Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.

If a white piece of trash picks a black BOY, she's not one of us anymore. Look at Obama's mother as a prime example. You can have the trash.

Women don't "belong to you" anyways. You nor your opinions have any relevance in someone else's life choices.

Never said she did. I also never said it wasn't her choice and she couldn't make it. I stated my opinion on what I think if she does.

Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.

If a white piece of trash picks a black BOY, she's not one of us anymore. Look at Obama's mother as a prime example. You can have the trash.

Women don't "belong to you" anyways. You nor your opinions have any relevance in someone else's life choices.

Never said she did. I also never said it wasn't her choice and she couldn't make it. I stated my opinion on what I think if she does.

"She's not one of us anymore." What on earth is that supposed to mean? What does it matter to you who some other person (white or whatever) decides to have a relationship with?

I was channel surfing yesterday and found a show called little people. One of the things I noticed is that they little couple not only chose one another mainly because they are little, but they adopted little children. Is there something wrong with them? Are they hateful against regular sized people, or are they gravitating to what they are familiar with and who they are?

I was channel surfing yesterday and found a show called little people. One of the things I noticed is that they little couple not only chose one another mainly because they are little, but they adopted little children. Is there something wrong with them? Are they hateful against regular sized people, or are they gravitating to what they are familiar with and who they are?
`
People gravitate to the familiar.

"She's not one of us anymore." What on earth is that supposed to mean? What does it matter to you who some other person (white or whatever) decides to have a relationship with?

Where have I said it matters and that she can't pick whomever she wants?

I want to know what you meant by your comment "she's not one of us anymore"? What does that mean? She is not one of who anymore? It almost sounds like you think because you are white that you own white women or something.

Yes, well while it's true that most Whites have not invented, most who have invented were White.

That's important.
That's not true either.

And you know it.

True most important inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. But that's only because they have been on top during that time. If it was because white people are born with more brains, then white people would have been on top all throughout history – not just a fifth of it

For example white people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions:
  1. Gunpowder
  2. The compass
  3. Paper
  4. The printing press.
Their rise to world power was built on these.

And here's the real hypocrisy of the white inventor argument

1) When white people do something good like an invention ?

History does not matter. And you don't look see if other races (Especially black people) have done the same thing

2) White white people do something bad like Slavery ?

History does matter. And you look to see if others (Especially black people) have done the same thing ("African sold slaves" "Arab sold slaves" etc)

You want to take pride in the good things from whites past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with whites (slavery, genocide and rights not fought for)

But you can't have it both ways.

If the great inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites.

You can't claim one without the other.

Or if slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances then the same goes for the inventions too.

Another thing - Can you please reveal to everyone in usmessageboard what you done for mankind ?

You SobieskiSavedEurope.....YOU

Have you invented a vaccine that saved lives ? Have you designed the plabe ? You're the one running round this forum bragging and boasting about how smart you are. Well you should have a list a mile long

But you see that's the thing isn't it SobieskiSavedEurope. ?

That people like you who rush to herald the superiority of their own group have themselves rarely accomplished anything.

Rather, you seek to live off the achievements of others with whom they share nothing more than some distant national or ethnic lineage. I feel confident that you have never done anything in the fields of science and technology, such that you could point to your own life as evidence of white superiority

It's never the inventor who says their work is evidence of racial superiority; It's not the great sculptor who announces to the world that their art signifies the racial supremacy of the group to which they belong.

It's only life’s losers who seek out evidence of their own brilliance or potential in the works of others. Only those who secretly harbor suspicions of their own inferiority feel compelled, as a general rule, to insist upon how much better than you they are.

Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are.

They just go out, do the work and demonstrate their excellence silently. Those who publicly proclaim how great they are, on the other hand, are almost always trying to convince themselves. And given your persistence, you are finding the job harder than you imagined.

Last edited:
I appreciate that other races want to mate with white folks. And white folks should occasionally help mankind by breeding with the other races, just as the aliens who made us superior wanted us to.

I want to know what you meant by your comment "she's not one of us anymore"? What does that mean? She is not one of who anymore? It almost sounds like you think because you are white that you own white women or something.

I've already said I don't own anyone. That I support her being able to make whatever choice she is proof of that. No one is saying she can't make a choice in that matter.

Figure it out.

:rolleyes:

"White trash," according to another brain-dead racist rightie...

rs_634x1024-160918160733-634-heidi-klum-emmy-awards-2016.jpg

No, according to choices she made.
Says you, a brain-dead racist conservative.

"Us"?
By "us" he means...

Alexandra-Pelosi-Mississippi-Redneck.jpg

You're guessing, AGAIN.
Nope. He's a self-described rightie.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

At least you admit you were mistaken when you said "she's not one of 'us'" since you don't speak for 'us.'

At least you admit you were mistaken when you said "she's not one of 'us'" since you don't speak for 'us.'

If you support things like that, you're not one of us, white trash. Since you aren't, seems I do speak for us.

If you support things like that, you're not one of us, white trash. Since you aren't, seems I do speak for us.
Wow, it took you only one post to return to speaking for 'us' after admitting you speak for no one but yourself.

Wow, it took you only one post to return to speaking for 'us' after admitting you speak for no one but yourself.

You still haven't realized that being a NL keeps you from being one of us. You're one of them, BOY.

You still haven't realized that being a NL keeps you from being one of us. You're one of them, BOY.
I'm proud not to be one of you...

I'm proud not to be one of you...

You assume you have a choice.

Wait, who is "us" again?

Forum List

Back