauty doesn't come from fat asses and shit-colored skin. If it did, gorillas would rule the earth.

I also noticed you said nothing of my argument, which soundly defeated your "black alphabet" nonsense. No surprise there! I never expected a dumbass like you to argue coherently. Keep your legends about the mythical smart negro race to the negrohood, as it only impresses the porch monkeys there.

Any of them.

What choice?

I've already explained it more than once. If you can't keep up, move on, NL.

Any of them.

What choice?

I've already explained it more than once. If you can't keep up, move on, NL.

What is "nl"?

Forum List

Back