Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Read the OP. It's 3 years but asked about interracial relationships. I specifically mentioned white trash females that pick blacks.

Any of them.

Who's determining "trash" status, and who is being "picked"?

The white woman making the choice is indicating she chose to be trash. ...

What choice?

I've already explained it more than once. If you can't keep up, move on, NL.

Figure it out. You assholes think you're smarter than everyone else.

What is "nl"?

Proud to not be like you...

toothless-red-neck.jpg

No one wants to see your brother/uncle or nephew/cousin.
LOLOL

Again you prove to be too stupid to think for yourself; squawking back like a parrot told what to say. :lmao:

Not my fault what you claimed was me was really yours.
LOL

They're right wingers ... like you.

And like the brain-dead racist conservative you are, you prove again you can't think for yourself. Your, I know you are but what am I, retorts reveal you have the intellect of a 4 year old.

They are?

Your posting of things like that claiming something as fact that is mere opinion proves you have the intellect of a n*gger. How's that average 85 IQ working out for you, boy?
LOL

It's fun watching how your defective brain works.

Read the OP. It's 3 years but asked about interracial relationships. I specifically mentioned white trash females that pick blacks.

Any of them.

What choice?

What is "nl"?
He's too embarrassed to say. He's not a man who stands up for his convictions. I.e., he's not a man.

I dont need a weapon. Put me up against bgrouse any day of the week and you will see him lose much worse than Connor Mcgregor.
While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.
Whites use their brains to better their society through technological advancement, while the negro chimps are stuck chucking shit and using a donated white technology here and there. If it makes your knuckle-dragging, inferior negro brain feel better, please go right ahead and assume I wrote something I didn't write about whites being pussies for using their brains. Those so-called "pussies" are still the richest, most powerful, smartest men around and they get to have whatever women they want, which happen to almost always be white. That's because power doesn't come from a fist and beauty doesn't come from fat asses and shit-colored skin. If it did, gorillas would rule the earth.

I also noticed you said nothing of my argument, which soundly defeated your "black alphabet" nonsense. No surprise there! I never expected a dumbass like you to argue coherently. Keep your legends about the mythical smart negro race to the negrohood, as it only impresses the porch monkeys there.

98lbs weakling ^^^

What choice?

What is "nl"?
He's too embarrassed to say. He's not a man who stands up for his convictions. I.e., he's not a man.

No, the USMB filter it too embarrassed to allow it to be said.

You should be embarrassed to be one.

What choice?

What is "nl"?

Who is "you assholes"?

What choice?

What is "nl"?

Who is "you assholes"?

Anyone that can't figure out what NL means.

What choice?

What is "nl"?

Pussy. Any words can be posted here, if you're smart enough, that is. Apparently, that rules a cunt like you out.

What is "nl"?

Who is "you assholes"?

Anyone that can't figure out what NL means.

That would seem to include you.

I know what it means.

What is "nl"?

Pussy. Any words can be posted here, if you're smart enough, that is. Apparently, that rules a **** like you out.

N*gger.
LOL

Looks like you're not smart enough to spell it out.

I dont need a weapon. Put me up against bgrouse any day of the week and you will see him lose much worse than Connor Mcgregor.
While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.
Whites use their brains to better their society through technological advancement, while the negro chimps are stuck chucking shit and using a donated white technology here and there. If it makes your knuckle-dragging, inferior negro brain feel better, please go right ahead and assume I wrote something I didn't write about whites being pussies for using their brains. Those so-called "pussies" are still the richest, most powerful, smartest men around and they get to have whatever women they want, which happen to almost always be white. That's because power doesn't come from a fist and beauty doesn't come from fat asses and shit-colored skin. If it did, gorillas would rule the earth.

I also noticed you said nothing of my argument, which soundly defeated your "black alphabet" nonsense. No surprise there! I never expected a dumbass like you to argue coherently. Keep your legends about the mythical smart negro race to the negrohood, as it only impresses the porch monkeys there.
No matter how you slice it your type of white boys are pussies if you dont have a gun. You can write a dissertation and nothing will change about that.

You never had a argument regarding the alphabet. Its already known the Phoneticians are the ones that created the alphabet. Who were the Phoneticians? That was the name the Greeks called the Canaanites. Who were the Canaanites? Black people.

No matter how you slice it your type of white boys are pussies if you dont have a gun. You can write a dissertation and nothing will change about that.

You never had a argument regarding the alphabet. Its already known the Phoneticians are the ones that created the alphabet. Who were the Phoneticians? That was the name the Greeks called the Canaanites. Who were the Canaanites? Black people.
Phoenicia was made up of countries like Egypt and nearby areas.

DNA from ancient Egyptian mummies reveals their ancestry

Researchers wrung genetic material from 151 Egyptian mummies, radiocarbon dated between Egypt's New Kingdom (the oldest at 1388 B.C.) to the Roman Period (the youngest at 426 A.D.)

That period pretty much covers that country's existence and then some. The results are:

Despite repeated conquests of Egypt, by Alexander the Great, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Assyrians — the list goes on — ancient Egyptians showed little genetic change. “The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.

It was not until relatively recently in Egypt's long history that sub-Saharan genetic influences became more pronounced. “In the last 1,500 years, Egypt became more African, if you want,” Krause said.

Your "black Pharaohs" myth has been soundly debunked. It doesn't work except on your fellow he-boon and she-boon negrohood porch monkeys. The blacks came to the area after the events you credit the negroes with.

Researchers wrung genetic material from 151 Egyptian mummies, radiocarbon dated between Egypt's New Kingdom (the oldest at 1388 B.C.) to the Roman Period (the youngest at 426 A.D.)

That period pretty much covers that country's existence and then some. The results are:

Despite repeated conquests of Egypt, by Alexander the Great, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Assyrians — the list goes on — ancient Egyptians showed little genetic change. “The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.

It was not until relatively recently in Egypt's long history that sub-Saharan genetic influences became more pronounced. “In the last 1,500 years, Egypt became more African, if you want,” Krause said.

Your "black Pharaohs" myth has been soundly debunked. It doesn't work except on your fellow he-boon and she-boon negrohood porch monkeys. The blacks came to the area after the events you credit the negroes with.
Egypt was Black as well. However, that had nothing to do with the Canaanites the Greeks called Phonecians. That was a different group of Black people. So tell me who is the father of the Canaanites? Who is Ham?

http://www.freemaninstitute.com/RTGham.htm

"Four Sons of Ham (see map below):
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)"

Egypt was Black as well.
It's pointless to argue with a knuckle-dragging he-boon like you. You won't even accept proof that you are wrong. It's like arguing with a gorilla: pointless.
However, that had nothing to do with the Canaanites the Greeks called Phonecians. That was a different group of Black people. So tell me who is the father of the Canaanites?

You mean like Lebanon? That's even further away from the negroes! Do you have some evidence that they were black? Or is it another "well known fact" like the black pharaohs bullshit you keep resurrecting?

Egypt was Black as well.
It's pointless to argue with a knuckle-dragging he-boon like you. You won't even accept proof that you are wrong. It's like arguing with a gorilla: pointless.
However, that had nothing to do with the Canaanites the Greeks called Phonecians. That was a different group of Black people. So tell me who is the father of the Canaanites?

You mean like Lebanon? That's even further away from the negroes! Do you have some evidence that they were black? Or is it another "well known fact" like the black pharaohs bullshit you keep resurrecting?
You just contradicted yourself monkey. I gave you the proof. You pretended to not see it.

Egypt was Black as well.

You just contradicted yourself monkey. I gave you the proof. You pretended to not see it.
"Proof?" You wrote a falsehood and asked a question.

With that, I think I'll leave this delusional negro to stew in his falsehoods and myths as there's no use in arguing with him. Anyone who isn't a knuckle-dragging idiot or liar will admit my evidence is quite solid.

Egypt was Black as well.

"Proof?" You wrote a falsehood and asked a question.

With that, I think I'll leave this delusional negro to stew in his falsehoods and myths. Anyone who isn't a knuckle-dragging idiot or liar will admit my evidence is quite solid.
Look monkey. I educated you but I cant make you stay educated.

Forum List

Back